The Perfect Plan

• Thread starter Deleted User - 819397
  • Start date

DeletedUser

"I've already been keeping tabs sir," Michael said politely and quickly. "I can update you on what I do know so far."

"The US government is said to have an inside source in the organization. Nothing so far has proven this however. Still, I've been doing sweeps and checking records of associates and other people who might even have a SLIGHT idea of anything going on. The Italian government at this point in time has nothing. Other than that, you have any specific places where you want me to start? People, names, past histories, anything of the sort? I can try and dig into this partner's past history."

Michael still stood at the desk, waiting for the boss' reply.

DeletedUser28032

The two men walked through the maze of shipping containers, the rumble of distant lorries as they were loaded up could be heard in the distance. Pausing outside one the containers one of the men checked a piece of paper before shooting the bolts and opening it up, heaving the great steel door just wide enough for the two of them to slip inside.
"Impressive....How long have you had this place set up?" Dmitri asked looking around the cramped yet well furnished interior of teh container as a pair of fluorescent lights flickered on over head "I set it up about a year after being released....took a while to source all the gear most of my contacts were long gone when i got out" the Irishman explained with a look of pride in his eyes.
Along both walls of the container was stainless steel racking filled with an assortment of fire arms and explosives, at the far end their was a cot, desk and chair and several filing cabinets everything Paddy needed to run his business as an arms dealer "So this is your base of operations then is it?" The large Irishman shrugged "One of them...theres some sockets under the desk so you can set up your laptop down there" Dmitri nodded once before beginning to walk to the other end of the container his footsteps prevented from echoing by the rubber matting covering the floor.
However before he could more than few steps his mobile began to ring insistantly "Hello?...yes speaking....ok I'll be right there" hanging up the phone Dmitri started heading back towards the door "That was Pixie sounds like she may have found something"

Deleted User - 819397

Machiavelli almost looked alarmed for a half second. "No, my partner is trustworthy. He freely told me his past works when we first signed up together...he's good for his word. However, as for where to start..." He opened up a drawer and pulled out a folder. "I don't know if I've told you, but when I was in prison I was part of a team called the Canaries. I was only on one mission, but I was...less than considerate, seeing as I left with only a few of my initial team, even though I didn't know they were all dead. I may have made some enemies, and they would be the kind that would be dangerous. The big one was Dimitri Orlov, but I had him killed a while ago. I don't know about the others though. If you could check into them, that would be a good jumping off point."

Xenon stepped off the plane. He had finally made it. His disguise was still in place, so he had no fear of being recognized. He purposely left the airport and headed for one of his many places of residence. He had several, under different, false names, with proper identification for all of them. He was tired, and he knew that Machiavelli would not want to send him out again so soon...it might draw suspicion. The man was careful...just not enough for Xenon's tastes. Sighing to himself, he made for the home that supposedly was owned by his current disguise...it would be simpler to blend in that way, for obvious reasons.

DeletedUser28032

"You owe me for this" were the words that greeted Dmitri as he walked into the bar, Pixie was sat by herself in a corner booth dressed in her usual atire of a short black skirt, purple and black striped leggings and a faded denim jacket.
Taking the seat opposite her Dmitri motioned an overworkded barmaid over and ordered a pair of drinks before turning to his colleague "So what is it that you have found for me that warrants such a favour?" he asked with a smile "I took the liberty of looking into the background of this guy and he's one serious dude in short your not paying me enough"
"I haven't paid you anything"
"Exactly" she replied sliding over a brown paper envelope in which Dmitri found a variety of photo's of a building and a handful of faces one of whom he recognised as Machiavelli "You got all this from what....four hours?" Dmitri said astounded at the speed with which she'd gathered the intel "Its not all my own work....most of these are from the CCTV camera accross the street, I bribed the security guard in order to get hold of the still....By the way you owe me $500" Dmitri shook his head in mock exasperation as he counted out the money from his wallet though in truth it was a small price to pay for the information she'd gathered.
The barmaid returned with the drinks, placing them on the table before them, taking his Vodka Dmitri downed it in one not as good as the stuff from mother Russia but it would do "Ok then talk me through it all....lets start with the building"
"Ok well this is an apartment building, not sure who owns it but its probably a dummy name anyhow....but thats where i spotted most of these characters" she said raising her voice as the band dressed like Motley Crue came onto the stage "Ok well this ones Machiavelli as you've probably already guessed....now this guy is some kind of assassin from England..." she said pointing at one of the CCTV stills, an assassin....well that made sense at least "...Though i havn't seen him recently.....The fat guy is some kind of geologist...."
"Hang on....A geologist? why on earth would he need a geologist?....See what you can dig up on him something doesn't smell right....Whose this guy?" Dmitri said tapping one of the photo's "Michael King, one tough SOB from what i could gather....I'd stay clear of him" Dmitri nodded his head in agreement he had no intention of getting involved with Machiavelli's hired goons at least not until he could track down some of his own.
Pocketting the photo's, Dmitri handed Pixie and envelope with around two grand inside "See if you can track down that Geologist looks like my friend is up to something and i'd like to find out"

