The Rightful Owner II (Wasteland)

DeletedUser30417

I'm stuck with one of "The Rightful Owner II" quests because I can't find a questgiver.

I have completed several of these quests and was able to find all the previous questgivers using TW-db. But after I completed the quest with the ID 678 there wasn't any new questgiver on the map. The questgiver that gives the quest with ID 679 is missing. TW-db lists this quest but doesn't have a location on this questgiver.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As per the site you are mentioning, there is no quest id 678 and 679 in the wasteland series: http://tw-db.info/?strana=quest&serie=qs_66
Also, all quest givers appear with pictures and with locations when you hover your mouse over the names. I have no idea what the problem is.

DeletedUser30417

My bad, I mixed the numbers up. I completed quest with ID 768 and the questgiver that should give the quest with ID 769 doesn't show up. I know that you can see the location if you hover over the names, but TW-db doesn't have a location for this questgiver.

I spent a few hours of looking on the map and trying out several suggestions from the forum. But with no luck.

DeletedUser30417

Searched B7, but unfortunately I still can't find the questgiver I need. "Camp of the Irkatchi" and "Flint Westwood" are the only questgivers in that sector I can find.

DeletedUser

Yeah, C5 is the location of the right Dean. Well, his mother, he's B5.

DeletedUser30417

In C5 I can find "Waupee's Indian village", "Flint Westwood" and "Forest meadow". No picture of the questgiver I need.

Maybe I shouldn't have gone to all the wrong Dean's and should have picked the right Dean from the start. But I wanted to rack up completed quests for a quest achievement.

In W12 I picked the right Dean and had no problem completing the questline.

DeletedUser

In Colorado world I can't find questgiver id: 740 wich I need to complete to find the right Dean Anderson. What I'm missing? That inprisoned Dean suposed to be on B4 but his icon is not showing up.
Can anybody help me?

DeletedUser22685

Have you accepted The rightful owner II from the Sheriff?

That's not the right Dean by the way, you don't need to complete that quest to complete the questline.

DeletedUser

yes, I have accepted and completed the sherifs The rightful owner II quest and now I stuck.
Now I have to complete the quest from Dean behind bars to go to the right Dean and his mother But I can't do this 'cos there is no Dean behind bars on my map.

DeletedUser

yes, I have accepted and completed the sherifs The rightful owner II quest and now I stuck.
Now I have to complete the quest from Dean behind bars to go to the right Dean and his mother But I can't do this 'cos there is no Dean behind bars on my map.

Normally you can't complete the quest without travelling to the right questgiver. Some people (you in this case) are able to complete it without travelling. I have absolutely no idea how, but it's possible. I have done the quest 6 times and I never could it.

The only solution is to send a supportticket. They can add and complete the quest (ID = 740). Then you have to wear the item "Deed of the farm" and you can go on with the quest :)

DeletedUser22685

Yeah, you have to accept the quest, travel to the quest giver and complete its quest, then complete the quest from the Sheriff. The bug Pjip described causes the quest to become "stuck" and you must send a ticket as he said.