The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

neel shah

Useful for the non premium guys like me ;)

Or those who just want premium for some specific days rather than whole 2 weeks :p

DeletedUser30224

How about Bonus Medals as lottery prize?

like a stack of 5 or 10 character premium or automation or income bonus or energy
or like a pack of 2 of each ? [ character/ automation/ income/ energy]

Premium features such as medals are still on the "no" list. But might be available sometime in the future.

DeletedUser

I actually really like the named items as prizes (in addition to the big three). To acquire these items in a different way, you'ld need to get really lucky with chests, or hunt for market deals for ages. To have "just" regular buffs etc as prizes would take away a lot of the appeal of the tombola I think.
Winning an item you already have, or an item that's not that useful to you, is obviously a bit of a downer, but you can always try trading it for something that appeals to you more...

That said, it might be a nice idea to have a "named item voucher" as an extra "rare" prize (similar to the big three) that you could redeem for any named item (but not the big three, tombola items, ...).
It would be a desirable prize for almost everyone (except those that already have everything, but they're hard to please :))
If it seems too good, perhaps have one such voucher per item slot? That would give you enough different options to be able to have some in every draw. Perhaps even always use them (or the big three) as the first prize in each category? You can then "shift" the other options down a place and simply drop the least desirable items from the prize list (the few people who really want them can always hope to win a voucher and use it for such an item that would be considered undesirable by others).

DeletedUser15368

Well, you have different tiers of lotto, the first two could be dedicated to rare and named items, and the 3rd could be dedicated to more useful rewards, such as buffs and potions.

DeletedUser36085

to me clothes are way more usefull than buffs but i think potion of a new begining is a good idea, and if you already have everything dont play the lotto to me anything worth alot of money is a good prize because i can get things i want for money

DeletedUser30224

How about something like this:
$15000 - Elite | $10,000 - SINGLE
|
1st -
nickel_plated_fine.png
Chief Gall's nickel plated tomahawk| 1st -
amber_necklace_fine.png
Black Bart's amber necklace
2nd -
cord_pants_fine.png
James Bowie's corduroy pants | 2nd -
fine_classy_leather_belt.png
William Roger's leather belt
3rd -
reset_potion.png
Potion of a new beginning | 3rd -
leatherbag.png
Master Saddler bundle (Brew aiming elixir)

$10000 - PRO | $5000 - GENERAL

1st-
high_wall.png
Sniper rifle | 1st -
chewtabaco.png
(50) Chewing Tobacco
2nd-
adventurerjacket_fine.png
John Grizzly Adam's adventurer jacket | 2nd -
ankleboots_fine.png
Jedediah Smith's ankle boots
3rd -
rosewater.png
(40) Rose Water | 3rd -
recipe_cook.png
Instructions: Cook the hottest chili in the West
Master Saddler bundle includes all ingredients needed to craft 100 craft points from craft level 400 until 500:

• 200 Whiskey
  • 100 Elixir
  • 100 Canteen

Please understand that this is just a proposed example and not an actual prize list for next week.

DeletedUser35968

Master Saddler bundle includes all ingredients needed to craft 100 craft points from craft level 400 until 500:

• 200 Whiskey
  • 100 Elixir
  • 100 Canteen

What if I am a tonic peddler. I still can use whiskey. But why not give a package according to the craft profession of winner?
e.g., if the winner is tonic peddler, He get Tonic peddler saddle, which has 300 spike and 200 lasso --> enough for constructing compass from 400 to 500 level.

DeletedUser35352

What if I am a tonic peddler. I still can use whiskey. But why not give a package according to the craft profession of winner?
e.g., if the winner is tonic peddler, He get Tonic peddler saddle, which has 300 spike and 200 lasso --> enough for constructing compass from 400 to 500 level.

So if you get an item you allready have you could trade it for other you dont have? - NO from me, thats not purpose of this lottery.

DeletedUser35968

One more thing:

If I donate any prize, can I be included in the draw for free?
E.g., a player with 2 bbq tongs can donate one and enter into the draw for free.

DeletedUser30224

One more thing:

If I donate any prize, can I be included in the draw for free?
E.g., a player with 2 bbq tongs can donate one and enter into the draw for free.
Most definitely you can donate items and they will go on the lottery prize list. For tongs I would include them in a Pro prize only since they were not that expensive if memory serves well.

As for the craft profession, I've been thinking about that as well. It makes little sense to give a tonic peddler crafts that a blacksmith uses. So yeah, I think it is not a bad idea to have it locked to your craft profession.

EDIT: Can't read, can't write it seems. I didn't answer your actual question have I? Let me change that: At the moment we do not have any such rule in place that would allow you to donate items to lottery and gain free entries. By donation I mean: a player giving us an item to be put on the prize list. While you most certainly can donate, we do not reward you free entry for doing so. Something that we might look in to in the future, but at the moment you will not gain free entry by donating items.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19518

Madam and Monsier..

I have mention that from Weekly Draw 62 to Weekly Draw 70.. a mate names isaak has won it 7 times.
Could someone inform us how this work so as to follow his road and win named items.

Thanks,
V

Ps: Isaak Congrats!

neel shah

Yeah Virim... also GunAngel... Mister- Mood.. they have won pretty much consistently
It is just co-incidence or luck :p

Anyway the week #71 Elite [15.000] reward is Golden Buffalo..
PS: One of the reward

Seriously!

-.-

Last edited:

DeletedUser19518

Correct! Then Congrats to all!

What i should say... 2 2 2 2 2 2 many Luck and 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 Co-incidence :D

V
$1

DeletedUser35352

ViriM, buy tickets for 500k-1M and you will be very unlucky if you dont get something.

DeletedUser

But Isaak in other hand is too lucky cuz he usually buy less than 49 entries. Thats all.

unless he told you, you can't know that.
50 tickets will not guarantee you steel box if that's what you are reffering to.

Apelatia

There's no secret to Issak's success V! He just seems to have been fortunate in the draws. Perhaps soon, the tables will turn on him, and someone else will win for a few weeks...