The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser22685

is entry fee half price this week, as i got a reply from my lottery ticket saying that 7500 has been deducted, yet i entered the elite at 15,000.
Thought was a mistake so i replied complaining lol.

I wouldn't be complaining about that anyway :p

DeletedUser35238

hehe, wasnt complaining at half price, was complaining because i thought they only entered me into the middle category ;)

DeletedUser22685

That would be $10k :p

Anyway, it seems 90% of people are unaware of the change. Only a couple have made reference to the halved fees, and just about everyone still asks to enter the $15k category.

DeletedUser27863

Anyway, it seems 90% of people are unaware of the change. Only a couple have made reference to the halved fees, and just about everyone still asks to enter the $15k category.
Because it still says those categories
iyccstS.png

Harsha..

Got a quick question - how are these draws conducted? - does Twista write down all the names on slips of paper and pulls them out traditional style...or will he randomly think of a number between 1 and 60 (60 people took part in this example) and decide that person is the winner?

I'm just curious, please don't take this as a criticism of anybody

DeletedUser22493

Maybe we should start randomizing the week numbers, make people come here to find it once a week.

DeletedUser22685

Got a quick question - how are these draws conducted? - does Twista write down all the names on slips of paper and pulls them out traditional style...or will he randomly think of a number between 1 and 60 (60 people took part in this example) and decide that person is the winner?

I'm just curious, please don't take this as a criticism of anybody

We're in the 21st century :rolleyes:

Computers can do a lot of things.

delldell56

don't know why so hard to understand something so simple...

CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE!!!

Double, triple or even 10x your chances of winning!! This week's draw brings three very important changes to our weekly lotto! Some for this week, some permanent!

The first and permanent change is that you are not limited to the amount of times you may enter, regardless of your world or how many characters you own.

The second and third changes for this week only, ticket prices have been halved plus the prizes have been doubled!!!

DeletedUser22685

The lottery is not tied in with the game itself, hence why entries need to be processed through tickets and slave manual labour on the part of myself and Rebow.

Harsha..

was just kidding. It's more fun to imagine Da twista doing a manual draw than simply running a computer program. Honestly, i'm not a fan of programming, hence my "old fashioned" musings

being serious, the idea of a moderator - or administrator always brings to mind the picture of an overworked, tired person. Believe me, i know many of you have to work past midnight to keep up. Why can't this be different? - why can't you guys hire more people? - I'm sure there are many respectable people out there willing to volunteer, maybe not as full time, but as part-time.

DeletedUser15038

Yeah the problem I'm running into, trying to get into this thing is figureing out what week it is for the drawing entrance. Maybe that info should be made more easily attained.

DeletedUser22493

We are in week #24 now.

Remember! Only ONE ticket per world!
Use this format and fill in how many entires in each category. Remember that week number changes every week:

Title: Weekly Draw (#24)

5k Category: (how many entries)
10k Category:
(how many entries)
15k Category: (how many entries)

<insert joke here>

Once your ticket has been answered, and the specified amount deducted from your account, you can not enter again that week. 1 ticket per world a week.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Yeah the problem I'm running into, trying to get into this thing is figureing out what week it is for the drawing entrance. Maybe that info should be made more easily attained.

I honestly do not see how we can make it any clearer. Not only is it plastered all through the announcement each week, but it's even in the title of the announcement thread. It can't get any easier to see than that.

DeletedUser

Give a breack

Futu, Rebow and Twista, (i dont know if anyone else is in that project) are doing that weekly lotto by their own will. I play in others worlds and this one, is the only that have this kind of lotto.

I must thanks your effort and passion for that game, and bring this kind of project to the game. That weekly lotto really bring something new to the game.

Sincerely i dont understand your questions allways showing indignation when the rules change, that is made only to balance the lotto.

I am not English (like you already notice on my writting skills) and i have no problem to understand the number of the weekly lotto or anything else.

Less indignation and critics on the job of others. If you dont know something search, wel and after ask.

Good week to all, and good luck for the weekly lotto

Last edited by a moderator: