The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser33125

Really it sounds like a lame idea to me, pay 15k and you may or may not get a prize worth 15k...pay 10k and you may or may not get a prize worth 10k ....hmmm oh yea I am signing up now let me tell ya...hope the line isn't too long.

Shiloah

It's too confusing and vague - I don't think it's a well-thought out plan. There are ways to make it successful but not like this.

DeletedUser22685

(1/14-1/20):unsure:
It would be nice if the week # was posted once a week.:up:

We're currently in Week 10. And yes, the number is posted every week in the title of this thread, like GF just said.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22493

Hello guys.

Id just like to let you know, that if you don't specify what category you want to play for, you will automatically be put in the 5000$ category.

So, remember to specify what category you want to play for!

DeletedUser

I realy fail to understand the use of a forum if no one answer ist it a scam ?

DeletedUser

Ok i am a little lost here.. confused even :unsure:
why you would change the lotto game to a softer version of the tombolla?!?!?!

I understand the money side of it (way too much into the one world) but i fail to see how this is gonna make the forum/game more active with these changes
first off, only now do we see a link to this 'Lotto' subject/forum post on the sign-in page..??
so you click the link and....again, it leads us to a negitive feedback towards the game :( (looks good for the noobs heh?)
What gives with the 3 tier system that angles at the higher levels gaining the advantage *sigh*
I mean come on, why shouldn't a lower level be able to have the same chance as a higher level player to get that *Rare* item for 5k?
15k is a lot of cash for a lower level player or have you been @ 120 too long
if your gonna do a lotto then... DO ONE!
(never heard of a pay more get more lotto myself)
The whole idea can be good for the game, but your tweeks are heading in the wrong direction IMHO

A

DeletedUser34638

There will always be pessimists..... people who would complain at being handed a piece of gold worth a fortune because it had a blemish on its surface.

I think this is a good "extra" to the game. The ability to earn $15 k is as easy for a person at level 10 as it is for someone at level 120 with all the fort construction going on in ALL worlds.

You just can't make some people appreciate the new ways Inno reps are trying to infuse more fun into the game.

Nice work people.

Locutis

P.S. Elmyr....everytime you type something in fort chat I see the image linked to your name above and get a good laugh.

DeletedUser

The spot prizes should be modified in such a way that only 10 spot winners per draw. And they all recieve 10% of total sum. So there won't be any money extra or less after each draw. Also it makes the spot winners unpredictable(even the CM only knew after the draw).
E.g.,
if there are only 100 participation in a draw, every 10th player wins the spot prize.
If there are 751 participation, every 75.1st player wins the spot prize. I.e., 75, 150, 225, 300, 376, 451,...(round of the number)

DeletedUser

I see Elmyr's cries were answered :p

Also, only two 50th spot winners and so number of participants halved since last week.

On the other hand, howdah pistol is this week, it should bring more attention. For that :up:

DeletedUser

Cowboy oddjob got two prizes.
Next week: Howdah pistol
Nice thought for getting more participants..
The spot prizes should be modified in such a way that only 10 spot winners per draw. And they all recieve 10% of total sum. So there won't be any money extra or less after each draw. Also it makes the spot winners unpredictable(even the CM only knew after the draw).
E.g.,
if there are only 100 participation in a draw, every 10th player wins the spot prize.
If there are 751 participation, every 75.1st player wins the spot prize. I.e., 75, 150, 225, 300, 376, 451,...(round of the number)

DeletedUser35238

Although prize is worthless to me, its about time i won something ;)

DeletedUser26820

I'm still curious how Cowboy Oddjob was able to win a $15k item and a $5k item in Week #10.

Is there now 1 entry available per lotto level? If so, there's a better way to explain it in the rules.

We have a rule established: "One entry per person regardless of how many worlds you are registered to or how many character names you own. One entry per person."

If he was drawn on the $15k item, how could he be redrawn on the $5k item?

I'm not saying sour grapes or crying, I'd just like to know the physics behind the math behind the curtain.

I can understand being drawn for the lotto and ALSO winning the spot prize based on when you registered as they're separate, but the same player name winning 2 items?

DeletedUser8627

There are in fact three different draws now while a player still may enter once. Depending in which category you choose - 5k, 10k or 15k dictates how many draws you will be entered in.

For instance, if you enter using the 5k draw, you will only be entered into the 5k draw. If you enter in the 15k draw you are entered into all three draws. And well, 10k, you are entered into both 5k and 10k draw.