P&P The resistance needs you!

DeletedUser14006

Not quite double Tom and when you count active members as suppose to overall then it is a different picture again.

DeletedUser1121

well i saw that a small fort was conqured, he -LD- fort i belive, very rare occasion, also the enemy has double the amount of people so were doing pretty well

It was a full fight 50 vs 42. So not the double amount of players.
What they did right is what some njubs in the resistance fail to understand.
follow a plan. OAN gave clear instructions on what to do when you would be offline.
Credits to those who followed his instructions and helped him take that fort.

Now, i hope this is a lesson for some of those resistance njubs who fail to see the bigger picture but scream for help each time their own fort is under attack

One Armed Ninja

Cheers Desi, its just a matter of adapting and using what you have as well as you can.
In all my later worlds I can count on there being close to full houses of onliners, on both sides. W1 that's never gonna happen

DeletedUser

I duelled someone the other day and got a message from them asking why as we are in the same Alliance. But their town isn't showing in the Alliance - Is it down to them to register? (The Great Hell -EC-)

Also, I notice some towns that were under the Resistance banner have now formed their own Alliance - are they now enemies? (The Reapers Legion)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not quite double Tom and when you count active members as suppose to overall then it is a different picture again.

true :) didnt see it that why i just looked at the total numbers, btw why is your alliance called "the alliance V2" what happened to V1?

DeletedUser14006

It got deleted permanently along with my account for 5 days.

DeletedUser

Also, I notice some towns that were under the Resistance banner have now formed their own Alliance - are they now enemies? (The Reapers Legion)

not that im aware of they still support the resistance, like us a -EC- & Allies

DeletedUser5597

We still support the resistance, I think. Or who ever we supported before. I just got a half leading position in my town, so we will try to get more active.

DeletedUser5677

true :) didnt see it that why i just looked at the total numbers, btw why is your alliance called "the alliance V2" what happened to V1?

V2 is an improved version of V1. What happened to the Eastern Coalition and all your buddies? None of you can put a battle together worth a squirrel's nuts.

DeletedUser

in your opinion defender 7, i am tempted to stick V3 on the end of my alliance name ;)

DeletedUser5677

V2 is doing fine. Look at the fort battle results. We can take all size forts with good reports.
Better put more into dodge..
:hmf:

DeletedUser

V2 is just a name. The old one would have caused problems once alliances became visible.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

My town Wales has joined the Resistance. In association with my good friends at Hoof Hearted.

DeletedUser14006

Wales is a town?

I know it is small but come on, seriously :)

DeletedUser

Derek,

There's romania and Armenia so why not Wales.:)

Looks like I rejoined at the wrong time as the Resistance is no longer.