The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser15038

I honestly do not see how we can make it any clearer. Not only is it plastered all through the announcement each week, but it's even in the title of the announcement thread. It can't get any easier to see than that.

excusee mee :laugh:

DeletedUser

The reduced fees were only for last week's drawing.

From week 23...

The first and permanent change is that you are not limited to the amount of times you may enter, regardless of your world or how many characters you own.

The second and third changes for this week only (week 23), ticket prices have been halved plus the prizes have been doubled!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello Zeta-Navy,

You have been entered into the General category of our Weekly draw #28 eighty times!

$400,000 entry fee has been deducted from your account.

i want my tutu!

DeletedUser

i did it has the pink tutu! and i want that pink tutu! am pondering about maybe entering my colorado account as well, that has 4 million to enter

DeletedUser27863

Am I the only one who find this entry fees big? :D how come you have to pay 400k or 4 mio???

Ripwise

You can pay to have better odds. No one said you need to pay. Zeta paid just to get that tutu and i might do the same since it is verry rare item.

DeletedUser17612

so if he spent 400k to get 28 tickets, he payed 26x15.000$ and 2x5.000$.
He wants to get that 3rd reward in the 5k category (Pink dress).

I have not seen the explanation of the actual draw, but from bits and pieces I concluded that you first see the 50th entry prizes and remove those tickets from draw. Then you probably start with highest prizes and remove the winners from further draws. it countinues down to last prize.
With this change (multiple tickets for same character/world), do you remove just the winning ticket or all tickets from that entrant? - i have never seen the same player winning more then 1 prize.

He has a chance if only the winning ticket is removed; he would have much higher chance if he would enter only the 5k draw with 80 tickets.

DeletedUser22685

The names are not removed from the draw if they win a prize, a couple of times in the past a player has won twice in one week. And he didn't enter 28 times, he entered 80 times.

DeletedUser

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ITS PEANUT BUTTER TUTU TIME!

I GOT MY TUTU! ATLEAST WELL I WILL GET IT

TUTU TUTU TUTU!

thanks you thank you thank you!

Deleted User - 1278415

It would have been funnier to see him win the 1st prize on the 3rd tier instead of what he so blatantly wanted. :huh: