The Story Game

DeletedUser5046

"oh it hurts to feel sumone is angry wit you wit out you knowing the truth why!*cry even more*"

DeletedUser5046

"the nasty one is the one who made mah friend mad at me...." said the girl as she cant help her tears falling from her eyes...she rub her eyes and hug her teddy bear..

DeletedUser

So who is your friend so i can make them tell me a bit more about this nasty girl then

DeletedUser5046

"The nasty girl you talkin is a boy..he is so bad using mah name to make mah friend mad at me...i just hope there is a lil faith in that guy and would talk to me again (=T_T=)"...stands up with her bear on her left side....look at the sky...

DeletedUser

is this boy God?

but jokes aside the cat goes in search of the boy that has been annoying the little girl

DeletedUser

(wow, this has suddenly turned into an emotional story, lol)

Suddenly that cat noticed that the little girl was slowing backing up. "Is something wrong?", the brave cat asked. "Yes, that's the boy over there! The one pulling that little girl's ponytail!" The brave cat told the little girl to hide behind the nearest tree...

DeletedUser

And then out of nowhere, a man with a pipe wrench came out of the tree and slammed the person pulling the pny tail and whatnot. Then the man with his pipe wrench went 2 get coffee at Dunkin Donuts

DeletedUser

The whole time, a woman had been watching this scene. Stealthily, she followed the man at a safe distance. There was a knife tied to her thigh with a red silk coth, and a gun hidden up her sleeve. She needed information from this man, and she was determined to do anything to get it...

DeletedUser

Meanwhile, a 750 pound man sat on a bench, eating one of the kids on the playground, when the bench broke. With dribble running down the sides of his mouth, he said "Oh noes, not again . . ."

(P.S, Don't worry, this man actually has relevance to the story :D)

DeletedUser

The man saw the women and jumped into the air. In an awsome 5 seconds, he pinned her 2 the ground with his trusty pipe wrench!

DeletedUser

then the cat came out of no where with a lasso and tied the man up! and made the fat man sit on them

DeletedUser

Very aware of the compromised position they were in, she tried to slow her breath. Although she knew she could kill him in the flash of a second, she knew she was in no real danger because there was no possible way that he could know who she was. Neither of them spoke for what seemed like an eternity to her. "Why is he staring at me like this?" She thought to herself...

DeletedUser

"damn that girl, i thought i had her there.
i wonder who she is and who the hell is this stupid floating cat with a huge head, is he the new sheriff in town" the man thought to himself.

the crying girl then slowly approaches the downed man and kicks him in the nuts.

DeletedUser

"Tell me who you are now and no you can't kill me. Bullet and knife vest," he said.

DeletedUser

"Too fast for that. Unless you can shoot laser beams from your eyes, a knife or gun won't hit my head unless I don't move. Reflexes of a tiger!"

DeletedUser

ok i ma youre worst knightmare

"i knew i should have taken my laser gun she thought to herself"

DeletedUser5046

then the lil girl remember that she is holding one of her secret weapon...

her teddy bear that have laser eyes...and can be telekinetically summoned...