The US UFO conspiracy

DeletedUser

The US government are known to be containing secrets within their special air base by the name of Area 51. A few people are piecing together pieces of the history of the UFO, and it's possibly going to end with Area 51.

Back in the 1930/1940's Nazi scientists designed a machine that could float using a fan powerful enough to push enough air to carry its own weight. Its design is similar to the UFO images we see nowadays.

At the same time, Nazi scientists designed a machine called the Bell, that could also float on its own weight using fans. A machine similar to the Bell fell to Earth around 30 years later, and was reported as an extra terrestrial object.

Many strange devices have been spotted in the sky since the Bell incident, and for a strange reason, the US government, with its rational scientists and the such, support this.

This discussion is about that, the US government could be possibly using Nazi machines and then manipulating the public to believe that it was a UFO.

Discuss?

DeletedUser

I thought, and indeed am pretty sure I saw a documentary on UK TV by the BBC about the secret weapons lab the Nazi's had, and the most interesting and UFO like object was on that flew (apparently in tests only to about 20 feet) using some kind of induction coils and huge electrical power to overcome the force of gravity, and the test bed/launch pad for this thing is still there to be seen by all.

DeletedUser

My thoughts began with that documentary, but I viewed the Wikipedia & other websites for more information on it.

DeletedUser

Thats what the public thougt the Blackbird was at the time. Some flying ET machine.

DeletedUser

The US government is possibly manipulating the publics thoughts of UFO's and using the thoughts to hide their projects.

Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

DeletedUser

Whatever your thoughts are on this, it doesn't matter. Its the kind of a subject that has completely lost its novelty. Everything you come up with in here is probably covered million times already.

DeletedUser

I heard somewhere that a former scientist from Area 51 said in an interview, that they used some kind of material called "Element 115" to power up these UFOs?

I'm not sure if it was a scientist or if he was from Area 51, just someone.

DeletedUser

"Area 51" as a military base obviously exists. One can view it from google maps.

What's done there? Military testing, most likely relating to air craft.

Do they use UFO's as a cover? Probably. What better way to cover up testing experimental aircraft then letting a ton of people think little green men are flying them around.

Do I personally buy into the fact that we're testing flying saucers? Not really, no.

Really, it's just a "secret" airbase, used to test various kinds of new aircraft. The UFO thing was a good cover until the internet came about IMO, as no one would believe it. Now, when one can just go online and look at the baseball diamonds on the base for their entertainment...it becomes a bit more difficult to hide the bases existence.

DeletedUser

I'll come out with something I recently posted elsewhere:
Meh, aliens. Hell, my neighbor is an alien. My last three girlfriends were aliens. The President is an alien! Omg, panic!

Seriously, if there are aliens amongst us, that's evidence right there we're either lab rats, livestock, or they're not hostile. If aliens come to this planet at this stage, I would say they recognize us as technologically inferior (and intellectually as well I might add, considering U.S. voted Bush Jr in --- twice) and wouldn't bother themselves with us, taking what they need if needed, adjusting the atmosphere for colonization if that was their objective, or just using us for target practice (hunting season anyone?).

Meh, if aliens are already here, who cares. If they ever show up, who cares. If they decide to give us all wedgies, we'll be powerless to stop them so, once again, who cares.

Just live your life, urinate on cookies, and laugh at Tom Cruise' antics on the Oprah show. We're all dead in a handful of decades anyway.

DeletedUser

Just live your life, urinate on cookies, and laugh at Tom Cruise' antics on the Oprah show.

Words to live by. In fact I love that so much. Im going to urinate on cookies right now.

DeletedUser

So, we partially agree that the US government is using "green little people" idea to keep the public from nosing into Area 51?

If the US government are manipulating their public, shouldn't they be showed public that they're manipulaters?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25825

I thought you were all talking about UFO's and if it were really Nazi stuff they were working on. Why did the Wiki-leaks digression suddenly occur?

DeletedUser

Check the title The US UFO conspiracy. Not the "US Government Using Nazi stuff". We began on that, since they were common images people thought of UFO's. Well the first one.

What Wiki-leaks aggression(which I believe is what you were trying to type)?

DeletedUser25825

If the US government are manipulating their public, shouldn't they be showed public that they're manipulaters?

That was how I perceived that statement. It's all good, I was just asking because there's a Wiki-leaks discussion already in progress... which I think you were the original author of. Back on the UFO discussion, I think Area 51 is a testing site for new American aircraft, or rocket propulsion... avionics in general I suppose. The alien stuff, I would say is the product of a few individuals who want to see what they see, and since people are more willing to accept that there are little green men out there, than the American government continues to try to develop bigger better weapon systems... so be it.

DeletedUser

I've never actually visited Wiki-leaks.

Also, I honestly don't think there is much to add to this discussion. What do you think?

DeletedUser25825

True enough... I'm sorry. I mistakenly placed you as the author of the wiki leak thread, and it was the danger thread. Anyways... yeah... this debate is five decades old... and can only be beaten so many times LOL.

DeletedUser26406

What would they care if we think it's a UFO?
I think it's just impractical.

DeletedUser

I don't think they are doing it, I think they are letting it happen. People who believe that it's ETs are going to interpret everything the government does as confirming it's aliens.

Government denies it: Oh they are covering it up
Government confirms it (Like they would do that): I knew it!
Government does nothing: I'm sure there's aliens in area 51!