The West Classic - Coming Soon

DeletedUser15368

Pt9jHoS.png

Joe Kidd

What was the rationale again for not having a limited time The West V1 server again? It is really that strenuous financially? If I recall the last one was well attended too. Edit: Yikes, it was 2017! Seems not that long ago...

Edit again: In case I haven't said this before to anyone that can let Innogames know: If you set up a full-time The West Classic server and it required a fee to even play my response would easily be "Here take my money". I would gladly pay a monthly fee to have that back.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15368

No clue about the reasoning - I don't recall one ever being given. I would like to know too, but I do know for a fact that we can only ever get Classic version 1.0, because it's just a quick php patch job since there's only like 2 features in the game - and that's the only version we'll ever get because Java died and even if they solved the issues with different Java versions, no one has flash clients in the browser anymore to connect.

For that reason Classic is dead to me, we'll never get classic with fort battles or crafting, but still fun to remember how much better and fairer it was, especially around 1.27.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40832

I’d pay a monthly fee to play the classic game too but sadly I don’t know if we will see it again too soon. I was not able to join the classic event in 2017 because I was not playing the game anymore.