The Random Club

DeletedUser

obama-angry-2-419x500.jpg

DeletedUser22685

Thanks Denisero!
Art is any created work that provokes strong emotions in you, personally. And trying to impose your feelings on someone else is as pointless and time-consuming as trying to impregnate a dishwasher. -Yahtzee​

DeletedUser1121

yeah.. i wondered how many would actually look at it when i typed the link :)

but than again, i would get some serious infractions if i posted real animal cruelty.
Besides i am a good guy (most of the time)

DeletedUser

lllll......................llllllllllllll............lllll....................llllllllllllll...............lllllllllllllll.........llllllllllllllllllllll
lllll...................lllll.........lllll........lllll....................lllll......llll..........lllll.............lllll.............lllll
lllll...................lllll.........lllll........lllll....................lllllllllllll...........lllll...............lllll............lllll
lllll...................lllll.........lllll........lllll....................lllll......llll.........lllll...............lllll............lllll
lllll...................lllll.........lllll........lllll....................lllll.......llll.........lllll.............lllll.............lllll
lllllllllllllllllll........llllllllllllll............lllllllllllllllllll......llllllllllllll...............llllllllllllllll................lllll

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8950

This reminds me of that time in 'Nam, all the screaming, then the officer shouting
Get%20to%20the%20Choppa.JPG