The Person Below me

DeletedUser31931

Did you really, that is shameful

TPBM has now realised that Renaissance heroes will only let you rent weapons with in-game cash (not too expensive thankfully) and that you can only buy weapons permanently with real money. Therefore they feel slightly let down and have suggested on the forums a way to fix said problem.

DeletedUser15641

Not really sure what's that

but I don't even know what dabbles mean, no art for me.........

TPBM is a not a well known player.

DeletedUser31931

I don't play TW anymore.

TPBM knows what dabbles means. (really TUG? Look it up.)

DeletedUser31931

Yes

TPBM is ignoring said backlog of work and enjoying themselves fobbing themselves off with promises of doing it tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Yes..........

TPBM Is telling themselves that they'll read just one more page of Cracked.com, and then they'll get to work!

DeletedUser31931

Yeah

TPBM has now repeatedly smacked themselves round the head in-order to make themselves work. (trust me, it really works, try it!)

DeletedUser

Yup. My workload is one file lighter now. Slow progress...but progress.

TPBM Is now headbanging to metal.

DeletedUser31931

Not exactly metal but yes

TPBM has some really nice headphones to headbang to metal with. (They just have to try and make sure said headphones don't come off.)

DeletedUser31931

Still sounds better.

TPBM has a flame-thrower for disposing of dead bodies after slipknot concerts hosted at their home. (yeah, that was one wild evening :razz:)

DeletedUser31931

Yeah, kinda

TPBM really needs the loo but can't bear to leave his beloved computer.

DeletedUser

Nope.

TPBM has a computer chair with inbuilt lavatory system plus food and drink dispenser!

DeletedUser31931

Tell me where to buy one and yes

TPBM has just read an entire book (and a reasonably long one too) in under an hour.

DeletedUser15641

Nope, I don't usually read books, the era of flipboard :blink:

TPBM think that I suck at this