The Ride of the Marshals - Sin City and Las Vegas burn

• Thread starter DeletedUser9891
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm just here to point out that yet again he fails to address the issue.

DeletedUser4044

You see you are so deluded you have it completely wrong we don't want to change things as much as you would like to think we want to sign up for the FOM cause and be in cahoots with your little backscratching ramshackle alliance. The fact is we like things just the way they are I know you might find this hard to believe in your egocentric little world, but we enjoy watching you squirm when faced with the real questions.

Just for reference. If you really believe ANYTHING you do makes KK squirm..

Wanna buy a bridge? I can get ya a good deal on Ohio.

Waysted

DeletedUser

Oh he's squirming.

Page 29 here. Sup.

You're squirming too. You're also swinging from Kitten's unmentionables. How's that feel?

Also. Why is Ohio related to a bridge?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4044

If you think he is squirming you would buy both.

If you think im squirming over ANYTHING you say or do..i can get california thrown into that deal.

As far as swinging from whatever...you ARE terrible at hiding insults. You need to take a couple lessons from Smitten. :)

DeletedUser

As far as swinging from whatever...you ARE terrible at hiding insults. You need to take a couple lessons from Smitten. :)

Smitten is a terrible troll her insults are laughable, which makes them a touch better than yours.

DeletedUser4044

Smitten is a terrible troll her insults are laughable, which makes them a touch better than yours.

Show me in this thread(or anywhere else) where i have insulted anyone?

And califonria is cheap right now. YOu better hurry.

DeletedUser

I have not insulted anyone. Dont need to. You fellas do a fine job of showing your true selves without my help.

I'll throw in Arizona too if they buy within the next ... oh say....60 seconds.

OOOOps to late. Their 60 seconds are up now. :D

Guess they missed out yet another good buy.;)

DeletedUser

Show me in this thread(or anywhere else) where i have insulted anyone?

Yeh I suppose you haven't really I'll take that back just to show I'm actually a reasonable fellow :)

Also I'd love to be in California right now.

DeletedUser

Page 30 Snypa :banditb:

Or maybe they are so good at it, they have bored us into submission :dry:

DeletedUser10183

Poor noobs as Kitten Kicker without busines and a lot of free time make a lot of xxxx in the forum :)

Okay there is an official Topic and NEWS :

FOM are dead and crap at the moment
~30 towns full with noobs. A lot of FOM players who want to join -LN-
Only one active dueler in his birth please -HIDDEN TOWN-

Sure it pass a lot of time , they got a big advantage at game start and middle game until lv 30-35...
But NOW FOM ARE DEAD AND PAST

There is some raports :)
Duel: StariqKech vs. KittenKicker Today at 12:28 PM Duel: StariqKech vs. KittenKicker Today at 10:15 AM
DEAD
Duel: StariqKech vs. Cody McGyver On 6/11/09 at 9:13 PM
DEAD
Duel: StariqKech vs. Reverend Eastwood On 6/11/09 at 5:46 PM
DEAD
Duel: StariqKech vs. alinman888 On 6/11/09 at 5:30 PM
DEAD
Duel: StariqKech vs. Waysted On 6/11/09 at 5:09 PM
DEAD
Duel: StariqKech vs. Butmunch On 6/11/09 at 4:51 PM
DEAD
Duel: StariqKech vs. jandeee On 6/11/09 at 4:33 PM
DEAD
Duel: StariqKech vs. Reverend Eastwood On 6/11/09 at 4:20 PM
-700 damage

All this DEAD without ANY PROBLEMS after the duel /someones get 2 duels/

The big noob - Kittenkicker - is only level 43 at the moment

-LN- Duelers like Battlemachine , darshevania ,Ryan Perez , FrozenFire13 , DESKOTO and some more are level 45 ++

So I'm happy that AT LAST someone /WE / close his big mounth
Yes I'm really sorry about -FOM- Politics and ideas - make an alliance with 30 towns...

You can open -FOM- FORT HIDDEN TOWN
It is the birth place of -FOM-
And there is NOONE :)
KSENSEI stop the game , SLEEPYCROM stop for a week ... now go in 2:30 hours away ... GOBE is off the towns :)

Me , Battlemachine , darshevania , Ryan Perez...+++ some more...
We are always alive and fit and there is NOONE in WORLD 8 in the moment who can MATCH US

So thanx to all -LN- for the good play , I'm happy that at last we closed one big mounth for a noob like KITTEN /lv 43 at the moment / who only sleep and attack
Yeah noob stats :
KittenKicker 11162 307 16 29111162 / 307 wins = 36..
He attack ONLY players for 30-40 experience to kill them
There is a lot of duelers who give him 100+ experience but he can't win versus noone of them... What a big mouth...closed now

KittenKicker passes out. StariqKech wins the duel

So switch fast 20-30 tactics my dear kitty because I will farm you again after 2 days :)

For all other players who read this topic at start - I hope you have fun
For all ex members who stop the game when saw 30 towns at war versus 10 - You are revenged we OWNZ them now :)

DeletedUser

I just want to add that -FOM- and KITTENKICKER cryed for a "worker" NAP several days after the topic was born here

He miss it in the topic I think
I refused it as -LN- co-founder
I want to say Thanx to Ryan Perez that he stayed with me and don't accept Kitten praying

When SIN CITY and LAS VEGAS burn why -FOM- offer a worker NAP ?!?
Answer : because it was a war 30 FOM towns versus 10 LN towns...
And this 30 towns have a LOT MORE workers who got farmed by us :)

It will be good peoples in forum to know it because there can be some confusions... but this is a past now :bandit:

DeletedUser14280

I'll say. Got the popcorn?

