Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser23359

Yep chrome says that

Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.weststats.com
Try reloading: www. weststats. com
Additional suggestions:
Access a cached copy of www. weststats. com
Search on Google:

Google Chrome Help - Why am I seeing this page?
©2010 Google - Google Home

DeletedUser563

Weststats why no upgrades

Apparently weststats is a 3rd party site. Always thought part of Innogames. Question to them is why are there no mention of the market and the sheriff under the buildings section:D. As to Innogames I wont be critical atleast see you have a secret quest section now (which I like) but here is a suggestion. In the help section of the game indicate what upgrading the sheriff and market does( I had to search on the forum to get the answer). After checking both help and weststats(today).

MFRavenhawk

The inventory import tool script isnt working and has been malfunctioning for about 2 days now.

The 'import everything' script also doesnt transfer the inventory.

MFRavenhawk

Does anybody have a working alternative inventory script for WestStats?

Not a different site like suggested by Sibley which doesnt import personal inventory anyway, nor provides the information I need from WestStats anywhere on its site...

But one for WestStats itself.

DeletedUser1144

Does anyone know how does the job calculator on west-db works ? I go to tools, copy/paste the script but how does it tell me which items to choose for which job, etc etc etc

DeletedUser

i can not import my inventory for weststats ! anything happen ? is this problem only for me ?

DeletedUser

When i press *Filter* in job calcurator with calcuate set's then
the site crash , but if i unmark set calcuating then it dosnt crash

DeletedUser

What's up with WestStats? Some parts of it seem to be working, like the Quest section, but when I try to use the Job Calculator I just get a blank white screen. Are they working on it?

DeletedUser3510

Job calculator is working fine for me. I haven't seen any problems in the site.

One thing I did notice is that Death's Scythe isn't incorporated yet, so if you have it equipped all your job points calculations are 5 lower than what you can actually do.

DeletedUser

'Import all' is not working any more for me either.
Was working fine up to a couple of days ago.
Reported to West Stats.

DeletedUser

Stopped working!

My version of the West Stats and Tools has stopped working!
Every time I try to import my details it shuts down Firefox. I've sent a message to the designers but goy no reply.
Can anyone help please.
Cheers!

DeletedUser

My version of the West Stats and Tools has stopped working!
Every time I try to import my details it shuts down Firefox. I've sent a message to the designers but goy no reply.
Can anyone help please.
Cheers!

Seems like you have a big problem...
It works fine for me!

DeletedUser3510

It works for me too, but...the first time I try the import script the inventory window closes and the confirmation boxes don't come up. If I reopen the inventory window and run the script again, everything works as usual and my new items are imported.

I'm using Firefox.