Feedback The West Classic Server for 15th Birthday

DeletedUser15368

Haven't any quests from when i was level 20, currently midway through level level 21
Well you're close to a new quest, I'd recommend farming for upcoming quests while gathering exp with 2h jobs.

Quests < clicky

Also, you could join a town, focus on money for the town and gear for better jobs to help you in the longer-term.

RaiderTr

Some quests need each other so that might be a reason why u didn't see the Level 20 quest

Btw I found 1h jobs to be better for Xp.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Some quests need each other so that might be a reason why u didn't see the Level 20 quest

Btw I found 1h jobs to be better for Xp.
On average you are best doing 10 min and 30m jobs — motivation is calculated after the job is done, and doesn’t start regeneration until it is reduced.

From full moti, Do a 1h job and your moti drops to 97 and you get the rewards of two 30m jobs at 97%

If instead you do 3 10m jobs and a 30m you start your regen clock 50m sooner. You get a 10m job (1/3 of the 30m job rewards) at 99.5, at 99.07, and at 98.64, then a 30m at 97.35

RaiderTr

10 mins usually give very low rewards and sometimes almost/even zero.

Besides it kills the product/item drop rate.

Could be used to start motiv regen but what doest it matter 20 mins early/late .. :'P

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
10 mins usually give very low rewards and sometimes almost/even zero.

Besides it kills the product/item drop rate.

Could be used to start motiv regen but what doest it matter 20 mins early/late .. :'P
Well, it’s 1/3 of what you’d have gotten in 30m. That can round up or down. If you’d usually get 5-6 in 30 then 3x10 will probably get you 6. If it’s 3-4 the 3x10 will get you 3.

Product wise, you are just changing the shape of the curve. For a fix target with no value for extras en elongated curve is on average the better choice.