The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser8627

Is the closing time for the Christmas draw entries the same as usual ( Sunday 23:59 Server time )?

Just want to be sure as the date the prizes will be drawn has moved to Wednesday that week.

Closes on Wednesday, both the entries and draw.

MFRavenhawk

Closes on Wednesday, both the entries and draw.

So I take it that the lottery will stay open for 'last minute Christmas shoppers'?
And then the drawing itself will take place following...and if so, is there a closing time to submit any entries before the drawing?

DeletedUser30224

I didnt know there was an automoto system.
Automoto? Not sure what you mean.

So I take it that the lottery will stay open for 'last minute Christmas shoppers'?
And then the drawing itself will take place following...and if so, is there a closing time to submit any entries before the drawing?

I just want to let you know that the last ticket will be accepted on 24th midnight and the actual draw will be announced on 25th when everyone is at home. I know the announcement states that the draw will be postponed until 25th, but what that actually means is that the draw itself will be announced on 25th but the entries will only be accepted until 25th (midnight 24th).

I hope that clears things up and I do apologize for any inconvenience.

DeletedUser32986

Are they still announcing it today or did they forget? Seems it should've been posted a few hours ago.

DeletedUser19518

Via 150 entries (over 1 million) and no Luck for me.. Merry Christmas to all.

DeletedUser35968

In the last 168 hours, billions of in-game cash just washed away through x-mas sale. The excess money is now removed from the game. so Why don't restrict the no.of entries in weekly draw to One per world for a player?

DeletedUser19518

As for history, here what i got from 6 steel boxes or 1,25m which i spent on lottery:
Chochise's pants.-The only that worth.. Fancy Boots, Precise Winchester, Fancy Leather Pants, Fancy Trapper hat and Ike's clanton rags - (purchase price $350) :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Cheers,
V
$1

DeletedUser

Who won then?

What a scam, my first lotto and nothing, I am better off keeping the money for future.:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What a scam, my first lotto and nothing, I am better off keeping the money for future.:mad:

I don't think it is a personal attack against you. And for a person who has been watching the lotto, it seems random, of course give some love to the mods does help. :p To be honest, I have never entered one, but I will soon. The Lotto is actually similar to real life. You win some and then at times you lose some. Be smart about your in-game money and this will not be an issue. Meaning don't just invest 15K and then expect a gift.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I invested my entire bank roll. I am now skint, plus someone keeps duelling me.

DeletedUser

I invested my entire bank roll. I am now skint, plus someone keeps duelling me.

I sort of have a quota of dueling. When you get more than 200+ always bank so you don't have this issue in the future. Secondly, most people out there who spent the money for this was high level, if anyone was not please correct me. Also, there should always be able to make money in a short period of time. Da Twista and the fellow mods have give the chance for everyone to get some awesome items, and in which case they are doing a good job (sorry I am not trying to butter you up or anything ;)). This does not mean that they have favoritism.

DeletedUser

As for history, here what i got from 6 steel boxes or 1,25m which i spent on lottery:
Chochise's pants.-The only that worth.. Fancy Boots, Precise Winchester, Fancy Leather Pants, Fancy Trapper hat and Ike's clanton rags - (purchase price $350) :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Cheers,
V
$1

hahahaha. it seems that luck was not on your side for five of this things :laugh: at least on the bright side you know have some more money if you sell the items on the market :p