Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

Yeah it's timing out for me , looks like they are either having problems or updating something

DeletedUser

still cant log on to west stats-i didnt touch the red button either.lol

DeletedUser

It's fixed. Locking before this becomes a catchall thread for West Stats problems.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys,I've done it now thanks to your advice. Never needed to change the world part before.......but now I know :D

DeletedUser

Thank you kindly Morthy... My Cowboy was lost without Weststats today ;)

Happy to have it all back and working again in one piece.

DeletedUser12669

phew its back, just like some one said you dont know how usefull it is until it gos wrong :D:D:D

DeletedUser

Weststats typo

This is actually a Weststats typo... The last quest in the Avenger series for Soldiers reads...

$2300
$2000
+1 skill points towards Strength
+1 skill points towards Dexterity

The $2000 should actually be 2000 XP

DeletedUser

West Stats login problems

I can't login to West-Stats no matter how hard I try. I signed up about 7 months ago and abandoned it for about 2 months. Is there a forgotten password function of should I just continue to try and hack my own password (no it's not on a Post-It behind the screen, sorry)

DeletedUser

I would just make a new account, since there's no "forgotten password" link.

DeletedUser12734

Import Everything Bug

when backpack is emtpy, but still character has some gears wearing; running the script Import Everything does not import items and says "inventory must be open .. "; even if the inventory window is open!

DeletedUser

Are you in the right world on weststats? (top right Corner) Check if you are and check back here.

DeletedUser12734

does it matter? I'm saying I get the error message while running the script in-game.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 12

DeletedUser

Theres nothing in your backpack thats why. It dosen't transfer the items your wearing when you import your stuff. So take off the stuff and try importing it again. If that dosen't work idk whats wrong.

DeletedUser12734

Theres nothing in your backpack thats why.
That's exactly why I opened this thread.
It dosen't transfer the items your wearing when you import your stuff.
I wonder if you have used this script already! Of course it does import worn gears!!! But if you have had noticed, normally worn gears appear at the end of imported items on weststats .
So take off the stuff and try importing it again. If that dosen't work idk whats wrong.
I've tried this already, and no error appears doing this way. but it is not the solution. I want to know why worn gear are not imported when backpack is empty?

when there are some items in backpack and also some gears are worn, backpack seems to be imported first and then worn items are imported after them. but when backpack is empty no item is imported at all and the error pops.

Last edited by a moderator: