The secret of the stone chain

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The stone chain does absolutely nothing as of yet.

He's referring to the fact that the stone chain is the grayed out item when there's no neckband equipped. Someone speculated about the possibility of wearing all of the items (only possible for a dueler who probably isn't specced for dueling, since you need to be able to do chasing bandits or smuggling) unlocking something, but I never saw any follow up.

DeletedUser

Good point. What the hell is that horse? I've tried equipping and unequipping every horse and the angle of the head is wrong on all of them.

DeletedUser

looks a lot like the arabian

edit... but the height is more of a pony

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I had always thought it was an Arabian, but the angle of the head is wrong.

DeletedUser

LOL it looks like the mustang has covered the donkey .... but I suppose that creates more questions than answers any )

DeletedUser

i found stone chain in 4 days ago
i always find a item in 8-10 hours work
but after i found it, i just did 58 hours work and no item!
something is not right with it
58 hours work and no item!
i have all report for proov

DeletedUser

I got a talisman, then 12 hours later got a stone chain, then another 2 hours later another stone chain.

Does this mean I won't find another item for at least 174 hours? lol

DeletedUser

lol I am starting a new account, I want to be a dueler, i never tryed it. I always wanted to finish all the character quest and it is a good oportunity to get the equipment that is in gray. lol
on another world I started to colect them I have 4 stone chains and 1 talisman, god knows what they do , but I certainly dont get a back pain for carrying them :)
----
I may not have read the rulles carefully but as far as I remember atacking someone with no clothes(of course with the intention of loosing and giving the other person money) is agains them (probably to prevent things like this)
M I right?
I am just to lazy to read the other 20 pages, so I hope this wasnt discused.

except we blackmail a dev, the game's secrets are prety much safe...

DeletedUser

§4) Push duels

It is forbidden to duel players with the intended result of pushing the player with experience or money.

Examples
* It is not allowed to take your clothes and weapons off with the intent to lose a duel on purpose.
* It is not allowed to purposely let yourself be dueled in an attempt to lose money
* It is not allowed to purposely duel someone and lose in an attempt to lose money

How does this relate to stone chains and/or talismans?

DeletedUser

wow
i just tried on thing now
i equip-ed stone chain and tried it on a high luck job
one item in first 2 hours!

DeletedUser

Just a friendly reminder that the Stone Chain and Talisman do literally nothing.

...Trying to offset all of the coincidentally lucky posters who keep feeding this thread's faux-credibility.

DeletedUser

I equipped a stone chain and it gave me minty fresh breath! It's just a coincidence that I had just brushed my teeth.

Maybe we should stop at 22 pages of disinformation and lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.