Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just like buses...

fishingrods.png

DeletedUser22685

Yes to the spade question.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have been fishin my hiney off but still nothing.

I'm not quittin till I get that damn rod!

DeletedUser

it this affective for all worlds?:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

DeletedUser

If you're still racing, you've already lost. ;)

But yes, the quest is in all worlds, although once we've updated to 1.26, there's a level req for the quest. I'm guessing 10, but I'm not sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

NOOOOOO! I got the rod at lvl 1, then the update wont let me use it... not fair at all...

Michael-X

NOOOOOO! I got the rod at lvl 1, then the update wont let me use it... not fair at all...

Tell me about it...Started the fishing quest last night before the update, couldn't finish because of low energy. Log in this morning and lo and behold, the quest is grayed out because of a new level requirement! :mad:

I was counting on this to bump me up a few levels (currently Level 9) and was looking forward to some sweet cash to donate to my town. Me is not a happy camper!

DeletedUser

Tell me about it...Started the fishing quest last night before the update, couldn't finish because of low energy. Log in this morning and lo and behold, the quest is grayed out because of a new level requirement! :mad:

I was counting on this to bump me up a few levels (currently Level 9) and was looking forward to some sweet cash to donate to my town. Me is not a happy camper!

Errm, the color of the question mark just shows that you haven't met the requirements of that quest yet. Grey - Keep working Yellow- You're a star and can complete it.

Michael-X

Errm, the color of the question mark just shows that you haven't met the requirements of that quest yet. Grey - Keep working Yellow- You're a star and can complete it.

Errm, how is it that I was able to accept the quest if I didn't meet the requirements (level-wise) for it?

QuestBook-1.jpg

And why do I need to keep working when I see "Done" under "Requires"?

HeavyLabor-1.jpg

Sorry if I seem a mite bit testy, but I got hit by a deadline that I didn't know existed! I can understand limiting it to prevent level 1 characters from going straight to level 10. However, I'm currently level 9 and am trying to get more on par with the players who were kind enough to invite me to be a citizen of their town. Tried to "put in the work" so to speak as I found the fishing rod while level 2 (27 exp), but I guess its my own fault for not taking the easy way up.

Okay, okay, I'm gonna stop the pity party now :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.