Add-on The Saloon Bar - Older versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ok here is a new request...not a biggie.. we now have 2 fort weapons that have bonuses.

Golden Gun (Rifle)
Death Scythe +1 to all stats

granted not everyone is going to have the golden gun.... most will have the scythe... but it would be nice to know if you can do a job with just the scythe on or not.

Not a problem I'll add all new items & sets... Just need a little time... ;)

DeletedUser

golden colt , golden saber , golden gun and set bonus not in calculator :(

Are you willing to test new version before publishing? I won't have those golden items for a long time I guess so I cannot test it myself? Please PM me.

Regards

Belle

DeletedUser

Jobs with zero labour points dont show as available :/ solve it please :)

Deleted User - 1278415

Love the last update... gives Fort attack and Fort Defend buttons now. Not sure I agree with the choices it picks but its a starting point to work from that I can modify it after I see what they have chosen.

Looks like it was last updated on 10.29.10

Working good so far on Windows 7 - Firefox 3.6.12

DeletedUser

Saloon Sidebar

I have been using this for a while now . It seems to be the easiest so far . It may not be the best but it is easy .:blink:

DeletedUser

great work

Hey everybody that's been working on this! Thank you very much for this great tool I use it alot and can't live without it.
But I'm worried the tool will be redundant soon with the 1.30 update. THe inventory has been reworked and there will probably be new jobs and lvl cap, so I was wondering: will this great and efficient tool be updated with the west 1.30 as well or should we say goodbye?

greetings
Mr Longshadow

Deleted User - 1278415

Hey everybody that's been working on this! Thank you very much for this great tool I use it alot and can't live without it.
But I'm worried the tool will be redundant soon with the 1.30 update. THe inventory has been reworked and there will probably be new jobs and lvl cap, so I was wondering: will this great and efficient tool be updated with the west 1.30 as well or should we say goodbye?

greetings
Mr Longshadow

Not a problem I'll add all new items & sets... Just need a little time... ;)

As you see Belle Starr Colt has picked up the ball on this project and has begun updating it again. Im unsure of the coding involved but yes the bar will have to be modified for 1.30 with pants and reskill of jobs... major undertaking.

I will say it looks like Belle Starr Colt is still active as of 2 days ago. So hopefully they will continue the great work they have done this past year. :cool:

DeletedUser

3.8 beta version

Today I've created first 3.8 beta version of saloon bar...

Just added all new jobs and corrected the fields, but I still didn't wrote the code for pants and belts. I promise I will do it as soon as possible...

3.8 beta version is available to download from here:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/243983/

Sincerly

Belle

Deleted User - 1278415

This will keep me rolling for a bit. I can do the math to figure out the fort weapon pants, belt for a bit.

Thanks for keeping up with this project. I really appreciate the work you have done on it.

DeletedUser21299

hello this can help you

Microsoft Excel - pants-belts is added as attachment

hello bella this maybe can help you to update the saloon bar its has belts pants and most of what the new items give.

thanks niklas81

I cant update the file my ingame is niklas81 I am on world 4 .net Bella can you send me you e- mail adress so can I send you the fail I have

tanks niklas81

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please follow new thread about Saloon bar, so I can edit it myself since Bevoir is not online for a long time now...

just released new version 3.83...

Thank you for your support... you know who I'm thanking to... :p

Sincerly

Belle

Status
Not open for further replies.