Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

Regarding weststats webpage

First, let me be clear, guys that maintain weststats webpage are doing great job and tools available there are of great help for players.

But just a warning, there are some mistakes regarding item stats.
Just comparing at first glance, i've noticed that fancy stetson, black stetson have wrong stats there. Also black coat is completely missing.

I believe that these mistakes appear only on level 9 and 10 items since that stores can't be seen by non-town members.
Unfortunately, weststats require us to have that items in inventory to change descriptions.

This is not flaming for weststats guys, just a heads up for other players who are planning for items purchase.

DeletedUser

I fixed the problems

i'm pretty sure i'm visiting the right website. www.weststats.com.

i know that i've not really given you much time but you did say that you've fixed the problems.

but can you please add the price tag to the Fancy Stetson :

3550 sell price
7100 buy price
28400 external price

also i didn't even know that there was a black coat? but if there is it hasn't been added.

DeletedUser

i'm pretty sure i'm visiting the right website. www.weststats.com.

i know that i've not really given you much time but you did say that you've fixed the problems.

but can you please add the price tag to the Fancy Stetson :

3550 sell price
7100 buy price
28400 external price

also i didn't even know that there was a black coat? but if there is it hasn't been added.

I'll fix the price tomorrow. The black coat is there, 3rd from the top: http://weststats.com/Items/body/

DeletedUser

Still waiting on reply from weststats!! Now I can't import inventory from worlds 2 and 3. But skills still import no problem. So annoying.
Weststats could at least respond!!

DeletedUser

I cannot import my inventory either - I am also using IE7. What is this with IE7???

DeletedUser

Reply from weststats;

Unfortunately IE7 has a data limit meaning that if your inventory is too large the script will fail. For now the only solution is using another browser such as Firefox or Opera.

Red Falcon

This is about The West Stats...

I can't seem to import my inventory to this web site. I have imported it before, but now I get the following error message: 'This script must be ran after the inventory has been opened!'

This is also part of the copy/paste code which is shown below:

javascript:wsurl = 'http://weststats.com/incoming.php?type=invent&ui=21324&up=7f1ef2c573bfa3d88b6c36803c098b635e16d7ad&i=1&data=';co = '';count = 0;x = Bag.getInstance().items;for(var p in x) {var s = x[p].get_short();var t = x[p].get_type();var c = x[p].get_count_value();if(c > 1) {for (o=0;o<c;o++) {co += t.substring(0, 1) + ':' + s + ',';}count = count + c;}else{co += t.substring(0, 1) + ':' + s + ',';count = count + 1;}}if(count < 1) {new HumanMessage('This script must be ran after the inventory has been opened!');end();}w = Wear.wear;try {co += 'a!:' + w.animal.get_short() + ',';} catch (e) {}try {co += 'b!:' + w.body.get_short() + ',';} catch (e) {}try {co += 'f!:' + w.foot.get_short() + ',';} catch (e) {}try {co += 'h!:' + w.head.get_short() + ',';} catch (e) {}try {co += 'n!:' + w.neck.get_short() + ',';} catch (e) {}try {co += 'r!:' + w.right_arm.get_short() + ',';} catch (e) {}try {co += 'y!:' + w.yield.get_short() + ',';} catch (e) {}wsurl += co;wsurl += "&w=" + location.href;n = new Element('iframe', {'src': wsurl, 'style': 'display:none'});n.style.display='none';document.body.appendChild(n);end();

Is there any way I can change or somehow reset this code? I really need to know which jobs I am able to complete, without having to purchase the premium bonus: 'Automation'. Any help on this would be appreciated.

DeletedUser

It's just like it says, you have to have opened inventory since you logged in for it to work. To be safe, just open inventory before you run the script.

Red Falcon

I just used The West Tool to import all my current stats and inventory items to that web page. And I have come to the conclusion that the Metal Cross will be more helpful than harmful. Therefore, I am going to go ahead and use it over the yellow Indian necklace.

Thanks for all the help, guys!

DeletedUser

WestStats.com (no world 7!!)

Can someone tell me why the west stats website dosn't have world 7 yet for the english server. I mean world 7 has been existing for a few days now!!:bandit:

DeletedUser

It was there but labeled as the-west.pl by mistake.. should be fixed