The Plan - Weekly draw rules and discussion

DeletedUser8627

It's not ideal to be handing out so much extra funds into a world, especially that this is a global lottery where we taking cash from 16 worlds and issuing it into one world. The 50th entrant option is still available though.

The idea of the lotto is that players are going to be paying 3 time the previous amount but in turn they have 3 chances to win. Instead of having 3 placed winners each week, we now have 9.

Players paying $15 000 a week are now entered into three separate lottos where depending on each category the items are also categorized according to value.

DeletedUser35120

Yeah..it's not that "ideal" anymore..well I think there will be very few contestants from now on I think.. :(

I will keep playing tho! :)

Buffalo Bill's,Billy's Peacemaker and things like that still not bad enough for $15k :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

You just say which priced draw you're entering in the body of your ticket, as explained in the first post.

DeletedUser

It's not ideal to be handing out so much extra funds into a world, especially that this is a global lottery where we taking cash from 16 worlds and issuing it into one world.

Isn't that the whole point of the lottery - many people participate one(few) winner takes all? That's how lotteries work and that's why they attract players.
Besides you're not issuing any cash - the original idea was a zero sum game when it comes to cash - a rare item was just a bonus.
And yes, players from many worlds pitch in for one big winner, but one time the winner is from world A the other time from world B so long term it'll balance out. If you still don't like it for some reason then maybe each world should have a separate lottery so the cash will not migrate but leave the cash jackpot option (there probably won't be enough participants to make it attractive enough though).

I loved the original idea, the thrill of a small chance to win big. I played every week although I haven't won anything. But if I'm supposed to pay $5000 for a very small chance to win Bob's overalls (I'm not gonna even mention the knife or the belt because they usually
sell bellow $5k) I'll say, no thank you.

Besides what's the target group here? Those tier 3 ($5000 ticket price) items are for lower level players. It's hard enough to make decent money at those levels so who's gonna pay a few days worth of work for a less than 1% to win an item that is worth maybe 4 times the ticket price??

Seriously, why ruin a brilliant idea like that?

DeletedUser

I participated in every round so far, but i won't anymore. Same small chance to win something much less valuable is not attractive anymore.

Number of players will show how good this change is.

DeletedUser15641

I got better idea. Keep the cash prizes but each tier is its own. I would say elite only wins in elite and the possibility of cash in that tier. It goes the same in the other two tiers!

That would be like having 3 lotteries in one week.

I say its a better option and with the 50 for its own too.

P.S. I know I won't win anything yet I will keep trying for the fun of it and since 3 draws should be available for 3 worlds per person!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34194

I must say I agree with Cowboy, why ruin a brilliant idea. I'm glad I was fortunate enough to win this while it was still exciting to win. I had a hard time understanding previous posts where players complained about the items being given out as "average" or not worth the money for such a small chance because you could point to the jackpot and say "HEY!" your not trying to win the items, your trying to win that. Now......2 months of NOT playing this and I can by my own Billy's Peacemaker on the market. I guess what it comes down to is you can get most any of that stuff in a steel chest for 30k and may even have better odds, how many steel chests did you open and find 1.2 million inside? I won't be playing anymore but it was fun while it lasted and thanks again Da Twista for having it.

DeletedUser15641

As I said before, if you have it a trillion time even if you give me free tries! I will never get a prize....... Yet its an exciting idea to even try. :)

DeletedUser22685

P.S. I know I won't win anything yet I will keep trying for the fun of it and since 3 draws its available for 3 worlds per person!

You can still only enter it on one world, no matter how many worlds you play. Also, stop playing the pity game, it's not earning you anything. A lot of players will never win.

DeletedUser

Alright...so I'm willing to play, but for those individuals just starting, there should be an easily identifiable week number if is is going to be required in the subject line of the entry.

Deleted User - 1278415

Alright...so I'm willing to play, but for those individuals just starting, there should be an easily identifiable week number if is is going to be required in the subject line of the entry.

Well you could just monitor the main thread for it here http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=51724 but it requires some reading of the thread name. ummm are you okay with that? oh gosh maybe this is just too complicated for you. :p