The Story Game

DeletedUser

"Stop following me NOW," he said as he jumped into the air and disapeared quickly in a flash.....

DeletedUser

but how the **** did he do that he was tied up said the woman beofre noticing the cat had gone with him

DeletedUser

It wasn't before long that the woman found the man's house. In the dark she quietly tried the door to see if it was locked. It wasn't. "What a foolish man", she thought. She crept down the hall, and entered the first room on the right. Noticing no one was in it, she opened the closet door and found that it was connected to a bedroom. She listened intently. She could hear nothing, so she slowly cracked the door open. She quickly silenced her gasp as she saw the man enter his bedroom. He was coming toward the closet! She quickly pulled back some of his clothes and hid behind them...

Alright I edited my story for you, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"the man left the bathroom still driping slightly he finsished drying off his mind still wandering form the past events of the day, he was about to put on his clothes when he saw a flash from the cuboard just his imagination he thought to himself as he slowly got dressed"

DeletedUser

"Don't look, don't look, don't look...", she kept saying to her self. One look could compromise her entire mission. She had to find out who murdered her only brother. For ten long years, the town blamed the murder of her brother on his best friend. In her heart, the woman knew that his best friend could have never stabbed him. The two of them debated all the time, but it only lasted for a moment. Figuring by now that the man was dressed, she slowly opened up her eyes. Although he appeared very somber and dark, he looked like a honest, hard working man... something told her this was not the man she was looking for... "But no", she thought, "he has to be a connection... his names was in the letter they had found in her murdered brother's hand. Even if he is not the killer, he may be able to help me track the true killer down...", she thought to herself.

And again...

DeletedUser

the woman then lost her balance and fell out of the cuboard the man spun and looked at her
"you again what do you waqnt and make it quxik before i kill you!"
"do you remeber Jimmy rattlesnake?" the woman saw the mans eyes prickle with tears even woth the mention of the name.
"it seem slike you do so did you kill him my only brother?"

DeletedUser

Annoyed by her recklessness, she quickly got up and straightened out her outfit. He stared at her a long time before he was able to answer her question. "I've never killed anyone.", he responded cooly. Silently he walked out the room, leaving her standing there alone. Though she knew she shouldn't, she found herself believing that he was telling the truth. Apprehensively, she exited the room by the way he left, and found him making a fire to warm the room. He continued his work for several minutes with out saying a word...

And Again.

DeletedUser

stop making this a love story plz lol

"well my brother left a peice of paper in his hands when he died saying that you knew something to do with the deatch of him so what do you know?"

the man looked at her before noticing she was looking at his chest he quickly buttoned it up.
"all i know is at the time of his death he was hanging out with some dodgy people at the rubbish dump thats all"

DeletedUser5046

the lil girl suddenly pops out behind the man's shoulder...she was hanging their while lookin at the piece of paper and munching on a chocolate donut...

"i saw him yesterday...he was downtown...he stare at me..bad.." the lil girl said as she dropped half of the donut she was eating...

DeletedUser

(how does that work with the fact that they found the letter in her murdered brother's hand??)

DeletedUser

the little girl repplied
"no the gang leader of the garbage site he was in town yestersay before leaving in a brown pick up truck"

DeletedUser

well i guess its time to kill the man who killed mhy best friend" he bellows

DeletedUser5046

"i wanna go wit you...can i?!" said the lil girl as she use her telekinetic ability make her teddy beg for the man's permission...

DeletedUser

well i guess we are aqll goin and we may as well let youre valiant cat out as well, oi pussy you can come out now."

DeletedUser

Pussy tat come twirling out of the kitchen in his leather boots, holding a revolver in each hand...

DeletedUser5046

"weee.... !!!!" lil girl hugs the cat...

"easy amiga, i might pull the trigger accidentally" says the cat as he was pointing the gun in all direction that the others have to duck or else..^^

DeletedUser

down the road the rest of the group following him right behind him.
they finally each the garbage dump and.