Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

Great job Morthy. There's not a day that goes by that I don't use it.

DeletedUser

Just over a week ago the first version of West Stats launched, and now we're updating it with more than twice as many features.

First is the account system. You can now register an account to provide you with many useful benefits. These can be seen on the register page. In your control panel you can eaisly import your skills and inventory within 10 seconds.

Reasons to register:

* Store your skills and inventory per world
* Enhanced job calculator page compares your skills and the job's requirements
* Enhanced inventory view lets you view your inventory in a more manageable way with item stacking
* Coming soon: Easily compare your inventory to future quest requirements so you can see what items you need
* Support the future development of The West Stats
* It's free!

Two new features are the Publicise Skills and Publicise Inventory tools. These let you easily show your friends or townmates what skills you have and what you have in your inventory. Like importing data to the control panel, it only takes seconds to import your data here.

Example of imported skills: http://www.weststats.com/Skillset/example/
Example of imported inventory: http://www.weststats.com/Inventory/example/

The new scripts page will contain useful scripts to help you play.

Once you have imported your skills as a registered user, you will be able to use the job calculator. This is an enhanced version of the Jobs page, that takes your skills in to account and lists how many labour points you have or will need.

We've also added tons more items, and all the quests up to level 23.

In the quests page you can also now filter by one quest group.

Lastly, there is a simple search engine for searching clothing. This will be improved very soon.

DeletedUser

It is bloody awesome <3333333

Thank you for all your hard work.

DeletedUser

what an awesome site!
the job calculator is invaluable
thank you for the hard work and long hours spent

DeletedUser

It looks like I am the only one with problems. I can't upload?!?? Is adress bar same as url bar?

Thanks

DeletedUser

I can't get the inventory or skills script to work. :( Help!! I copy and paste it in the address bar that I have the west in and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

DeletedUser

have the windows actually open. Like if you are doing skills, actually click skills so that the window is open, it took me a while, but worked when I had it open.

DeletedUser

I can't get the inventory or skills script to work. :( Help!! I copy and paste it in the address bar that I have the west in and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Do you have the inventory open when you do this?

DeletedUser

I found it loaded really slowly. Maybe that was just me, but I don't like slow things. Also, the "tip" for the duel tactics quest is crap. It didn't tell me anything new and in no way helped me complete the quest. And it's Paddy the Bulldog, not Peddy. I do like the random tips, though.

DeletedUser794

When adding the inventory it does not seem to add what your actually wearing, meaning you have to strip naked to get the full inventory, which is a PITA?

Is this a known issue or bug?

DeletedUser

When adding the inventory it does not seem to add what your actually wearing, meaning you have to strip naked to get the full inventory, which is a PITA?

Is this a known issue or bug?

I think it just calculates what's in your backpack...therefore you have to strip your clothes until you are nekked, take your weapons off, get of your donkey/horse....put everything in your backpack..then run the inventory link again.

The getting nekked part thrills me.

DeletedUser

We're excited to announce the addition of the new signature generator tool. This allows you to quickly and easily generate signatures from a list of templates while allowing you to customize elements such as your name and town name.

Please note that we're still hard at work with this tool so there may be a few small glitches at first. If you find any problems or have any feedback, please send me a PM!~

Here is the link:Click!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tip Error?! [Weststats]

Here is the tip, directly copy and pasted from the site, unchanged.

Random tip: If being attacked by a firearm weapon, you will defend better with a high toughness level.

I thought Vigor increased your melee skills and toughness defended agaist melee hits. And another tip on the site states the opposite. If being attacked by a melee weapon, you will defend better with a high reflex level.

Again I thought a high reflex level was for defending against firearms?????

Doesn't make sense to me it seems all backwards.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure its all a typo when they trasnlated from german to English.

DeletedUser

Fixed, will take up to 10 minutes for the tip cache to update.

DeletedUser

Tool update:

I have just updated the signature tool. There is now a lot of options you can change on the signature template.
Changes:
  • Allowed users to choose colour for each text
  • Allowed users to choose font for each text
  • Allowed users to choose font size
  • Put it all on one page and you do not have to get out of that page to load the sig

Any bugs you find please PM me here ASAP and I will fix it.

Enjoy~!