The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser32986

Is the support system overwhelmed at all? I sent in a ticket over 3 days ago on Arizona for The West lottery but have had no answer on it, and a day ago I also sent one on Colorado and have had no answer. Would be nice to be entered before Sunday is over.

Apelatia

Hey Psyc! I know that the mods are all quite busy with all the things they have to do in-game, but I'm sure your tickets will be answered before the cut-off time.

DeletedUser33797

This is just an observation i don`t want to start a debate here but take a look at that lucky Mister-Mood.
He has won something almost every time since weekly draw 36(except week 46) .Talking about LUCK :)

DeletedUser34767

Since the rules were changed to allow multiple entries per person, it is not surprising that some people send in lots of entries and therefore win more often than others.

If you are lucky enough to win a valuable item, you can sell it on the market, and use the proceeds to by more tickets the next week. Could be a good retirement strategy. :)

DeletedUser32986

Anyone else not even get entered into the draw? I'm signed up to the lotto subscription on two worlds and one of them never even received a ticket saying I was entered... Nice waste of 10K on the subscription when I still don't get entered.

DeletedUser30417

This is just an observation i don`t want to start a debate here but take a look at that lucky Mister-Mood.
He has won something almost every time since weekly draw 36(except week 46) .Talking about LUCK :)

Luck has nothing to do with it. The poor fellow spends all his hard earned in-game money on lottery tickets :p

kenau

Last week was my first time when I have received something from 47 lotto events...I don't know that sniper rifle worth such huge money (46*$15000) or not but now I am happy...;)

I hope my fortune will change to the right side also...;)

DeletedUser

sniper rifle depending a bit on what world is worth a lot, except for i think w16 on other worlds you prolly can get 750k-1000k for

Ripwise

Sniper rifle is verry sought item. I would like to have one for my collector on w12 also but it is so rare that no one wants to sell it or would sell it for extraordinary amount as Zeta pointed.

kenau

I am on W6 and also I am a collector...so I don't want to sell it...

But now I am more happier...:)

DeletedUser12734

I signed up for the last draw 51 x $5000 ($255k); how comes no spot prize? doesnt it mean 51 times entry on general? or just 1 entry? If it's just one .. what is the difference between 1 x $5000 and 51 x $5000?

DeletedUser29831

It means that for every fiftieth entry total, they draw one steel chest among everyone who entered. 1 player 51 entries, one player 10 entries = 61 entries or one steel chest. But the one with only 10 entries might win it. So you were unlucky, mate.

DeletedUser30224

I signed up for the last draw 51 x $5000 ($255k); how comes no spot prize? doesnt it mean 51 times entry on general? or just 1 entry? If it's just one .. what is the difference between 1 x $5000 and 51 x $5000?

O K, I am sorry that you didn't win anything, but many others lost more than yourself and have nothing to show for it. To answer your question, you have been entered 51 times into the General category. Your entries together with all the other General entries + all the Pro and Elite entries were considered for 3 prizes in the General category. I will say this: There has been quite a few hundred total entries, so you had a good chance with your 51 entries but were not successful.

As for 50th entry rewards, the entries are mixed beforehand. If a player enters 300 times, he/she cannot expect to win 6 prizes. There is a chance however that he/she will win all the spot prizes + all the prizes in the category that was entered and categories below that. Hopefully that will not happen any time soon, but whatever the results are, they are never tampered with.

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to send me a PM.

DeletedUser12734

Thanks zd3no. I am not upset that I didn't win anything :D and certainly others have lost more. I Just wanted to make sure that I've got it right. I thought maybe those who win multiple prizes have created multiple tickets per world. So I dont need to create 51 tickets for 1 world if I want to enter a category 51 times? :D
And yo said who enters in Elite category has the chance to win Pro and General prizes too?

DeletedUser

Thanks zd3no. I am not upset that I didn't win anything :D and certainly others have lost more. I Just wanted to make sure that I've got it right. I thought maybe those who win multiple prizes have created multiple tickets per world. So I dont need to create 51 tickets for 1 world if I want to enter a category 51 times? :D
And yo said who enters in Elite category has the chance to win Pro and General prizes too?

It seemed like a good strategy. A "free" steel for $255k doesn't seem unreasonable.

DeletedUser35968

Please make the lotto to one entry per player/world. Then the chance of winning an item will be equal everyone participated.

delldell56

nobody was more stupid (and i don't mean it as an insult, but rather like a chuckling "omg, how nuts are you?") than zeta navy, when he bet like $1 million of in game cash to get a tutu. and he didn't want any prizes other than that silly tutu ;)

you are nuts, zeta. NUTS!

DeletedUser34315

Please make the lotto to one entry per player/world. Then the chance of winning an item will be equal everyone participated.

Why? If people have the money to spend on the lottery, let them. All of the worlds could use some deflation.