The secret of the stone chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3543

We should keep the thread, it's like an emotional crutch - just like the church - people will believe if they want to....

DeletedUser

ah well its better than closing it to find a fresh one opened with a question
Ques.
"I have found a stone chain what does it do??"
Ans
it gives u fresh breath... err.. no its a crutch.. err.. no, it just gets u naked.. err no.. idea..

DeletedUser14280

Heck, let's go for 892 pages of disinformation.
National security people do that all the time.

DeletedUser

Well now I wish I hadn't sold the stone chain...and the stone talisman. ><

DeletedUser

the talisman aint made out of stone, sorry to have to inform you of that. at least, it shouldn't be. i've always considered a talisman to be a rabbits foot.

DeletedUser

well whatever it was it was equal to the worth of the stone chain...

DeletedUser

wow
i just tried on thing now
i equip-ed stone chain and tried it on a high luck job
one item in first 2 hours!

No way! I got an item in the first two hours too! Oh wait I wasn't wearing a chain, nor ever do and yet I still find items. Maybes its my horse?

Your horses finds a Grey Slouch hat will chewing on the in the grass near that dead guy.

DeletedUser

the talisman aint made out of stone, sorry to have to inform you of that. at least, it shouldn't be. i've always considered a talisman to be a rabbits foot.

not in all cases. stone talismans are in use since a long long time.. there are different types of stones which are used as/in talismans, but how far they were used in the wild west, dunno..

DeletedUser

I wonder if the talisman has anything to do with dueling.

In the female head hunter avatar, the talisman is being worn around her neck.

DeletedUser529

Just a friendly reminder that the Stone Chain and Talisman do literally nothing.

...Trying to offset all of the coincidentally lucky posters who keep feeding this thread's faux-credibility.

I have tried experimenting with the Talisman church etc and they do nothing. I thought the Church actually had an effect on jobs but after literally hundreds of experiments and praying, IT HAS absolutely ZERO effect, just wastes 15 minutes of time on something that doesn't exist.

Strange they would waste a good building in town on something that doesn't do anything. I would prefer a gambling hall, at least we could play a few games of chance before going out to work or duel. Maybe we could actually win something.

DeletedUser

No way! I got an item in the first two hours too! Oh wait I wasn't wearing a chain, nor ever do and yet I still find items. Maybes its my horse?

Your horses finds a Grey Slouch hat will chewing on the in the grass near that dead guy.

ever tried a high luck job with a horse ... maybe horse effects luck too
donkey most straying animal = highest luck

DeletedUser

ever tried a high luck job with a horse

Who has ever done a high luck job without a horse?

I don't know where you got that from. The color and texture is identical to the stone chain. It's a stone amulet carved with a rune, not a rabbit's foot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who has ever done a high luck job without a horse?

I don't know where you got that from. The color and texture is identical to the stone chain. It's a stone amulet carved with a rune, not a rabbit's foot.

nah, i just decided that it SHOULD be a rabbits foot, as it would make more sense.

DeletedUser

MY GOOOD

This is one of the funniest threads of all forums in the world XD

DeletedUser

I don't think.

It make me lol

Some people are so funny without trying, you for example, you are a piece of good smiles :D

DeletedUser

Now that I think of it, my dog used to have a talisman that he wore around his neck with my address on it. It was not a rabbits foot.

What does it all mean? Has anyone found a use for the stone doggy tags yet?

DeletedUser

SO Thats what its for! when we attack each other, we know who it is we are attacking. it all makes sense now.

so when you get dueled by someone while wearing a stone necklace, you get show off your name to them, and they get distracted for 2 rounds. SWEET!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.