The Ride of the Marshals - Sin City and Las Vegas burn

• Thread starter DeletedUser9891
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This thread was started by KK to boast or crow or brag... He and his fellow friends that started -FoM- earned the right to brag, boast, crow, or stand on a soap box by defeating a bunch of would be mafia bullies...This in itself earned them the right to boast or brag.

I say let the man brag and boast.

Now what part of that doesn't anyone understand?:mad::p

You can fluff on your own forums without someone like me calling you on it. Here I will ask exactly what makes FoM better when they tolerate certain behavior.

DeletedUser

You can fluff on your own forums without someone like me calling you on it. Here I will ask exactly what makes FoM better when they tolerate certain behavior.
Well take a look around you. We can tolerate a lot. Just look at what we have to tolerate just in this thread.:eek:hmy::blink:

DeletedUser

Sure, you can tolerate lies, bullying, backstabbing and behavior that would get people banned. What more could you ask for in an alliance mate?

We could do this all day!

DeletedUser

Well let's see if this might be a reminder of what this thread is truly about. And why I said KK and Charlie (KKs friend) could brag all they want. Read it very very carefully and slowly so as not to miss anything. I'd hate to think you might miss the whole point as to why KK posted the thread in the first place. And why I stated he could brag all he wished. ;):)

tl;dr

DeletedUser

Sure, you can tolerate lies, bullying, backstabbing and behavior that would get people banned. What more could you ask for in an alliance mate?

We could do this all day!

Yes Pezzle we could do this all day. And I understand there is a whole bunch of that going on on both sides of the fence. Not just one. And if you say otherwise I'm afraid then you are turning a blind eye just the same as what you claim we are. So you see there is absolutely nothing to be gained by bringing the rubbish to the forums in the first place.

Now you asked what it is I am doing to help. Well I turned the attention of everyone in here away from KK and it gave him a break. He basically was let go from being under the gun. Because everyone turned their sights on me. And not a one of you saw it coming, or what I was doing.

This crap should have been handled in game via telegrams or through private messages here in the forums rather than here in the public eye. But hey if you wish to air dirty laundry in public that's your choice.

I personally have already stated what we do in our town. And how our rules work. And why I support the federation. So carry on if you wish. Become exactly what you claim we are by doing so. Because that is exactly how I look at it and it is how a lot of others are beginning to look at it.

Not one person answering my last few posts has any desire to bring this thread back on course to it's original topic of discussion. Therefore it's a waste of time to even respond to any further posts in my opinion. All I see is people wanting to continue to argue over points made 15 pages ago. And they have no desire to let it go or die. I'll just agree to disagree and let you have at it.

Good day.:dry:

DeletedUser9891

Pezzle, I like you, really I do... but I'm going to stop wasting my time now.

I offered, off my own back, without any request or coersion from your town or coppers, to broker some sort of peace, or at very least a builder NAP... to help you move beyond your complaints... to remove anyone that broke this further NAP... and you have REFUSED. Many times now.

That's it. The end. You had multiple chances to do something about it and you aren't interested. That's your perogative.

So why do you continue to moan? We've done well to tolerate behaviour from your forum pal Gyoza, who behaves ill mannered, immature and represents you about as well as the average, run of the mill clanner with an oversize ego and a love for trolling would. Although as it's "just for the lulz" I won't take offence ;) I'm sure he's a great guy in RL, if you know him. Well, one would hope.

The only reason I have still been posting is because you are obviously agrieved and part of the reason for forming FoM was to stop people getting run out of the game or bullied.

I don't see that you are either bullied, nor planning to leave, so again as far as I am concerned it's all done unless you decide to talk seriously and not just go round in circles here.

It's in -your- hands. If you want to make an arrangement, do so, and I'll be happy to deal with you personally if you are given the power to make the final deal. I won't waste my time otherwise, as it is I have little enough time to play and don't care to mess about with people who aren't serious.

If you want things to change, you have that opportunity, but only if you are prepared to meet part way.

If not, and your people whining, trolling and behaving like children and I daresay more people will visit your town purely because of the rudeness exhibited on a personal level on this forum.

Failing that, enjoy the thread!

And back on topic, thanks Dusty, Smitten and all the other town Marhsals and Founders who have backed us to help people who were at the brink of leaving.

Sorry to those that left, on both sides, as people left from Sin City and Vegas... but that was once again down to arrogant town Leaders who thought they were invincible or failed to care about their residents enough to stop the Mafia nonsense.

See you in the game :D

DeletedUser

Kittenkicker how come you turn every sentence into a paragraph is this a new fangled form of rhetoric? :unsure:

DeletedUser

I did not complain. I posted to provide information. Since then, numerous people have been attacked by the same soldier in concert with attacks from Copper soldiers.

