The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser31746

yea I have been playing for almost a month and I am stuck at level 18

DeletedUser34781

this draw feels like xmas :) time to get earning to enter as many as i can afford and add to futu's workload lol

DeletedUser

yea I have been playing for almost a month and I am stuck at level 18

i opened a test acc on arizona a week ago and am level 50 and thats without prem and major slacking! so sir your doing it wrong

1Big Chief

i opened a test acc on arizona a week ago and am level 50 and thats without prem and major slacking! so sir your doing it wrong
LoL.. I think his only sin .. is not being a west addict like You :D
Most newbies will take 1st week to get to level 20.. if they're lucky ;)

DeletedUser

excuse my ignorance, but never having done it before (and after searching everywhere for an icon to action this) - how does one put in a "Support Ticket"

Apelatia

How to enter:

• You can only enter via the support ticket system.
  • Send in a Support Ticket with the title "Weekly draw entry #x (x replaced with the actual draw number of the week).
  • Choose the correct world you wish to have the funds deducted. This will also be the world where you will receive your prize. Under no circumstances can we provide prizes to an alternate world other than the entry world. Please make sure you choose the correct world when sending in your entry.
  • Choose the category 'Other' when sending in the ticket.
  • In the body of the ticket, please indicate in which category you would like to enter ($5000, $10000 or $15000). If you wish to enter multiple categories, please specify how many times in which categories you wish to enter. For example: I would like to enter the following: Elite x 2, Pro x 1 and General x 5. Please indicate the amount you are aware that will be deducted from your bank account in the body of the message.
  • If you are wanting to enter from multiple worlds, you will need to do the same as the previous point per world. You are not able to enter a number of worlds using one ticket, each world you wish to enter in multiple times or not will need a new ticket per world.
  • You will get a response within 72 hours of entry. If not, please reply on your ticket, do not create a new ticket.
  • Failure to enter correctly will result in your character being disqualified from that weekly draw.
  • Each weekly draws closes on Sunday 23:59 Server time where the next draw will open every Monday 00:01 server time.
  • Every Monday NINE names will be randomly drawn and announced here on the forum. Spot prize names will be included in the forum announcement.

There you go. :)

DeletedUser22493

1. Finding the Support Window
(Go to setting under the minimap, open it and find support. New window will open)

2. Opening a lotto ticket
In the new window you have 2 options.
"World" should be the world your sending the ticket from, and the world you want to participate from. (If you want to participate from more than 1 world, send 1 ticket from each world.)
"Type" should be "Other".
(This will make sure the ticket goes straight to the right mods, and will be handeled more quickly.)
When you have the right "World" and "Type", press send. New window will open. Check that everything is correct and press "Continue".

3. Sending your lotto ticket
Now your at the final step.
Subject should always contain the weekly draw number. This number changes every week, and can be found <here>.
Example of subject: Weekly Draw #30

The text should let us know what categories you want to enter into and how many.
You can use this format: (swap out the zeroes with desired enties)
0 x 5000$ General entries
0 x 10000$ Pro entries
0 x 15000$ Elite entries

And thats it! Add a joke or something. We like that.. :D And dont worry about doing it wrong. Worst case we will just ask you to send a new ticket. No harm can be done.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

You can use this format: (swap out the zeroes with desired enties)
0 x 5000$ General entires
0 x 10000$ Pro entires
0 x 15000$ Elite enties

And if you use this format you better hope Rebow sees your ticket, because I don't like it :p

DeletedUser22493

Well, how does one please Fufu then? How do you like your format?
Well done? Medium rare? With sauce? Upsidedown? With hair?

DeletedUser22685

38667505.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

delldell56

I wish that you could enter at any level and not just to level 40+ because its not fair that the higher levels get something and the lower levels don't.

i think this is to prevent abuses and make sure the player participating is actually active, and not someone who started an idle account to help a pusher when the pusher needs something.

without knowing (or blaming) your gaming habits, i'd agree with those who've said that you are doing something wrong or lacking guidance. i am not a power level, but i manage to get to level 30 in a few days. recently, i made a friend from another game join the west. clueless and inexperienced as he is about this game, he is now level 20 after like 10 days of partially playing. just get some good advice and you'll probably have the level to participate in next week's draw. getting stuck at low levels is very frustrating and doesn't let you enjoy the game ;)

he likes my entries: "yo, njub. rig the draw and gimmie all the prizes or i'll punish you".

well, he likes them but still. that useless noob has never made me a winner, which is unforgivable! hope this week's load of entries will be punishment for him :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser22493

Format is optional. Send your entry requests in chinese and roman numbers for all I care, as long as you @ it to Futu.

DeletedUser22685

Format is optional. Send your entry requests in chinese and roman numbers for all I care, as long as you @ it to Futu.

Hehe, I couldn't care less how the ticket looks as long as it has the necessary info. The only thing I prefer in my tickets is some manners :)

DeletedUser27501

i entered in the elite category x 19 times and i didn`t entered even in the 50 lucky player list i think this lottery is a big waste of time they should use a site that pick random names and make a video so all of us can see how players were choosen :)

DeletedUser27863

i entered in the elite category x 19 times and i didn`t entered even in the 50 lucky player list i think this lottery is a big waste of time they should use a site that pick random names and make a video so all of us can see how players were choosen :)
now, now, don't be histerical..
i believe they are chosen most fairfuly and there is no need to complain just because you haven't won anything.. there are lots of players and just a few prizes..