Discussion The West Stats

DeletedUser

Selling guns to the Indians

What's this in the Job Calculator?

sellingguns.png

I went to West Stat's Jobs and it didnt had anything like that, so what does that mean????? :blink::blink:

Never saw a job requiring Health, and I'm confused

DeletedUser

It also has 6 skills instead of 5 :)

It's most likely a bug although I cannot reproduce it.

Yeah it's a bug but it's 7 skills (it also needs Repairing)
I'll try to do it again and see if it happens

DeletedUser

I know, I just asked if anybody knew anything about HP in Selling guns
they should move this to the Bug's if thats a bug forum.

DeletedUser

Also, why haven't the set calculations been fixed yet? Honestly, if they did that one thing I'd almost consider it the perfect site. I was happy with westinsider for that, but now they haven't updated with the V-day necklace, so I'm back to looking at west stats.

Don't think I'm ungrateful, these are awesome tools, but it'd be nice to have at least one or the other of them fully working.

DeletedUser

I have noticed a bug which has had some implications for me. When you click "all quests" you get a table of all quests in level order. However, the raid at l67 does not show any decision process. If you click the raid independently then it shows the decision process.

DeletedUser

I have noticed a bug which has had some implications for me. When you click "all quests" you get a table of all quests in level order. However, the raid at l67 does not show any decision process. If you click the raid independently then it shows the decision process.

Thanks, I'll look into it. I'm somewhat tempted to rewrite the all quests page anyway, to filter out quests that your character can't do and such.

I would like to know if there is problem with www.weststats.com. I am unable to login to this web site. Where do I go to find it?

There's been no server problems for a couple of days now. If you've forgotten your password then I would suggest simply making a new account. It takes less than 30 seconds and then it should be relatively painless to re-import your information.

DeletedUser

The West Stats web site is unavailable

There's been no server problems for a couple of days now. If you've forgotten your password then I would suggest simply making a new account. It takes less than 30 seconds and then it should be relatively painless to re-import your information.

I know I have asked this question before about The West Stats this web site does not open anymore, look below at what it says;

The connection has timed out
The server at www.weststats.com is taking too long to respond.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable

I have also asked some other players if they are having problems with the web site and they have told me that it will not open at all for them also. All my password work fine with no problems at all.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I'll look into it. I'm somewhat tempted to rewrite the all quests page anyway, to filter out quests that your character can't do and such.

http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=406444&postcount=194

What about that post, Morthy? :)

DeletedUser

I know I have asked this question before about The West Stats this web site does not open anymore, look below at what it says;

The connection has timed out
The server at www.weststats.com is taking too long to respond.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable

I have also asked some other players if they are having problems with the web site and they have told me that it will not open at all for them also. All my password work fine with no problems at all.

I guess there's some kind of routing issue between your ISP and the West Stats servers. All I can suggest is using a proxy.

I've added them

DeletedUser

Weststats was updated yesterday according to Morthy. Not sure of the status with set calculations but they seem to be working fine this side plus new equipment was added.

-> http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?p=418083#post418083

Set calculations do still seem to be broken. Specifically Drilling for Oil, the calculation for which is using 1 more item from the Mexican Set than it needs to, thus missing a few better item combinations (It currently reccomends Sombrero, Mexican Bandana, Brown Poncho, Pilgrim Shoes, Machete, Tequila, Donkey, but more labour points can be obtained by swapping out the Mexican Bandana for the Necklace of endearment OR the Sombreo for Lincons Top Hat OR the Brown Poncho for Black Leather Jacket)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi there,

any chance of getting the German world 10 into the tool?

Thanks.