The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser32511

Time of winners

Just wondering what time on the monday do the winners be announced.:)

DeletedUser8627

Just wondering what time on the monday do the winners be announced.:)

Usually in the afternoon some time (Server time). Depends on how many tickets were received, how long the admin work takes etc...

DeletedUser30224

Ladies and cowboys ;) please note that the rules of the weekly draw has been modified a bit. When you have time, I would ask you to read through and let me know if there is anything that is still not clear and we'll do our best to make it crystal. (Find Weekly Draw rules as the first post in this thread)

Changes to note are the removal of the 10k subscription fee, and an explanation on how winners are drawn. There was a common misconception that if you enter at least 50 times, you will automatically secure one of the 50th spot prizes ... entries are randomized before any draw is made.

Some players were telling me that they don't know which week it is and that is hard to find out, I hope that if you read the rules and familiarize yourselves with them, most of your questions will be explained.

As always, if you have any suggestions, they will not fall on deaf ears. As for the "single entry per world only" restriction ... well, short of making a separate lotto, it is not a viable option.

Ah, almost forgot, hinting away at weekly draw 57 ... keep an eye on that one. Santa Claus told us he had not forgot about all the good cowboys and cowgirls.

DeletedUser19518

Thanks for Infos Zd3no. Hope to see something interesting in Santa's package or i am gonna KO him. ;)

DeletedUser

Question since i cannot find it written anymore in the first post

if you enter the 15k category you automatically enter the 10k and 5k category as well correct?

Ripwise

Question since i cannot find it written anymore in the first post

if you enter the 15k category you automatically enter the 10k and 5k category as well correct?

Yes, entering the 15k category puts you also in the 10k and 5k draw.

DeletedUser35968

I do apologize for the delay in week 56 winner announcement, it has now been posted.

This is the start of week #57 which is our Christmas lotto, we have added five items to each category, placed some of the best items into these categories plus we took 50% off the entry fees.

Check it out - http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?p=707416#post707416

declaration of independence is not auctionable. what if somebody win who already own it?

DeletedUser34767

Is the closing time for the Christmas draw entries the same as usual ( Sunday 23:59 Server time )?

Just want to be sure as the date the prizes will be drawn has moved to Wednesday that week.