The West Newspaper

DeletedUser

About time - players get a newspaper, to keep up with events.

Here's another piece of the "Steam Punk" feel, this game is capable of becoming. ( Highly suggest adding ads. from a a bygone era, such as items to be bought at a Woolworths, or how people dressed in that era... or even Trivia such as what happend on this particular week in Frontier History. )

T.G.

DeletedUser

Here's another piece of the "Steam Punk" feel, this game is capable of becoming. ( Highly suggest adding ads. from a a bygone era, such as items to be bought at a Woolworths, or how people dressed in that era... or even Trivia such as what happend on this particular week in Frontier History.

I love those things elsewhere, going back to when my local paper (Fort Worth Star Telegram) did an anniversary edition with a page from the paper 100 years ago with all the old articles and ads.

DeletedUser

the broken sattle

i wouldnt mind doing the occasional colum about the biggest towns and the fort battles on world nine if you evered needed that.

Diggo11

A while back I did promise I'd do an article on the BETA, so I'm still happy to do that for you Monkey :)

DeletedUser

Broken Saddle Obituaries

I want to write the BSOs. Broken Saddle Obituaries. :dry:

DeletedUser1105

Here's another piece of the "Steam Punk" feel, this game is capable of becoming. ( Highly suggest adding ads. from a a bygone era, such as items to be bought at a Woolworths, or how people dressed in that era... or even Trivia such as what happend on this particular week in Frontier History. )

T.G.

I definately like the idea of adding old ad's and such. I don't think I'll be able to sort anything for the first issue, but when we have more time we can look at putting a few dotted around the paper.

DeletedUser

im a soldier so i am mostley arond the big fort attacks but i do more stuf on wold 5 i may be good tell me wute you or looking fore and i will see if ther is something on that thag.:D

DeletedUser

Well, I started my character and town as part of the "world" that I'm working on in order to write a bunch of my novels in, and was thinking of doing some articles on the strange occurances around my town.

DeletedUser

I'd like to do major columns as i want to do writing in newspapers and magazines

DeletedUser

i would like to maybe write storys about the west and maybe articles but i dont know

DeletedUser

She was joking about that you're not very sure of yourself, redneck girl