The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser8627

Please check the actual ticket itself, you should see the reply.

Since the last update it seems players are not getting a report notification when we reply to a ticket.

This is being looked into.

DeletedUser22685

Not as many people would see it, and I wouldn't really class it as a competition.

DeletedUser35968

It seems no posts in competitions for the last 4 years. At least the new competitions can be posted there.

ps: waiting for the results.

DeletedUser30224

Eh, Paddy's day got the better of me. I was planning to draw the winners Monday so at least you can see them even if you would not get your prizes only Tuesday, but unfortunately I had some visitors and could not access a PC the whole day. That plus some drinking involved made a mockery of my plans. I've finally drawn the winners, you should see the forum announcement in the morning sometime. At earliest opportunity I shall transfer your prizes to your inventories as well.

Deeply sorry for any inconvenience.

fossil1999

In the last 9 draws, I think I saw Crazy Horse's Indian clothing in 6 of them? (including this week)

Don't get me wrong, Crazy Horse's Indian clothing is quite cool. But maybe freshen it up?

DeletedUser35352

if you enter on sunday server-time you will get in the current draw that started last monday.

DeletedUser30224

In the last 9 draws, I think I saw Crazy Horse's Indian clothing in 6 of them? (including this week)

Don't get me wrong, Crazy Horse's Indian clothing is quite cool. But maybe freshen it up?
Glad you noticed we have trouble offering items people actually desire. I have made a post in this very thread a while back asking for suggestions and got some replies that were somewhat helpful. If you do not tell me what you want, I'll offer you what I think you might want. It is our objective to get as many entrants as possible for each weekly draw, but that can only be achieved if the prizes are "juicy" enough. And since I only know of 3 prizes that boost the lottery (InnoGames belt, Howdah's pistol and Golden Tomahawk), it's slightly challenging to find new and sought-after items. I'm sure I have already stated this but I will repeat it again: we cannot offer more than one of the above prizes per weekly draw, not unless there is some sort of special occasion.

So please, if you have any suggestions, any items you want, just make a list and we'll make sure to include them. I'll try to make a better rotation in prizes, but would like nothing more than to know what is it that the community actually wants.

Thank you

If I enter into draw on sunday, it will goto next week?
No, any ticket received from Monday until Sunday 23:59:59 server time counts towards that week's draw and not next.

We will process all tickets for the current week before the draw is made. Definitely do not create tickets for next week if the draw results for the previous week are not announced on the forum in "The Western Star" section. It doesn't even make sense to make a ticket if you do not know the prizes :)

Therefore, if you create a ticket anytime after the draw for the previous week has been announced and Sunday midnight the same week, it counts as an entry for the current week's draw and not the next.

No ticket is left unanswered, no matter when you create it. Sometimes even after Sunday midnight server time, if I have not drawn the winners, I will process and answer your ticket or let you know otherwise.

if you enter on sunday server-time you will get in the current draw that started last monday.
Indeed, thanks for answering Anoop's question.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15368

Glad you noticed we have trouble offering items people actually desire. I have made a post in this very thread a while back asking for suggestions and got some replies that were somewhat helpful. If you do not tell me what you want, I'll offer you what I think you might want. It is our objective to get as many entrants as possible for each weekly draw, but that can only be achieved if the prizes are "juicy" enough. And since I only know of 3 prizes that boost the lottery (InnoGames belt, Howdah's pistol and Golden Tomahawk), it's slightly challenging to find new and sought-after items. I'm sure I have already stated this but I will repeat it again: we cannot offer more than one of the above prizes per weekly draw, not unless there is some sort of special occasion.

So please, if you have any suggestions, any items you want, just make a list and we'll make sure to include them. I'll try to make a better rotation in prizes, but would like nothing more than to know what is it that the community actually wants.

Thank you

You could offer a stack of buffs, like 10/20x damage buffs for fort battles/duels or 25% work motivation buffs, or a reskill potion. Useful things like that that aren't necessarily just items. Some special avatar rewards could be cool too. As well as maybe timed bonuses, such as +10% luck for 24 hours for every 10 entrants, or something like that.

neel shah

Like this idea lulumcnoob.

I also got another idea running about this lottery in my mind.
Some, unlucky guys like me have entered in the lottery quite regularly but not earned a single prize, so why not reward the regular lottery participants like,
regularly entering for x weeks without having won a single prize....

So,
If someone has entered for 5 weeks regularly without winning a single prize or spot prize too he can get 50 bond letter for each world he entered for those 5 regular weeks
10 weeks = 100 bond letter
.... and so on

DeletedUser22685

Like this idea lulumcnoob.

I also got another idea running about this lottery in my mind.
Some, unlucky guys like me have entered in the lottery quite regularly but not earned a single prize, so why not reward the regular lottery participants like,
regularly entering for x weeks without having won a single prize....

So,
If someone has entered for 5 weeks regularly without winning a single prize or spot prize too he can get 50 bond letter for each world he entered for those 5 regular weeks
10 weeks = 100 bond letter
.... and so on

A loyalty prize is not a bad idea. I doubt it'd be limited to people who haven't won anything though.

DeletedUser30224

Stack of crafted items is possible as well as a crafter's package containing high lvl craft products.

Special avatars or character titles are most probably not going to happen.
I want to avoid the need to activate and deactivate bonuses for players, so if there is an item that you can use and gain that bonus temporarily, that's ok.

Loyalty rewards are an interesting idea and I'll brainstorm over them to see what can be done. No promises though.

neel shah

How about Bonus Medals as lottery prize?

like a stack of 5 or 10 character premium or automation or income bonus or energy
or like a pack of 2 of each ? [ character/ automation/ income/ energy]