KK & SK claim its just a proximity thing. Apparently having your town camped by the same guy for 48 hours is par for the course if you live near a FoM town, and nothing to do with belligerence.

If you have an issue with someone from Beastro, you should probably message that person or the town's leadership. If the results are unsatisfactory, then it would make sense to talk with the FoM leadership for assistance. It makes little sense to post here about a single dueler that is not from a town that anyone here is in. Especially since they have not attacked a builder from what I can tell.

For the whole Bat Country and Copper thing, I can certainly understand frustration if you guys made peace and it was broken. But, I don't see how you can expect everyone to just take your word for it when the other side tells another story. It all started a while ago, it seems, so there's no real way for either side to corroborate their story. There seem to be 2 possible solutions:

1) You guys stay at war forever or untils some gets bored and quits.
2) You guys work out some sort of new peace deal. At this point if someone broke it, some evidence could be provided.

You guys aren't interested in peace, so we are left with this he said she said nonsense. And, let me say, in your perception or in reality the Coppers have quickly broke the peace and lied in the past, I understand why you wouldn't be interested in peace with them. But, the rest of us can't just take your word for what happened.

DeletedUser

The Beastro issue is being sorted out. It is perfectly reasonable given what was happening to suspect something. That is why it was brought up in public. If FoM leadership do not want to get involved they might want to let their people know.

KK, I am not the town leader as I told you before. If you want to make some sort of deal you can talk to Lorekeep. Lorekeep is not as forgiving as I.

DeletedUser

And back on topic, thanks Dusty, Smitten and all the other town Marhsals and Founders who have backed us to help people who were at the brink of leaving.

See you in the game :D

You're welcome. Thank you for all you have done also. :)

See you in game my friend. ;) We still have our little wars and battle fronts to keep us occupied in game.:D

Like you said. There is only so much a person can do here in the forums or in game. So I'll be riding off into the sunset (tips hat), the "internet superhero" that I am.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

You're welcome. Thank you for all you have done also.

What exactly has he done, other than make really long winded posts about how awesome his hypocrisy is?

1. He can't stop FoM towns from breaking his rules. (Please note the lack of a question mark.)
2. He can't admit that his rules are crazy.

What good is he exactly?

He's just another dude on the tubes with grandiose plans to make his name, and become the center of the wild west universe. And you're happily eating it all up. Shame on you, really.

DeletedUser

For the whole Bat Country and Copper thing, I can certainly understand frustration if you guys made peace and it was broken. But, I don't see how you can expect everyone to just take your word for it when the other side tells another story.

Copper Creek literally advertised that they had broken treaties with us in their town sign for a long time (presumably to demonstrate that they're so tough they can make treaties and break them and nobody can do anything about it). It was at the very top of their sign at the time that they were accepted into FoM, so surely someone in FoM noticed it at that time and decided it was inconsequential.

My suspicion (and I think the main reason we aren't eager to take KK up on his gracious offer) that if we were to try again with a "neutral" party from FoM involved as a "mediator", it would be the same story as before, except that this time when the Coppers broke the treaty and we were again forced to defend ourselves, FoM would side with their friends the Coppers, claim that we were the aggressors, and use that as an excuse for an all-out pile-on. Mind you, I think odds are good of an all-out pile-on in any case, but getting FoM more involved in any capacity only seems likely to hasten that.

DeletedUser

What exactly has he done, other than make really long winded posts about how awesome his hypocrisy is?

1. He can't stop FoM towns from breaking his rules. (Please note the lack of a question mark.)

What good is he exactly?

He's just another dude on the tubes with grandiose plans to make his name, and become the center of the wild west universe. And you're happily eating it all up. Shame on you, really.

Dusty the CAT thinks to himself:

Having my back turned to the garbage and watching the setting sun is so much easier on the eyes.:) Even us "internet super heros" need a break from the everyday hum drum whining and complaining of others.

(Pats horse on the neck) "Get up old paint. We have miles to travel."

(please note the lack of a response to your post)

DeletedUser

RP ------------>

A classic.

Also, your lack of response is predictable. Nobody will else will respond to it. Why am i not surprised.

DeletedUser

Kittenkicker how come you turn every sentence into a paragraph is this a new fangled form of rhetoric? :unsure:

For like the tenth time this is about -FOM- could you please stop attacking KittenKicker:)

DeletedUser4044

What good is he exactly?

Thats some serious hostility you have built up there mate.

It seems you have KK mixed up with someone else. The KK i know wouldnt want to be the "center" of anything. Except quite possibly the center of a dueling circle. He had an idea. Others agreed with this idea. you seem to be having a difficult time understanding people can and will think for themselves. Regardless of what you think or feel. Live with it mate.

Waysted

DeletedUser

The hostility you read into that was your own doing.

Once again, we're just pointing out that this 'idea' is faulty, and exploitative.

So, hi2u blind follower. Live with that, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.