The "Set with no name"

Slug666

Hey all,

long-time player, very rare "writer" here.

I was just browsing around the bonds shop, when I stumbled upon a relatively new set, the "Set with no name". Available, as is now the new custom, as separate pieces and a full set.

The said FULL SET is available at 2100 bonds/nuggets. Expensive, sure, but the problem lies with the fact we have a 2000 bonds limit in place... how can we be expected to spend 2100 bonds on something if we can't ever have that much at one time?

Sure, I already see the "Yeah Inno wants you to pay with nuggets" replies, but the option of one OR the other is available.

Seems to me like something's not right here...

Spaceydk

Inno logic is not always common logic.

I don't get the 2000 bonds limit but again its Inno logic.

Slug666

Thanks for the link.

However, it's still quite silly to say "HEY YOU -- WANT TO BUY THIS WITH YOUR BONDS? YOU CAN'T!!!" :)

(and then with really small characters at the bottom : "Yet.")

DeletedUser19518

If Inno have had a little bit more sense of humor, could set a price exactly 2001 bonds.
Cheers
V
$1

DeletedUser30417

Thanks for the link.

However, it's still quite silly to say "HEY YOU -- WANT TO BUY THIS WITH YOUR BONDS? YOU CAN'T!!!" :)

(and then with really small characters at the bottom : "Yet.")

You can always buy the individual pieces from the "Set with no name" with bonds, so even non-premium players can obtain the set.

DeletedUser19518

We, non premiums, should have the option to buy the all set in better price Magnadine.

Slug666

Yeah, the 25% sale was great -- it was the first and only time you could buy the full set with bonds.

.....Assuming, of course, that you had 1575 bonds laying around, readily available for a 24hrs window (possible, but for most people, unlikely).

And YES you can buy all the parts separately, but the "buy all, get a rebate" option is most appealing. Separately, the "Set with no name" would cost 2370 bonds, so you save 270 bonds (average of 45 bonds saved per item -- pretty good) by buying all at the same time.

......Which, of course, you can't.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the 25% sale was great -- it was the first and only time you could buy the full set with bonds.

.....Assuming, of course, that you had 1575 bonds laying around, readily available for a 24hrs window (possible, but for most people, unlikely).

And YES you can buy all the parts separately, but the "buy all, get a rebate" option is most appealing. Separately, the "Set with no name" would cost 2370 bonds, so you save 270 bonds (average of 45 bonds saved per item -- pretty good) by buying all at the same time.

......Which, of course, you can't.

As Da Twista have stated, the bond cap will most likely be raised shortly.

I just wonder.. What's your conclusion or point? That premium-player can access items easier? :p

I think you should be thankful for the opportunity instead of complaining about not having enough bonds :)

Slug666

I'm not complaining about anything except of the fact that there's an item (because the full set IS an item) that's available for sale with bonds, but not really.

And about the sale, it was a great deal, period. It's just that if you didn't have 1575 bonds to buy the set on that very day, well, you're back to square one.