The West Classic - Coming Soon

DeletedUser34781

ha annnnnd were off!! took me a while to figure out where jobs list was. in world map. ah the memories

DeletedUser14006

I am going to be putting all of my points into horseback riding and swimming.

If you see me in your town then there is nothing to worry about, just carry on about your business.

Laural

I signed up for some Classic West. :cool: I remember how nervous I was about everything in those days. Now...its just a glut of 'stuff' it seems. But...one can always hope for a back to the future or something and I look forward to this month.

Since it is open to all servers, I see a ton of unrecognizable names. :D

Deleted User - 1693871

I am going to be putting all of my points into horseback riding and swimming.

If you see me in your town then there is nothing to worry about, just carry on about your business.

Oh Derek, I think we've all missed a world where Derek can be Derek. :)

I read out what you wrote above to my husband, and he said, but what's the point, it finishes in a month. To which I replied, "Well it's like a speed world isn't it, just extra slow." ;)

DeletedUser15368

ymItEBG.png

cb1f425819.png

DeletedUser14006

Oh Derek, I think we've all missed a world where Derek can be Derek. :)

I read out what you wrote above to my husband, and he said, but what's the point, it finishes in a month. To which I replied, "Well it's like a speed world isn't it, just extra slow." ;)

Some of my happiest, most memorable moments are over in around 3 minutes, 1 month will feel like a lifetime!

DeletedUser

Now one thing I don't remember is your energy not being replenished when you leveled...

DeletedUser38728

Hello!

There is a problem with the Classic server.
Yesterday before I went sleep I sent the character to the hotel... on the hotel wrote there I need to get 96 energy..... so.... from the sleeping only have 1~ min, and I only have 48 energy.. Why?

T5yndab.png

DeletedUser14006

You'll have to wait for 2009 to come around again for the bugs to get ironed out.

DeletedUser

Hello!

There is a problem with the Classic server.
Yesterday before I went sleep I sent the character to the hotel... on the hotel wrote there I need to get 96 energy..... so.... from the sleeping only have 1~ min, and I only have 48 energy.. Why?

T5yndab.png

TwillightSparkle I think the reason is you also had the 2 10 min. jobs queued up after your sleep. Did you have only 48 energy and then queue those jobs? If so then that is a problem.