Deleted User - 819397

Xenon woke at 6 AM the next morning and quickly went through his regular morning routine. It was time to lose the Geologist disguise. He had used it several times before, but since he actually had a fairly centralized base of operations, going back and forth in the same disguise would be simply foolish. He briefly considered if he was being too paranoid, but decided it was better to be too paranoid than not paranoid enough...he had avoided detection thus far because of his cautiousness. He wasn't about to change that. Even so, such preparations couldn't be done instantly...he had a bit of work to do.

2 hours later, a postman who looked nothing like the Geologist walked out of the house, carrying a clipboard with the signature of the disguise on it. No one questioned him...no one was up yet, seeing as it was only 8 AM on a Saturday. The postman disguise was actually the one weak point in the plan, as the rest involved the geologist not being awake yet. At 8:05 a fire broke out in the home. Firemen weren't summoned until 8:15 when the neighbors awoke to smoke to see the entire house in flames. By the time the fire was controlled, the house was a skeleton, sections of it collapsed. The recently charred skeleton of a man was found in a ruined bedroom. It appeared that he hadn't even woken up when a section of the roof fell in on him. The dental records would match the correct owner of the house, a rather heavy geologist.

Xenon left nothing to chance. He had killed a man when he had created the geologist identity and taken a molding of his teeth. He had had dental records created, placing them under the name of his disguise. He had then locked away the man in the houses' freezer. This was to skew the time of death so completely that it wouldn't be able to be determined that he had been killed before the fire. There were no DNA records as the geologist preferred not to see doctors, going only to a dentist to keep his teeth clean, although he had been 2 years overdue due to stress at work. As he headed for the building that was the center of operations, under his postman outfit Xenon half wondered how many aliases he'd burn through before the mission was over. He didn't care one way or another...it was all too easy to create virtually untraceable aliases in this day and age...just give them a past and people don't look twice.

(I just want to point out that I had planned the above fire before Braet posted above. Xenon is much more careful than Machiavelli, and he'll be doing things like that throughout the RP.)

DeletedUser28032

It was 8:30 AM when Pixie strolled down the suburban street, the geologists name and address scribbled on the back of a receipt for the coffee she'd drunk early this morning as she'd set about tracing the mans where abouts.
This was the first intelligence job she'd done since being arrested in Sirte for a murder she hadn't committed and even though every fibre of her being was screaming for her to remember what happened to her last time she got involved in this kind of work and to get the hell out of here, a small part of her was excited at what she might discover.
Turning the corner onto the geologists street Pixie was met by a myriad of flashing lights as the Fire brigade poured water onto the charred remains of what had once been the geologists house, a large black plastic bodybag was carefully loaded onto a trolley and wheeled into the rear of the waiting ambulance.
Spinning promptly on the spot Pixie decided that she wouldn't learn anything and should get away from here before anyone spotted her, such was her rush that she nearly collided with a man who had been walking the other way, quickly apologising to the postman Pixie turned and carried on walking down the street.

Meanwhile in another part of town Dmitri was sat behind his laptop pouring over a set of architects schematics for the apartment that Pixie had photographed. He had traced the name and as Pixie had predicted found it to be a dead end, although interstingly enough he discovered that an office block across the street was owned by the same alias as the apartment. Dmitri drummed his fingers on teh surface of the desk before picking up a phone and dialling the required number "Paddy?...Yeah its me, I am going to need some heavies I've got a job that needs doing.....money isn't an issue.....ok let me know where an when, see you later" Hanging up the phone Dmitri turned his attention back to the schematics the beginnings of a plan already starting to take shape.