Hopefully the rest of the thread will be small talk like this.

DeletedUser

Poor noobs as Kitten Kicker without busines and a lot of free time make a lot of xxxx in the forum :)

Okay there is an official Topic and NEWS :

FOM are dead and crap at the moment
~30 towns full with noobs. A lot of FOM players who want to join -LN-
Only one active dueler in his birth please -HIDDEN TOWN-

Sure it pass a lot of time , they got a big advantage at game start and middle game until lv 30-35...
But NOW FOM ARE DEAD AND PAST

There is some raports :)
Duel: StariqKech vs. KittenKicker Today at 12:28 PM Duel: StariqKech vs. KittenKicker Today at 10:15 AM
DEAD
Duel: StariqKech vs. Cody McGyver On 6/11/09 at 9:13 PM
DEAD
Duel: StariqKech vs. Reverend Eastwood On 6/11/09 at 5:46 PM
DEAD
Duel: StariqKech vs. alinman888 On 6/11/09 at 5:30 PM
DEAD
Duel: StariqKech vs. Waysted On 6/11/09 at 5:09 PM
DEAD
Duel: StariqKech vs. Butmunch On 6/11/09 at 4:51 PM
DEAD
Duel: StariqKech vs. jandeee On 6/11/09 at 4:33 PM
DEAD
Duel: StariqKech vs. Reverend Eastwood On 6/11/09 at 4:20 PM
-700 damage

All this DEAD without ANY PROBLEMS after the duel /someones get 2 duels/

The big noob - Kittenkicker - is only level 43 at the moment

-LN- Duelers like Battlemachine , darshevania ,Ryan Perez , FrozenFire13 , DESKOTO and some more are level 45 ++

So I'm happy that AT LAST someone /WE / close his big mounth
Yes I'm really sorry about -FOM- Politics and ideas - make an alliance with 30 towns...

You can open -FOM- FORT HIDDEN TOWN
It is the birth place of -FOM-
And there is NOONE :)
KSENSEI stop the game , SLEEPYCROM stop for a week ... now go in 2:30 hours away ... GOBE is off the towns :)

Me , Battlemachine , darshevania , Ryan Perez...+++ some more...
We are always alive and fit and there is NOONE in WORLD 8 in the moment who can MATCH US

So thanx to all -LN- for the good play , I'm happy that at last we closed one big mounth for a noob like KITTEN /lv 43 at the moment / who only sleep and attack
Yeah noob stats :
KittenKicker 11162 307 16 29111162 / 307 wins = 36..
There is a lot of duelers who give him 100+ experience but he can't win versus noone of them... What a big mouth...closed now

KittenKicker passes out. StariqKech wins the duel

So switch fast 20-30 tactics my dear kitty because I will farm you again after 2 days :)

For all other players who read this topic at start - I hope you have fun
For all ex members who stop the game when saw 30 towns at war versus 10 - You are revenged we OWNZ them now :)

No one can match you? Is that why a third of your town is Ko'ed and before you call me a noob I'll be the first to admit this i am a noob as I am not on this constently like others. So you knocked out butmunch? congrats as he left or town a while ago and as for KK's stats he and a few of our town were in a war for a while and our motivation dropped to 0 thats why he hasn't got a lot of Exp.

I don't dislike you though or anyone in this game as I really like this game and everyone it
Regards happily
Upanator

DeletedUser9891

43050685.png

Yeah, took you 3 goes. Noob.

Lol.

World no 1 player and you take 3 attacks to beat poor lowly me ;)

DeletedUser9891

and for those that are so dense as to think that having 36xp per kill means you hit people for 36xp... motivation counts, and as Upanator states I was at 0 for a long time protecting the towns :)

BattleMachine I never begged for a thing, and I didn't badmouth you, kid.

I told you that you could stop the KOs on your town by agreeing a worker NAP, and you chose not to.

Bothered :)

We still own you all. And because I happened to not farm builders at early levels to grow, and because I had 0 motivation for a long time as far as I am concerned I'm better than the lot of you :p

DeletedUser9891

k
There is a lot of duelers who give him 100+ experience but he can't win versus noone of them... What a big mouth...closed nowk

As ever you're clueless. Number 1 because you know how to play an adventurer, but child you need to learn a lot about dueling.

Keep feeding me xp, I dont mind ;)

Total health points
- 90 HP

Total health points
- 378 HP KittenKicker wins the duel and gains 103 experience points. Roshi did not carry any cash and KittenKicker walks away without taking any money.

Fuzzballx passes out. KittenKicker wins the duel, gains 128 experience points and steals $207 from Fuzzballx.

No hit

Total health points
- 475 HP nastymarx passes out. KittenKicker wins the duel, gains 85 experience points and steals $24 from nastymarx.

Total health points
- 166 HP

Total health points
- 386 HP KittenKicker wins the duel and gains 101 experience points. Roshi did not carry any cash and KittenKicker walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 75 HP

Total health points
- 554 HP jg wentworth passes out. KittenKicker wins the duel, gains 84 experience points and steals $70 from jg wentworth.

Total health points
- 292 HP

Total health points
- 570 HP KittenKicker wins the duel, gains 133 experience points and steals $7 from FrozenFire13.

Total health points
- 382 HP

Total health points
- 447 HP KittenKicker wins the duel and gains 131 experience points. Fear The Trooper did not carry any cash and KittenKicker walks away without taking any money.

Suck it up, clueless kids ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.