The Story Game

DeletedUser5046

the fat guy got her lil fella ..

"hunter!!! shoo away, you big guy..!!! i hate you!!" the lil girl cried...

then as james heard the lil girl's scream he and virginia run to the sceen..

DeletedUser

James jumped in , without a cape cause capes are gay. He pulled out a giant hammer out of nowhere and saw the army of fat men messing with angel. James slammed the hammer down and crushed the all the fat men in a instant.

DeletedUser

Now that all the fat men on the surface were dead, the Fat men of the cave were left to plot, and eat...

DeletedUser

A peg legged fat man waddled down the dark corrider as fast as he could, for he had an urgent message for the bald fat man. Sweat oozed from inbetween his fifth and fourth chin, befouling the candy bar he had hid there. He reached the end of the hallway a few hours later. He looked at the large door that stood before him, and placed a nervous hand on the knob. He opened the door, and the bald fat man greeted him. "Do you have the authorization codes, Jed?" said the bald fat man, a grin spreading across his large face. "Yes, oh large one. Is it time?" Jed said, a sparkle in his eye, and a bag of Cheetos in his large, meaty hands. The bald man answered. "Yes. Awaken the OMEGA MEN!!!"

DeletedUser

James awoke in the middle of the night to a large "Thump" on the rooftop. He wondered what the noise could have been, he turned on his light and grabbed the glock he had kept under his pillow, he walked to the door, and slowly opened it, and to his surprise he saw what looked like a giant blob laying on the floor, he poked it and it wiggled, then he closed the door, locked it, and jumped out the window because he knew it was some sort of fat man, but mutated... and too fat to walk on a roof...

James walked down the street, and continued down the street into the darkness of the night, looking for a hotel to spend the night.

DeletedUser

wow i am not so good at this but i will try..

so he found an hotel stayed the nigth and when he woke up he heard alot of noise! he looked from the window and the first thing he saw was a duel between 2 Towns because a goat got stolen from the 1st town & tho that the 2nd town stole it..

DeletedUser5046

then they saw s lil girl petting amd feeding a lil white goat..

"Angel what are you doin with that animal?!" the hunter was shocked seeing angel wit a stolen goat.

"i saw tis baby running on a railway...lucky i got him before the choo choo make him go to heaven..." said the lil girl

DeletedUser

"Christ!" James yelled as he went back to bed as he hid the most dangerous weapon under his pillow, the fat destroyer!!!!!!! It destroys fat men by shooting candy bars at them, making them fatter then exploding!!!!!

DeletedUser8054

The fat destroyer came and charged at James, making him wet himself and run into the janitors closet.

DeletedUser

The fat man ran into the Janitors closet door and he farted, breaking down the door and pushing James out the window onto the cold grass.

DeletedUser

(I'm not.)

The fat man tried to grin, but his multiple chins weighed his smiling muscles down to much. "And now, James, you will face the full fury of the fat men!" The fat man bellowed as he pulled a horn from behind his ear. He blew into it, and the McDonalds theme song boomed across the land. The sound of a thousand fat men marching soon drowned out the sounds of the fat man's laugh.

DeletedUser5046

the lil girl wit the goat felt the ground shaking....

"oh noes...!!!! tyhe hunter!!! help!!" she cried as she saw the fat men marchin down...

DeletedUser8054

Tyhe hunter was scared by the crying and ran away to his mom

DeletedUser5046

"gee..hunter ...where are you T_T" angel said as she was just goin to be stepped on by a giant fat man....

DeletedUser

The Hunter ran to his moms house but the fat men had captured his mom. Then 2 fat men rolled over to him and grabbed him, and what seemed to be an earthquake happened, and the fat bald man walked into the room...

DeletedUser

Since James had a clone, James came in, throwing TNT straight into all the fat mens faces. They all thought it was licorice, so they ate ate hehe

DeletedUser5046

but james forgot angel ...so angel was stepped on by one of the fat men....