The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser30224

As we all know, we have started with one prize, then added 3 categories, 3 prizes per category and lastly the ability to enter with as many tickets as you want (multiple entries).
There's no secret that some people are unsatisfied that multiple entries (on the same category) are allowed, and we have seen that some members would very much revert to one entry per world as they think that their chances to win as it is are very very low (even if that's not really the case).

So from next week we are going to try something new. The same lottery system but next to it we will offer another 3 prizes that will only be available to single entrants (One entry per player per world). This will become the "Single" category. Therefore the lottery will be internally divided into 2 parts, multi entries and single entries.

Single category:

• Cost $10,000 per ticket
  • Can only be entered once per world
  • You can enter in other categories as well, but only once in Single.
  • Entrants will have to specify "Single" if they want to enter in the Single entry per world lottery otherwise they will be put in the multi entries lottery.
  • As usual, every 50th entrant in the single category will be awarded a steel lined chest + bag with rare product.

Therefore the winners will be drawn as follows:

• 3 winners from Elite (Elite category prizes)
  • 3 winners from Pro+Elite (Pro category prizes)
  • 3 winners from General+Pro+Elite (General category prizes)
  • 3 winners from Single (Single category prizes)
  • N/50 winners from Elite+Pro+General will be awarded Steel box + Bag with rare product
  • N/50 winners from Single will be awarded Steel box + Bag with rare product

Single entrant:
single.png
Multi entrant:
multi.png

Weekly Draw #X has begun!

Entry fee - $5000 - $10 000 - $15 000.

This week's prizes will be drawn on Monday 01/Feb/2014 which will be:

$15000 - Elite | $10,000 - SINGLE
|
1st -
golden_tomahawk.png
Golden Tomahawk| 1st -
uniform_fine.png
Cathay William's soldier jacket
2nd -
buntline_wyattearp.png
Wyatt Earp's Colt Buntline | 2nd -
cowboy-boot_fine.png
Wells-Fargo's cowboy boots
3rd -
skull_fine.png
Billy the Kid's skull belt | 3rd -
fly_fine.png
Lucien Maxwell's bow tie

$10000 - PRO

1st-
buntline_wyattearp.png
Wyatt Earp's Colt Buntline
2nd-
skull_fine.png
Billy the Kid's skull belt
3rd -
eagle_fine.png
Al Swearengen's eagle belt

$5000 - GENERAL

1st -
skull_fine.png
Billy the Kid's skull belt
2nd -
eagle_fine.png
Al Swearengen's eagle belt
3rd -
recipe_smith.png
Instructions: Create modern armour
Not actual prizes for next week!

Opinions? This will be a trial run and we'll see how it will gain in popularity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33639

what about us who are using auto entry for the multiple prizes? can we have the same option to auto entry all the weeks for single also along with multiple entries ?

DeletedUser30224

what about us who are using auto entry for the multiple prizes? can we have the same option to auto entry all the weeks for single also along with multiple entries ?

If you are talking about subscriptions then yes. Just send in a ticket, I'll make sure your subscriptions are changed to reflect any categories you want to select.

DeletedUser35120

Yes, patience! :laugh:

Actually, it's better to have a feeling "Yes, I might win this week" for days, rather than having that agony of "Doh! I didn't win :("

Of course that doesn't mean you won't win neel, just said on a general basis, happened a lot of times for me.

DeletedUser36192

Why was my submission ignored? no mod seems to have replied it - wasn't even closed.

DeletedUser

Is this the thread they would post the current weekly drawings in? I don't see anything for this week listed anywhere? This would be the first time I'm looking to enter so I'm a bit of a noob.
If anyone can offer any guidance I'd appreciate it.

DeletedUser30224

No results even on Tuesday ?

Sorry about that. It normally is updated on Monday after the winners are drawn. Prizes are given first and then the thread under Western Star category forum is updated. Depending how late the drawing is made, it might be only next day the thread is updated.

I should try harder to make it happen on the actual day though. But yes, if you won anything, expect a ticket from us on Monday :)

neel shah

Okay... the cash was deducted from my account.... but no tele or message from support team..

Just to assure... am I in the lottery.. Right?

Ripwise

Okay... the cash was deducted from my account.... but no tele or message from support team..

Maybe it was a system bug or something. If the cash was deducted you are entered into the lottery.

DeletedUser

you always get a spammy spam telegram on usually sunday or monday morning that youve been entered in the lottery