DeletedUser31931

Ben sighed, it had been a long day, at least he was getting somewhere, He had found out that a family were on vacation on a street, he didn't usually spy but he had done training at MI6 and had dressed up pretending to be a door-to-door sales-man, it was surprising how much people told to people they didn't know, He had found out because someone had said to miss that house out. Of course he actually had some stuff to sell and had made a small amount of money but that wasn't the thing, he had gathered valuable info, Just dress up as a postman and then hide this package in a box, put it in the mailbox and it would be fine, the family weren't back for several weeks he had found out. He smiled things were going well, but he wasn't going to report this yet, no first he was going to call an old friend and call in a favour. He picked up his phone, selected a contact and hit call. "Hello?" came the voice down the line.
"It's Ben" Ben said, "Now listen James, I need a favour, can you bring your hacking gear to this address please?" and he gave him the address "I need you to access some files for me. Can't be that hard, can it? Not for someone of your standard."
"I'll do it" James replied "Thing is, who do you need the info on?"
"Machiavelli, anyone who is watching him, and a couple of his cronies." Ben said
"You're playing a dangerous game Ben, If he finds out..." he left the threat hanging, Ben sighed, nothing was ever easy.
"I know James, but you're good enough not to get caught, well you should be." Ben smiled, he knew James would do it now, nothing enticed James like a challenge, "I can't believe I'm saying this but ok, I'll do it, but only since I don't trust the man and clearly you don't either. But let me say this, as soon as we have proof he's planning something against us we get out of there. Ok? Also I want you to call up Tom, we could do with an extra gun." Ben agreed and called Tom, Tom agreed to come down and help, he hadn't got any work. Ben then decided to send Machiavelli a report saying he had a good idea for an item but not a great idea for a location, that would give him some more time. He sat down at the computer and began to type.

Deleted User - 819397

The two masterminds met in the same executive office as before. Xenon had shed his postman disguise, and for the first time since he had last left the building was not wearing anything but normal dress clothes and his glasses, which were on mainly so he wouldn't have to wear his infernal contacts. They had been discussing the finer points of the plan, the final setups. Machiavelli had explained that despite his sources telling him no one was looking too closely at him, he was feeling anxious and had thus dispatched agents with some of the devices to some of the other locations. Turkey...China...Russia... The plan was rapidly coming together. Now only the New Madrid device wasn't on its way. Fortunately, the unknown agent had determined a package wouldn't seem out of place. He didn't seem to know where the best place to put it would be, but it was a no brainer. Xenon was to be dispatched out there instantly. The quicker the better. With this course of action agreed upon, the clock for the end of the preparation was set...

DeletedUser28032

Dmitri made his way to yet another bar, this one on teh outskirts of the city, well away from the prying eyes of CCTV camera's and curious policemen, the mobile in his pocket began to buzz insistantly as he picked up the pace, already late for the meeting Paddy had set up "Hello?...What! how can he be dead?...Damn it! ok see what you can dig up on him whatever he was up to must have been important to warrant him being killed...ok Pixie I've got to go, later" Dmitri disconnected the call just as he entered teh bar to be greeted by teh smell of stale cigarette smoke and cheap whiskey, a ZZ Top song was being blasted out from a juke box in the far corner of the sparsely populated bar, still too early for all but the most dedicated of alcoholics "Where the hell have you been?" Paddy hissed grabbing Dmitri by the arm obviously displeased with having to play babysitter to the group of men sat in the far corner, a haze of smoke drifting over the table, a testament of how long they'd been waiting "I got a little caught up....Gentlemen a pleasure to meet you I apologise for my lateness you will be comensated" Dmitri spoke the last part to the four men smiling cheerily as he seated himself opposite them.
"Ok lets straight to business...I want you to eliminate this man and any security he has within the building...." they quickly hashed out an agreemnet between themselves, agreeing to launch an assault on the apartment building at midnight tonight in return for an obscene amount money and the weapons that would be provided by Paddy, no questions were asked as to why Dmitri wanted this man dead only when they would get their money "You'll get the weapons up front obviously...the money will be given to you once he is dead sound fair?" a large South African shrugged his shoulders in agreement before rising from the table "Yeah that sounds fair...we'll call you once the assault is under way...Come on boys we've got work to do"
Once the four hired guns had departed taking the keys for a transit van full of guns, Paddy turned to Dmitri incredulously "How the hell do you expect to pay those guys? theres no way in hell i can cover it"
"Don't worry my friend I fully expect them to be dead by tomorrow morning I merely wish to test Machiavelli's security also i want machiavelli's attention to be elsewhere whilst i deal with a more pressing matter elsewhere"

