Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

Sorry Morthy, but its still not working and now World 10 is not Working

It seems that its just the Inventory that is not updating for Worlds 10, 11 & 12 as i have just gone through the 4 Characters i have and these are the results
Note i have only used the "Import Everything Tool"
World 10 - Skills and Char Info updated, Inventory has not updated.
World 11 - Skills and Char Info updated, Inventory has not updated.
World 12 - Skills and Char Info updated, Inventory has not updated.
World 13 (Arizona) - Everything Updated.
World 14 (Brisco) - Everything updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry Morthy, but its still not working and now World 10 is not Working

It seems that its just the Inventory that is not updating for Worlds 10, 11 & 12 as i have just gone through the 4 Characters i have and these are the results
Note i have only used the "Import Everything Tool"
World 10 - Skills and Char Info updated, Inventory has not updated.
World 11 - Skills and Char Info updated, Inventory has not updated.
World 12 - Skills and Char Info updated, Inventory has not updated.
World 13 (Arizona) - Everything Updated.
World 14 (Brisco) - Everything updated.

The import everything script in IE has never worked with large inventories due to IE being terrible. You'll either have to use the separate import script or download a better browser.

DeletedUser6752

I can update my inventory ... but the Job Calculator fails after that. Firefox 3.6.13.

And is is just me, or do the import scripts no longer work the first time - at least 50% of the time? I copy/paste the script into the address bar of the appropriate world - with the inventory window open (for inventory and everything scripts) - and when I hit Enter, the screen just refreshes - nothing else. The second time it works as intended, but on the first try - it hardly ever works right. Regardless of the world. (I play 1, 4, 9 and 10.)

DeletedUser

I think I know the cause of the import script issue, it was broken by the fix for the black screen bug. Will look into a fix tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Thanks for your work Morthy
weststats has always been a great resource :)

DeletedUser

Difficulty off by 1 for new jobs

It appears that in the Jobs screen on Weststats, the difficulties for all the new jobs added in V1.30 are off by 1 point, e.g. For "Work as a Sheriff": in-game Difficulty = 411; Weststats difficulty = 410. For all jobs that existed in V1.29, the difficulty is still correct (e.g. Robbing Trains = 506 both in-game and on weststats).

DeletedUser

It appears that in the Jobs screen on Weststats, the difficulties for all the new jobs added in V1.30 are off by 1 point, e.g. For "Work as a Sheriff": in-game Difficulty = 411; Weststats difficulty = 410. For all jobs that existed in V1.29, the difficulty is still correct (e.g. Robbing Trains = 506 both in-game and on weststats).

Should be fixed, thanks

DeletedUser

I've added the rest of the belts and pants, updated the set items, added some random quest items and updated the job calculator to support belts and pants. Way too tired to see if it actually works, so if anything breaks I'll fix it in the morning.

DeletedUser

The job calculator is not taking into account the fact that Kudram's parasol is female only.

Edit: Oh yeah, one more problem. I hadn't imported my stuff for a long time, but I had publicized a couple inventories over the past few months. I get the same problem importing everything as I did publicizing. The first time I run either script, the page gets redirected to http://en<world#>.the-west.net/game.php?noga=1 and I have to open inventory again and run the script again.

DeletedUser6752

Thanks, Morthy - I'm seeing belts and pants in the Job Calculator now - being without Weststats is like going cold turkey! :)

DeletedUser

The job calculator is not taking into account the fact that Kudram's parasol is female only.

Edit: Oh yeah, one more problem. I hadn't imported my stuff for a long time, but I had publicized a couple inventories over the past few months. I get the same problem importing everything as I did publicizing. The first time I run either script, the page gets redirected to http://en<world#>.the-west.net/game.php?noga=1 and I have to open inventory again and run the script again.

Could you tell me your character name + world, as well as the exact options selected at the top of the job calc when this happens?

The import scripts should all now be fixed.

DeletedUser

Could you tell me your character name + world, as well as the exact options selected at the top of the job calc when this happens?

The import scripts should all now be fixed.
SORRY , ITS DONT IMPORT MY INVENTORY :(

user : vitamin2002
world9

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12

DeletedUser

SORRY , ITS DONT IMPORT MY INVENTORY :(

user : vitamin2002
world9

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12) Gecko/20101026 Firefox/3.6.12

Which import script are you using?

Also, if you could go to Tools->error console, click 'clear', run the import and copy/paste any errors under the 'errors' tab that would be great.

DeletedUser6752

Will the Items_ Search page be coming back? I have an individual link to it, and it's always been really handy, but I miss it being available from the WestStats menu (and it doesn't have belts & pants information). :)

Pretty Please??

DeletedUser

Will the Items_ Search page be coming back? I have an individual link to it, and it's always been really handy, but I miss it being available from the WestStats menu (and it doesn't have belts & pants information). :)

Pretty Please??

What functionality are you missing that is not available using the standard search?

DeletedUser23701

Sometimes I do have problem with importing as well.
taking import all script, opening backpack, pasting script and enter.
Script closes backpack and reload page.
Then I open second time and do the same, and inventory is loaded without problems.

Another thing what I noticed is that sometimes backpack window is closed after importing.

as I said, with second try everything is ok, usually happens on W2, but W12 usually works well.

And only today worked calculation when I checked: Enable item set calculations

DeletedUser

Which import script are you using?

Also, if you could go to Tools->error console, click 'clear', run the import and copy/paste any errors under the 'errors' tab that would be great.
this one

javascript:var wsp_auth = '&ui=139500&up=7c4a8d09ca3762af61e59520943dc26494f8941b';var wsp_url = 'www.weststats.com';var remoteScript=new Element('script', {"type": "text/javascript", "src": "http://www.weststats.com/js/import_all.js?1293458787"});document.body.appendChild(remoteScript);void(0);

also i use another browser , but dont import :(

DeletedUser6752

What functionality are you missing that is not available using the standard search?

It's the Search page that used to be off of the Items menu - the one where you can generate a list of items by type (headgear, neckgear, clothing or shoes) that provide points in a specific skill or attribute. It comes in handy quite often, even though it's no longer accessible from any menu on WestStats - and I'd love to see it include information for belts and pants as well.

DeletedUser

It was happening on every world. That link loaded in the game tab, not the West Stats tab. The only time I've had West Stats opened at all was to the import everything script before I made a new bookmark. I haven't had the problem since I posted that.