• Elmyr

Votes: 28 59.6%
  • Heftysmurf

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

One Armed Ninja

The first round has been.
40 Valiant members have fallen, but 20 still remain.

Now to whittle them down to 8!

This is once again a multiple choice!

The 5th places from last rounds, when were drawn, was brought through on how long they have been on this forum.
Hence:
SDJX22
HeftySmurf
b00k

Got through the ties, where others did not.
Vote for those you judge to be most deserving, even vote for yourself - this one shall not be public ;)

DeletedUser

I won't make the top 4 this time, but I can't even complain about it. I think those most likely to win are more worthy, and I even voted for them.

DeletedUser

The Milkshake Clan
13_drinkyourmilkshake_lgl.jpg

APPROVES

DeletedUser1121

<false election promises>

Free nuggets for all who vote for me!!

</false election promises>

DeletedUser

Diggo and only Diggo. :)

Most of you don't see his behind-the-scenes posts or chats. The boy is a rare being. A teenager who can carry on a meaningful conversation and still dish out the zingers.

He's intelligent, knowledgeable about techy stuff, has a terrific sense of humour, plays no favourites and is friendly beyond measure. Plus he's cute. (I've seen the pictures.)

DeletedUser8675

Why even give other people the option to vote for other people aside from Elmyr? It should just be two options "Elmyr" and "Other people."
If other people somehow wins, then split it into a vote of actual peoples names.
Elmyr > everyone else.

DeletedUser

Diggo Hath Surpassedith me!!! :eek:

WHY MUST I ALSO FACE THE GOD ELMYR HIMSELF!!??

DeletedUser

Diggo and only Diggo. :)

Most of you don't see his behind-the-scenes posts or chats. The boy is a rare being. A teenager who can carry on a meaningful conversation and still dish out the zingers.

He's intelligent, knowledgeable about techy stuff, has a terrific sense of humour, plays no favourites and is friendly beyond measure. Plus he's cute. (I've seen the pictures.)

I can't disagree with any of your description of him (I voted for him too), but there are other teenagers who are also smart, good looking, funny, friendly, etc. I haven't seen a lot of pictures, but I know there are at least a few others here who fit at least most of the description you gave.

DeletedUser

I can't disagree with any of your description of him (I voted for him too), but there are other teenagers who are also smart, good looking, funny, friendly, etc. I haven't seen a lot of pictures, but I know there are at least a few others here who fit at least most of the description you gave.

Leik ME!!!
angry_baby.jpg

DeletedUser

I knew the votes I got in round one were a fluke, I didn't expect any. Anyway, I don't really think that's fair to Elmyr. He isn't on staff now, and was just as popular before he started work here and after he quit. Nothing personal David, you're going to have to earn it! :p

DeletedUser

I knew the votes I got in round one were a fluke, I didn't expect any. Anyway, I don't really think that's fair to Elmyr. He isn't on staff now, and was just as popular before he started work here and after he quit. Nothing personal David, you're going to have to earn it! :p

But I am teh third revelation... :hmf:

Plus you got to be deputy sheriff once, John and Me didn't :p

I declare John and me the winners!

But, I do keep tying with Diggo, but he has badge, I has none :blink:

Diggo11

I wish my badge meant lots of automatic friends DS ;( There's gotta be alot more haters than before I became a mod, but I guess it has helped me cross paths with the likes of AG, Betsy, HS, etc...