Last stage
Parish Alliance
Second Galactic Empire

Spartans
FA freedom alliance
The Union
New Baragoed Alliance
WWPA

Just a few of the towns who help to stop the iron curtain falling across world 1, this is all driven by the widely known imperialists, TW. They have taken many forts in world 1 and wont stop until they are all theirs or owned by their allies. the resistance has taken losses and so have the enemy, there are few places left were the imperialists aren't, many have taken great losses under their tyranny.

I am not reciting these facts for the purpose of recrimination. We cannot afford it. I recite them in order to explain why it was we did not have, as we could have had, more forts, more towns and more fight power than we currently have. We have to think of the future and not of the past. This also applies in a small way to our own affairs at our own towns.

Of this I am quite sure, that if we open a quarrel between the past and the present, we shall find that we have lost the future. Therefore, I cannot accept the drawing of any distinctions between members of the present resistance. It was formed at a moment of crisis in order to unite all the lone towns and all the empires not allied with the imperialists of opinion. It has received the greatest support from all the members and towns in the resistance. members are going to stand together, and, subject to the authority of the resistance, we are going to govern this world and fight the war against the imperialists.

We have, therefore, in world 1 today a very large and powerful military force. This force comprises all our best-trained and our players; of those who have already measured their quality against the imperialists and found themselves at no disadvantage. We have under arms at the present time in this world a large amount of towns, and people in these towns. Behind these we have the Local towns in sectors across the map Volunteers, only a portion of whom, however, are yet armed with rifles or other firearms. We have incorporated into our Forces every man for whom we have a weapon or no weapon, just stone. We expect very large additions to our weapons in the near future, and in preparation for this we intend forthwith to call up, drill and train further large numbers

So if you think you are ready to take on the imperialist's then mail ,me or any one in the resistance, or just turn up at the fort fights we have.

you are not alone,
Join us we are the resistance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Winners take forts,losers make excuses :p
Lol just kidding nice pnp and good luck with your recruiting :)

Oh and TW are not imperialist's.We are just a bunch of nice guys
who can always count on each other.
So we will always win against any alliance formed out of hatred.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6227

Tom if i were you i would focus on your little -ec- alliance,i sense a whole load of trouble brewing for you guys :)

DeletedUser

nah i aim to help all against TW and co, why? because its fun! :D and what trouble is this? more fun and games?

DeletedUser22685

Aww, it's so... inspirational
emoticon-0106-crying.gif

DeletedUser14006

Can we all stay on topic here please, this thread is to promote recruitment to the resistance.

If you want to join the resistance then contact Mr. Arrogant and together we can take the fight to the njubs!

DeletedUser

i am a small part of the resistance, just one peace and lets all help tom

DeletedUser

I find it hard to believe that either side is a resistance.

One fort gets conquered about every two weeks. To add to that, the conquering side seems to trade between the two alliances.

To say there is a resistance, you have to be able to claim a current winner. I see no winners or losers; only inactives.

P.S. Today's attack still needs to be uploaded to westforts. I can't due it, as it makes my computer freeze.

DeletedUser22685

Yeah well the side who claims to be the Resistance fails, so that would explain it ;)

DeletedUser

well despite what you say the resistance wont fail :)

and to those who read this you all know which side to join. viva la resistance

DeletedUser

viva la resistance: 40 forts, 369 members, 9.225 members per fort
The Alliance v2: 66 forts, 658 members, 9.97 members per fort

So, about the same ratio of members to forts, do want to explain how you're any different besides being a slightly smaller alliance with correspondingly fewer forts? It would somehow be better if fewer players controlled more forts? It looks to me like you're trying to concentrate more forts in the hands of a smaller number of players, which sounds rather elitist to me.

DeletedUser5597

Elmy only me is elite, even though I haven't had any fort battle as attacker to win till now :D

DeletedUser

well i saw that a small fort was conqured, he -LD- fort i belive, very rare occasion, also the enemy has double the amount of people so were doing pretty well