The West Classic - Coming Soon

DeletedUser15368

X6jN4OC.png

DeletedUser15368

Been almost 1 year since I returned to the game, and started noticing the escalating rate of the problems and started asking for battles to be balanced. So far all that's happened is they've added several stronger damage sets and a tombola set for tanks. Problems are now worse. This is how I imagine team meetings at InnoGames, and my head-cannon reason for Kuro's absence lately.
3bhqa1.jpg

I've realised I don't want a perma classic server because i'm all full of nostalgia, I want a classic server simply because going backwards would be an improvement for this tombola simulator you've turned The West into - where the only consideration is income, at the very obvious expense of quality and balance.

#BringBackClassic

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

I think the only good thing happened since the opening of Idaho/last year is Html5 battles which took too long to arrive. Although probably it was never going to happen if it wasn't for Diggo.

Then there is new craft update but, well, kinda meh.

On the other hand,
Union Officer madness (or even Phoebe Mosey) was the last nail in the coffin. Workers reach 300 Attack or so (thanks to that Class bonus), and Duelers hit and critic much more often.

Of course, critic or not, both still hit like a truck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I think the only good thing happened since the opening of Idaho/last year is Html5 battles which took too long to arrive. Although probably it was never going to happen if it wasn't for Diggo.

Then there is new craft update but, well, kinda meh.

On the other hand,
Union Officer madness (or even Phoebe Mosey) was the last nail in the coffin. Workers reach 300 Attack or so (thanks to that Class bonus), and Duelers hit and critic much more often.

Of course, critic or not, both still hit like a truck.

And to coattail on this really poignant review, the Union Officer/Favoring of the Dueler & Worker classes has been fairly profitable for Inno in regards to this game. Ergo, why would they do anything about it?

Not to mention: If you choose to play an Advent or Soldier in the new upcoming EN world, you deserve to get pooped on. Why the hell would anyone play those classes? Your end purpose is to be helpless cattle against Duelers and Workers in fort battles.

RaiderTr

Remembering how many Duelers there were at the beginning of Idaho, and the current effectiveness of Leaders-t Workers, I can very well imagine how this new one will be: Even worse.
the Union Officer/Favoring of the Dueler & Worker classes has been fairly profitable for Inno in regards to this game
In short term, again.
In long term Inno shooting itself in feet.

Because I also remember how many Damagers (more than Tanks) actually quitted after not having enough Big Hp targets to shoot at or something like that..
I mean, give lots of money to deal immense amount of Damages and barely miss but find only low Hp damagers to shoot at (Remember 1/3 of Max Hp rule) .. Think about it.

Yet, Inno still going with short term big profit policy instead of making Balance and going with long term but even bigger profit one.

That being said, considering No-Ads and stuff it feels like they don't really care if this game dies or not, as long as they can cow more money until then.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

All that i'm hearing from people about the new server is how much fun the game is in its pure form. It brought me back to the first weeks of Idaho, when I seriously fell back in love with this game.

A game where every piece of clothing you find when working is a big boost in your character development. Starting to form communities and working closely together with new friends to build your town up, racing against other communities. Finding the best gear combinations and securing them from other towns stores. Most importantly is the relatively level playing field all players are restricted to, you have to work hard to gain an advantage over other players in both PvP and PvE aspects of the game.

In a week or two the only current form of the game we all love will come to an end, with the introduction of the single most pay to win event The West has to offer, with sets resulting from half a decade of power creep. Everyone involved in the game knows the extent of the premium gap that will instantly open along with this event, and the devolution to the entire game revolving around obtaining the latest gambling simulator set.

There's never been a better time to capitalise on the new world rush and the enjoyment players find from the game in its pure form, and the bitter disappointment most of the, albeit tiny, playerbase on the new world is about to experience, Bring Back Classic.

Last edited by a moderator: