The west mobile application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser36081

I think its about time we can play "the west" in our smartphones:D Recently another browser game created an application like that and its rly usefull since ppl can handle their accounts from wherever they are. I mean it doesnt have to be something rly special just the basic moves of ur character or something like that!

DeletedUser30224

InnoGames are already aware of our wishes to make a mobile-compatible version of the West. Safe to say, as far as I know they have no plans of making such app but we can only hope for the future.

Your idea is not formatted either. Please adhere to the rules of this forum section,. This section if only for ideas, and they must be formatted accordingly.

Locking this thread, there was another proposal to make a mobile version of the west and was voted down. However that's not the reason I'm locking the thread, it makes little sense to discuss it, Inno is fully aware of our desire to have a strip down mobile version of the west, however as it is now, The West is a PC online game that can or cannot be played on certain mobile devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.