The Treasure Chest!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser33325
  • Start date

DeletedUser33325

I know this may sound like a stupid question ,but I'm still not in the clear as to why it isn't working (for me).

So my question is: Is it possible to get The Treasure chest (for the GG) from 15 sec jobs ,from the 'Treasure hunt' job? I have ask this question also in my town and alliance chat and I got a simple response "YES"!! But how luck related is it ,because I have got the 3 key from 15 sec jobs (in like the 4~5th try) ,same with the "a slip of paper..." & "A treasure map" , but not with the last one (The treasure chest), and I have had the "A treasure map" equip ,but still after 200 / 15 sec try ... nothing !!!

So am I doing something wrong ,or has something change and it's not in the tw-db.info!!
Or is it simple that I need to try it like a 1000 times ... so luck related ??

Thanks for your time!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've used long jobs and short jobs to get the treasure chest. 15 second jobs is the way to go. You got extremely lucky with key #3. On average, it took about 40 work periods for me to get the treasure chest. Keep going, you're almost there!

DeletedUser35968

treasure chest seemed to be the difficult one. I got everything related golden gun in 15seconds. So keep trying. Don't forget to equip what's needed and ensure +ve labor points.

If still not getting, try 1hr and 10m jobs also. Try to change job location or gear sometimes.

DeletedUser22685

treasure chest seemed to be the difficult one. I got everything related golden gun in 15seconds. So keep trying. Don't forget to equip what's needed and ensure +ve labor points.

If still not getting, try 1hr and 10m jobs also. Try to change job location or gear sometimes.

Job location and gear don't make a difference, but I'd definitely recommend positive labour points.

DeletedUser35968

Positive LP is when we see Silver pickaxe in job window.

DeletedUser

ok im good then...
I'm working on getting the chest. So to confirm the luck/Cash level Doesn't play a role like it does for the 3rd Key?

Thank for the quick replies gang!

DeletedUser

treas.jpg

It does drop... only on 78 it dropped. It just needs positive labour points. Then... it´s just keep on trying (you need the map equipped) until it drops.

DeletedUser22685

There is no specific amount on how much LP is required but the more you have the 'better' your chances of obtaining it.

That's not true. As others have said, positive LP is the only requirement.

No quest drops are affected by increasing LP beyond their initial drop threshold (be that 0 for most quest drops or some other value, such as ~720 for key 3).

In fact, it's not only quest drop rates that aren't proportional to LP. The same applies to item and product drop rates as well. LP never increases the chance to find an item, only the value of the items found. Product drop rates are only affected by LP when each bronze pickaxe penalty level is overcome and when five gold pickaxes are obtained.

DeletedUser

I get it couple days ago after 4 , 15 sec job. Treasure chest. For 3. key spend about 100 hours jobs. I was try with 15 sec but nothing. All other , paper etc. 15 sec job is o.k. It is possible to get 3. key with 15 sec job, there are lots pictures , but that don`t work for me.

Red Falcon

Was wondering about this...

treas.jpg

It does drop... only on 78 it dropped. It just needs positive labour points. Then... it´s just keep on trying (you need the map equipped) until it drops.

Hello all. I was wondering about this also, but since I don't yet have all three keys, I cannot get the treasure chest for the specific questline...Yet. Now as for the third key dropping on a job where one has lots of labor points is a different story...;)

DeletedUser

Hello

I'm having trouble with the 3.key, I am level 93 and have both the 1st and 2nd key.
On the tw-db it only says that you need 730+ LP for it to drop (I have 744LP in grave robber so luck range is 1613$-4841$) and so far, I didn't get the key. I have been doing 15sec jobs, must have done around 400 of them but I still didn't get the key.
Is there any other requirement? Like certain motivation level?

DeletedUser

Since I can't get 730+ LP in traveling merchant, I guess I'll have to go with patience...

DeletedUser33299

treas.jpg

Do I need the may equipped ? Please help me guys

DeletedUser

This unfortunately, is one of those things where you have to have a looooooot of patience. I remember when I was trying to get the Lead Figurine's last card. I used up well over 250 Lead Figurines before I got that one card - my mate got it after about 5. Sometimes you get really lucky and sometimes you get reeeeeeeally unlucky. Keep going, you'll get there. :)

Post-Edit:
Do I need the may equipped ? Please help me guys
Yes. See here ---> http://tw-db.info/?strana=quest&serie=qs_57