The Pilgrims Hut is looking for new pilgrims!

DeletedUser31309

On the first of May The Pilgrims Hut was build and the town is well growing every since, though the amount of members are hardly growing.

And that needs to change! We seek new people, whether pilgrim or not, everyone is welcome!
The only thing I ask from you is that you are an active player and that you have fun in the game! Deposits in the town treasury are welcome, but not a must, so you can save up for your own goods! All levels and classes are welcome!

We have no alliance or fort yet, but once we have a few more town members, I'll be sure to work on that!

My hut is located in the county that's currently called Törni's Ground. If you start at the top left of the world, then go two counties down, to Laurel country, and then two to the right, that's Törni's Ground.
If you divide the county in two parts; north and south, then my hut is about in the middle of the north part.

Will YOU build your hut next to mine? (If you aren't very skillfull with building, I'd be happy to build you a hut.)

Please post here, or send me a telegram in the game and I'd be happy to welcome you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31309

The Pilgrims Hut is still recruiting!
We've got a few members now and the town is growing steadily!
The Tailor and General Store have finished building, and the Gunsmith is at level 10, so there's enough for you to buy!

Be welcome to telegram me in game and join us!