The Raid Key

DeletedUser30224

Is it droppable in jobs and boxes? Anyone.
Of course it it dropable in jobs, how do you think we all got one? As for boxes (wood, iron, steel) don't really know.
Unless you are talking about key number 2 .... which I have no clue

DeletedUser563

the raid key refers to the raid quest and therefore key 2 which I am not certain is droppable or not. Even key 3 do not show as droppable in tw-db.info

DeletedUser22493

Just bought a 2nd key. Im pretty happy about finally getting the GG after all this time.

Feel truly sorry for all the people that deleted and started over because they messed up the quest.

Red Falcon

Hell yeah! I like this idea. 10 stars out of 10. While it's easy to find a complete walk through for both The Raid and The Art Thief, there are some people who really want the Gun but they are not sure how to find the keys for it. Then, there are people who complete the above quests and later find out they missed out on two keys which grant access to said Gun and they get upset. Allowing the keys to be put on the auction house will give those players a second chance at getting the Gun.

DeletedUser

For the 1000th time, Key 2 is already auctionable.

The problem is that the only way to get the key is doing a selection quest. And that could be a way to abuse the multi account just to get that key.
A level 120 quest that could give the key or some fancy weapon like allen pepperbox or nat machete or athos foil, would let people get throught a very hard quest and choose to get the key or one of those weapons (the option could be getting 1 of the 4).

That way people could have a choice and everyone would be happy. :D

DeletedUser22685

The problem is that the only way to get the key is doing a selection quest. And that could be a way to abuse the multi account just to get that key.
A level 120 quest that could give the key or some fancy weapon like allen pepperbox or nat machete or athos foil, would let people get throught a very hard quest and choose to get the key or one of those weapons (the option could be getting 1 of the 4).

That way people could have a choice and everyone would be happy. :D

Not to mention that it's rare to find a player who chose the right path and doesn't want their key. I also don't like the way the GG is affected by a decision that could be made before the gun was even in existence. But people stating as recently as yesterday that they agree with the idea posed in this thread, which is to make the key auctionable, just proves that they have not bothered to read the thread before posting.

DeletedUser

The other side is that the key was made auction-able just because it could be found on those bags, since it was common rule that unique quest items should not get on the market.
And, right now for what we know, there is only 1 way to get the key.

3key is available by luck on the iron clad chests... so we can get a spare one. 2key is just a single. (or there is some hidden quest that can get us a spare 2key?)

DeletedUser563

killado it would be better to take that idea of yours to a separate idea thread. Even if you keep it as simple as making 2nd droppable. The crux of the problem is that there is not many players that will sell theirs.

DeletedUser

Not to mention that it's rare to find a player who chose the right path and doesn't want their key. I also don't like the way the GG is affected by a decision that could be made before the gun was even in existence. But people stating as recently as yesterday that they agree with the idea posed in this thread, which is to make the key auctionable, just proves that they have not bothered to read the thread before posting.

I disagree. I would expect there to be huge numbers of players who get the 2nd key but have no interest in a full respec to get the 3rd key. There will likewise always be players who are looking to make a quick buck for whom that's all the 2nd key represents.

DeletedUser

ive seen key 2 for sale on the market in world 1. I want them to make it possible to sell key 1

DeletedUser22685

I disagree. I would expect there to be huge numbers of players who get the 2nd key but have no interest in a full respec to get the 3rd key. There will likewise always be players who are looking to make a quick buck for whom that's all the 2nd key represents.

My line of thinking was that anyone who bothered to finish the raid is likely either going specifically for the golden gun or one of those "finish all quests and collect everything" kind of people, in which case they'd want the gun for collection purposes or simply for its bonus. I suppose you are right though, for someone who already has the right build, the raid is a minimal effort task that basically rewards upwards of $200k. You don't tend to see an overwhelming supply of key 2 on the market in any world though.