The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser34194

Whoever writes me the best poem of adoration in their entry ticket will greatly improve their chances of winning.

Roses are red, violets are blue, Futu's alright I guess, money money money money money.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Spammer spammer spammer,
Watch out, Da Twista is (Location: Right behind you..........)

;) :cool:

DeletedUser32882

May i ask how winners are pick??
I see ppl that have won it 2 times until now....what is the critiria for picking the winner of the top prize?
And i would like to know when this even will end to....this even already destroyed the market on the new world(Dakota)....and from what ic palyers that alreayd have to much have even more now.The rest of the losers(in which i am situate) just sit and suck it.
I would be very happy if this even will end.

DeletedUser22685

The winners are picked completely randomly, it's not like Twista goes through the entrants and choose who he thinks is most worthy of the prize.

As for your complaint, I have three words: suck it up. Only a select few people have won this, stop acting like you're the only one who hasn't won yet.

DeletedUser8627

I see ppl that have won it 2 times until now....what is the critiria for picking the winner of the top prize?
And i would like to know when this even will end to....this even already destroyed the market on the new world(Dakota)....and from what ic palyers that alreayd have to much have even more now.The rest of the losers(in which i am situate) just sit and suck it.

In other words, if you were infact a weekly winner this wouldn't be a problem and you would not have posted because you are now upset that you didn't win anything yet?

The top winner pick is completely random.

DeletedUser32882

I am the one who is agaisnt this if u didn;t got it....i simply hate it cuz this lottery destroyed the new world.I haven't paly it and never willl...i am one of those taht read the forum and won;t give u a cent on this stupid event.So u suck it!

Cuz of the money from this lottery most of the items (especaily thsoe from the tombola) are expensive.
Now u see my problem?

DeletedUser

zeta was one winner in dakota , and as its new world , rare items are cheaper in that world ! so probably zeta buy most rare things in dakoka for easy :)

DeletedUser8627

I failed to see how the weekly draw has any affect on the pricing of the Tombola. All the new set items across all worlds are expensive because for one, they are new and two, they are not easily gained and players have to use nuggets to have a chance gaining any.

With that, if you're not interested in the event, please do not spam or double post in the event thread like you're doing now.

DeletedUser35120

Mate,I can't even find you on Dakota,If you are "huliganu" there,you are only lvl 18 there,and I see you playing there for a few months or so.And If The Draw affects the tombola gained item's prices,which you said(and I don't believe it),why don't you buy them then?It's good news for you then?

Moreover,since the birth of the world,prices of rares are really low there(I have seen rudolph getting on in the market for as low as $5000 :D),If you have a problem,you can't blame the tombola for it.We are happy that we got as least buffs from the tombola for free,Last year was very different,We had to pay well for buying chests then.

I think you are feeling bad about the fact that people are getting inordinate amounts of cash from this lottery and nice rares along with it.I feel for you,but you know its totally random(Even I felt bad when Zeta won in Dakota,and I did'nt :p).But mate,control your emotions,maybe one day you can also win too,and then you wont complain about it as Futu said.

And If you are not playing the lottery(rather you can't,because you are level 18),don't complain about this event.I feel it's a good gesture for the players(especially in Dakota),where non-nugget players feel hard to get on with the premium players.Thanks again Da Twista for organising this event,and I support it.Trust me,If i had'nt won,I still would have said it huLiganuL.

P.S:Futu,I am a bad poet :(

DeletedUser

He has confused the lottery and tombola... He is talking about the tombola. Just posted in the wrong section......

DeletedUser32882

Nop...this si the right place.I simply do not like that ppl get ridiculos amounts of cash that they do not deserve.U can't tell me that u can't see how this didn;t destroyed the market on Dakota....u just made them full of cash and they can buy absolutly everything from the market.There items there that sale at the same price as those in other worlds...and this is a 3-4 months old world.
Well i sure hope that there more like me that fells the same so at least u will not win ridiculos amount of cash that u did nothing(ingame speacking) for it.
I am not huliganu.

DeletedUser22685

I guess the real world lottery is the reason for the troubles with the economy too?

DeletedUser34976

In other words, if you were infact a weekly winner this wouldn't be a problem and you would not have posted because you are now upset that you didn't win anything yet?

The top winner pick is completely random.

So the second and third prize pck aren't :rolleyes:

DeletedUser8627

Njubs :p

Everything is random, everything! Except if I don't like you or something :p

Only kidding, everything is random regardless of your history here.

DeletedUser

:eek: Ooo am I glad I found out about this.
Cmon lottery, Mama needs a new pair of shoes :p