The Red Star - RPG

DeletedUser

:laugh:"come on guys, you'll be broke in 5min. the way your playin":laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

"Aah...Coffee and a hot meal...What more can a man ask for..." Looking at James he smiled. "...I guess a girl would be nice too..." He mumbled.
"I talked to that gang leader. He seemed interested..."

DeletedUser5046

"Gang leader?!...you mean tat man?" angel said thinking of hier...

DeletedUser

"uhh i need more rum man.play this round without me."*gets up and walks to kitchen and grabs another bottle and puts both hands on sink and thinking to himself.*

DeletedUser

"Pff he's trying but hes just annoying. He's no huge gang killer. I do not trust him," James said with a smirk.

DeletedUser

*comes back and plays more poker,usualy winning,but lost $3,000 on way back >.<*

DeletedUser5046

"well i think e can trust him somehow...he let woody comes back here unharmed...so i guess he's fine.." angel said to te guys...

DeletedUser

*wakes up at the crack of dawn.walks out into the middle of his town and rings the bell.Every member of the town comes to hier.*"We leave today.Me and my buds here are going to the town, don't worry, i'll be ok and so will my buds, you know what you must do people.lets go."*hier and his buds head toward the town.They starts walking into the town and see the house they'll be staytin in.*"Go in the house,i'll be there, im just gunna have a chat."*his men go inot the house and make themselves comfortable as hier walks to james house and knocks on the door.*

DeletedUser

"im comin in now,pull a fast one to kill us and your town will sink like a ship in water.I also brought you guys a bottle of wine."*hands wine*

DeletedUser

"Thanks. And when you mean a fast one you mean this?" James said as a gun was suddenly pointing at Hier's head. James chuckled and put it back. "A guy timed me once with a watch. A second," James said with a laugh and a smile. "Come in Hier come in," James said.

DeletedUser

"hmm"*walks in.*"nice place,i've gotto see about the place were stayin in.Anyways why did you want us to come here,bein friendly, just want to, tryin to kill meh, or peace." Bud:"hier they have RUM!"*walks to window.*"seriously, YA!"*faces James.*'we loooove RUM!wee cant make alot so its rare at our places."

DeletedUser

( won't keep posting if yall don't like but hear we go )

Alex watches the men walking in excited over the rum " Can i do you boys anything? "
Alex shouted across the street.

DeletedUser5046

"hey there's a man outside...can we let him in? its starts raining..." angel said as she looked into te window and see te man shouting outside. . .