The Story Game

DeletedUser

Here's how it works. Someone posts part of a story, then someone else posts the next part. And so on.
Here we go...

Henry Walker huffed loudly as yet another wanna be cowboy strolled into the bar like they owned the place. Though he put on a pleasant smile and gave his constant mantra.
After he had given the kid a quest, he turned to his waitress, Maya Roalstad, and sighed heavily and said...

Your move!

DeletedUser

"Boy,I hope that boy doesn't go out and get himself killed with that attitude of his.Anyways,Maya would you like something to drink?It'll be on the house!"He said smiling as he already started to pour his world famous whiskey in a class and placed it on the counter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5046

Maya love the smell of a new poured whiskey...

"Smell nice as usual", she said.

An old man enter the bar...

DeletedUser

he saw Henry adding some pill in the whisky..
and recognised that maya's goin to be on bed...

DeletedUser

The venerable Bede thought about telling Maya about the Mickey, but decided that Henry would take offense, and Bede needed information from the bartender.

DeletedUser

Bede walks over to the bartender and asks in a bold confident manner "Have yaw seen a young cowboy around these parts?"...... "Hey goes by the naym of McShag-Machine, he's a known criminal, smuggles in Rohypnol, better known as Date rape drugs to you or I my friend"?.............
Henry the bartender feels a cold chill through his body and nervously replies.......

DeletedUser

"N-nope, I aint see any rascal Machine h-here.Maybe,you can mosey on down to an-nother saloon and catch the c-ulprit!"As he said this,Henry's hands were shaking nervously as he cleaned a beer class.They were shaking so much,that the beer glass fell over the counter and made a large SMASH sound,which brought the attention of the whole saloon to poor ole Henry....

DeletedUser

Bede looked hard at Henry. "Then maybe you wouldn't mind takin' a swig of this drink you gave this pretty young waitress.... Unless there's somethin' wrong with it.."

DeletedUser

After,a brief moment of looking at the spiked drink and the cold hard eyes of Bede,he hesitantly sipped the glass knowing,that if he did not then he would have been thrown into jail just like that.In moments,the drug kicked in and Henry began to act very odd."Hey,come here Bede!Lemme give ya some loving!"

DeletedUser

Maya shrieked and jumped up, running out of the bar. Bede smirked arrogantly.
"Got you now, smuggler!" He yelled, smiling.
He charged toward Henry when...

DeletedUser5046

They heard someone screaming outside the bar...

"MAya?!...no it's.."

DeletedUser

"MAya?!...no it's..."
"BOB, HOWDY." Bob Laughed "I like to ride the winds!" "yeeehaw!" He Shouted as he ran out the doors again and galloped away.

DeletedUser

But here because of horizon there was a drunk Russian. He almost did not understand about what all speak, but was very friendly. Greetings people, pour to me of the best beer!

DeletedUser

Bob turned around and said to the Russain... "Well If it an'nt you guys aasssshhhaaa!" He said Drunkly "Whas arz yoush dozing shere?" He asked with a high tone. "Ey, you saould bse back ash yash homelansh" The Russain Smacked him on the head with a beer mug.

DeletedUser

The shot has interrupted Боба.Ty awfully speak. How many years you have studied at school?
Ёдрёна мать! What for a stench? Wild, barbarous... How you so live?

The maid has cried: Indians! They will kill all of us!:indian::indian:
Russian has told: барышня, не бойтесь, они мои друзья
Indians a whirlwind have entered into a city and have not touched anybody except a bean, it nobody saw.

P.s. At you the culture of hospitality is not developed

DeletedUser

then the evil cow god of chocolate milk floated down from the sky and shot candycorn of of his right nostril and the drunken cowboy striped down and offered his body to te evil god

DeletedUser

...but the evil god didn't except the drunken cowboy's offerin' cuz the god was only an illusion of the drunk cowboy's. He was really offering himself to the maid, but he didn't know that because he was drunk...

DeletedUser5046

a girl who was broken that time saw the cat...the cat saw teardrops falling from the girls eyes and said...