Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

Weststatus tips.

What is with this tip?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3510

Is anyone else having issues importing their inventory?

Yes and no. For a while now, the first try at importing is just like refreshing the screen. But if you past the link into your browser and try a second time, it seems to work fine.

I think.

Assuming they still haven't included the Scythe in the inventory calculations.

DeletedUser19846

Hey, this was my favorite site for the west, but have they given up on updating it?

DeletedUser11353

I wouldn't say so, it says it was updated on 5th december which was a week ago. It'll get updated again after the new update most likely.

Latest updates and news

5th Dec 2010 - Added new item sets and items, corrected inaccuracies with a lot of existing items and updated all translations.
28th Oct 2010 - Fixed a couple of bugs caused by a server move.
8th Sep 2010 - The Norwegian version of The-West is now supported.
17th Aug 2010 - Added the 5th item to the Dancer item set.
15th Aug 2010 - The town shop import should now be working again.
5th Aug 2010 - The West was recently updated with new quests and items! If you find anything we don't have on our site, please do contact us so we can update our database. Thanks!
18th Jul 2010 - Fixed several bugs in the job calculator, especially with the Farmer's set. Should improve accuracy.
17th Jul 2010 - The town listing now sorts towns correctly. In addition to this, only information updated in the last 4 months is shown.
17th Jul 2010 - The job calculator now includes products in its calculations.

DeletedUser

The West Stats and Tools is now listing Belts and Pants? I've never seen them?
Can anyone explain!

DeletedUser

The West Stats and Tools is now listing Belts and Pants? I've never seen them?
Can anyone explain!

Belts and pants will be added to the game, I hope soon.
I've seen them too.Its a good start up just so we know what kind there will be,and we can then prepare for SHOPPING!(when they come out)

DeletedUser3543

Just updated my import on west stats, and my inventory hasn't updated with pants and belts.

Also the new jobs aren't showing in the job calculator.

DeletedUser8627

Just updated my import on west stats, and my inventory hasn't updated with pants and belts.

This is because Weststats still needs to be updated by the person who is doing that.

DeletedUser

I've updated the import script to support belts and pants, so they should show up after your next import.

I'm incredibly busy atm due to the time of the year, would you be able to give me the names of the new jobs so I can quickly find the info and add them?

DeletedUser

i've imported on all my worlds but new jobs still dont show on job calculater and though belts and pants are showing on my inventory tab they are not calculated in what best to wear for jobs,hopefully there will be a further updte soon to fix this

DeletedUser11353

i've imported on all my worlds but new jobs still dont show on job calculater and though belts and pants are showing on my inventory tab they are not calculated in what best to wear for jobs,hopefully there will be a further updte soon to fix this
Do you people read or all you do is whine?
I've updated the import script to support belts and pants, so they should show up after your next import.

I'm incredibly busy atm due to the time of the year, would you be able to give me the names of the new jobs so I can quickly find the info and add them?

DeletedUser

There must be a problem still with the coding on the west stats site as i have just tried to update everything from my w12 acc and its still only showing what i updated on 18th dec, hopefully it will be sorted soon.

DeletedUser

There must be a problem still with the coding on the west stats site as i have just tried to update everything from my w12 acc and its still only showing what i updated on 18th dec, hopefully it will be sorted soon.

There shouldn't be any problems, what browser are you using?

DeletedUser

IE8 and i was having no problems at all prior to this morning when i went to update my character info with all the new items i had, ie belts, pants and new Beginner items.

It seems that its just the Inventory that is not updating for Worlds 11 & 12 as i have just gone through the 4 Characters i have and these are the results
Note i have only used the "Import Everything Tool"
World 10 - Everything updated.
World 11 - Skills and Char Info updated, Inventory has not updated.
World 12 - Skills and Char Info updated, Inventory has not updated.
World 13 (Arizona) -Everything Updated.
World 14 (Brisco) - Everything updated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IE8 and i was having no problems at all prior to this morning when i went to update my character info with all the new items i had, ie belts, pants and new Beginner items.

It seems that its just the inventory that is not updating as i have just taken another look and my Skills are updated....

Would you mind PMing me your IP address (shown here)?. I'll be able to look at the server logs and determine if its a client or server problem.

DeletedUser

The inventory import in IE should be fixed now. I've also added the basic job info :)