P&P THE Second Jdeazy On The Rise :D

DeletedUser14029

Today at 2:39 PM Check out the telegram I got from this clown, arovert.
----------------------------------------------------------------
arovert On 4/2/10 at 7:23 PM
I cant be assed with alot of finding who, you looked good

I want
ties007
Level 59
Dueling level 116

kicked from your town, so ask who ever, if it does not happen I will get every memebr of the Last stage to attck your lickle town, fort.

I wont them out, so drop me mail.
I will give u another clue, we are allies with RW
So let me know
----------------------------------------------------------------
Freelancer Today at 2:35 PM

Let me get this straight...
You demand that we kick a townsmember ?
Reason1: ...or else you kick our asses ?
Reason2: ...You are friends with someone called RW who will kick our asses?

Sorry Bud, you need provide some more substance than that.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
You see, The Last Stage is pretty much dormant...
They suddenly appear and ask us to kick a town member ties007;
1) 'or they will ask everyone of their petty alliance to attack us',
2) Take our fort.

They're friends with 'RW' too! Never heard of it. At least, I don't understand crap some imbeciles wrote when they can't even BLUFF right, let alone threaten us...

arovert, did someone duel you again :-D
last time I heard in town forums you got dueled by a level (then) 53 twice within 4 days, it took you 2 days to write a crappy threat letter to 'rattle your dog cages' and 'let the incompetents' out to duel us. Then you backed down once the level 53 gave up on such a nonsensical dueling target XD
Your history is ugly... Derek, do you know him o_O??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1121

why does these things always happen when i am out shopping.

a new war would be fun!!

update: never mind, just looked at the whole last stage family..
not much to gain there :) my hope is on this mysterious RW now.
Can someone please tell me who this person/town/alliance is??

DeletedUser

i have duelled people from the last stage and this has never happened, and i wonder who RW are, i can say this much im very sure they aren't on the eastern edge of the map otherwise i would have spoken to them

DeletedUser

RW is probably a minor "secret" alliance not worth bothering with, unless it is a typo, in which case aroverts home town does not follow the standard town prefix of decent alliances in which case it looks like he is not part of a proper multi-town alliance. Another point to consider is most mailing between towns/alliances is done with via people with some authority, and is usually structured in a more professional manner.

DeletedUser1121

Well, i just made a nice addition to the stats in their saloon :)

DeletedUser14029

:rolleyes:'Mortician', sir, 'Mortician'

A great duel that is!

*unfortunately* This means The Last CAGE Alliance will soon launch an assault on the medium fort we own if they're the 'canine to their word'
that means I will be leveling much faster, great. Bring it on! I have faith in the whole IC/TW/SB/TM/WP they won't multi us, and that's all it takes to beat 'em like a K9 they are
:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser544

I am pretty sure RW was a typo and he meant "TW"

last stage guys have always, historically, fought against us whenever TW or SB attacked any of our forts.

they may not have "-TW-" in front of their town names, but they have always thrown in on their side when it comes to fort battles

DeletedUser1121

Pro is questioning the loyalty of TW to their smaller allies.
Do they wish to start a useless war because of some fool who can't even type their name correctly

DeletedUser

I have been hitting last stage 5 now for a while and i have had no threats levelled at me! i wonder why?..

Really these towns are easy pickings for a few expo at very little effort.

DeletedUser14029

mind, we just need a t-bone steak to 'pacify' them...
I hate threats. Not threats from professionals but from a petty series of CAGES that can't type right. I am willing to lose 30 dueling levels then tank 'em all... ARGHH :mad:

DeletedUser

http://javascript<b></b>:AjaxWindow.show('profile',{char_id:19593}, '19593');You see, The Last Stage is pretty much dormant...
They suddenly appear and ask us to kick a town member ties007;
1) 'or they will ask everyone of their petty alliance to attack us',
2) Take our fort.

They're friends with 'RW' too! Never heard of it. At least, I don't understand crap some imbeciles wrote when they can't even BLUFF right, let alone threaten us...

arovert, did someone duel you again :-D
last time I heard in town forums you got dueled by a level (then) 53 twice within 4 days, it took you 2 days to write a crappy threat letter to 'rattle your dog cages' and 'let the incompetents' out to duel us. Then you backed down once the level 53 gave up on such a nonsensical dueling target XD
Your history is ugly... Derek, do you know him o_O??

you know the guy who sent you this has he blocked you from sending messages, to him? if so then he really is the second jdeazy

DeletedUser

very true. he can only be a true second jdizzy unless he blocks you. honestly, im not sure if TW actually has an alliance with last stage, it might just be that last stage is delusional.

honestly, that threat message sucked. a lot. challenging a town that has several players with higher dueling levels is a really dumb idea, and threatening with the name of your ally is even worse. "oh yea, well if you don't do what i say, i'll ask someone else to enforce it for me", or, in other words "we are too weak to fight for ourselves"

DeletedUser

very treu kman, also last stage dont seem to mention anything about -TW- on the profile.
i might have missed it though