Deleted User - 819397

(my apologies for the delay in continuing this...I had to really think how the next step should go as far as Xenon is concerned)

It was late afternoon by the time Xenon arrived in New Madrid. He was carrying a suitcase that had a large rectangular present. The scans had detected nothing out of the ordinary, as had been expected. His disguise was nonexistent...despite the need to remain under the radar, Mark Wells had to show up at times to prevent suspicion on the other end of things...that perhaps something had happened to him. The last thing he needed was someone looking into him, regardless of if it was a result of them thinking him dead. Therefore, Mr. Wells had arrived in New Madrid, to call on an old friend.

This "old friend" was actually a pseudonym that Xenon used, but it was one of his less secure ones, so it was merely used as an excuse to go somewhere on occasion. Using the alibi wasn't the scary part of the operation though...it was the fact that a paper trail had to exist that Mark Wells had gone somewhere. It unnerved him, even though he was unknown to the various agencies of the world. Regardless, he had come for a reason.

After traveling into the busiest part of the city, he found an alley that didn't seem to get much use...indeed, old garbage was strewn around. Xenon allowed himself a brief smile...perfect. He opened the suitcase and unwrapped the present. The wrapping was lead lined in such a manner that not only did it hide the true contents, but it also showed a false image of some other good...in this case a gold necklace...perfect for surprising a friend who loved necklaces. Underneath the wrapping was a different story...an incredibly grimy package was what now laid in Xenon's hands. He moved to the back of the alley, where the garbage was thickest. He quickly opened a hidden panel in the package and flicked on the power switch, resealed it, and concealed it in the midst of the trash. No one would find it there, and if they did, the box was so forlorn any homeless person looking for food or clothing would be put off by it. Nodding in satisfaction, Xenon folded the wrapping paper into a careful square and put it back in the suitcase. He then walked out of the alley. Unfortunately, he'd have to stay the night at his alias' house to maintain the image that he was visiting...but then he'd return to NYC to ensure that all the devices were set.

DeletedUser31931

Both Tom and James had arrived, first he searched up for the man they had seen leaving Machavelli's building, using CCTV footage and then searching him on a CIA database, no results, whoever this guy was he was good, now time to do some research on Machavelli's plan. It was simple for James to hack in with his latest software designed by one of the best hackers in the business who had given it to James as a thank you present for helping out with a code he hadn't been able to crack. They searched through, nothing, it was impossible, there couldn't be nothing! Then they tried Machiavelli and everything they could get on him, but nothing led onto the current plan. Then Ben realised something, there was one other name mentioned in the contract, Mark Wells. They began to search and something weird came up. This Wells character hand't done much for a while other than hang about in New York, but yesterday he had arrived in New Madrid with la weird box, it looked like a present but Ben knew appearances were deceptive. Ben had a weird feeling that this was everything was all about. With the information they needed they then hacked into CCTV and saw wells put this box in a rubbish dump, definitely not a present. "You know what this means." Ben said "We've got to go check it out." Tom groaned, he was about to complain but Ben said "Look guys, it's the only lead we've got, James, stay in radio contact with us from here and monitor the CCTV and tell us if anyone's coming our way." and he handed James an earpiece with a microphone. He put his own one on and walked out the apartment, if this lead went no where then they would have to get physical with Wells, regardless the consequences.

DeletedUser28032

Dmitri watched as the small group of men moved into position around the apartments main door only seconds after the digtal display on his phone said 00:00 "Ok Paddy I want you and Pixie here to keep an eye on our friends I want to know exactly what is going on"
"And what are you going to be doing whilst our friends down there are committing suicide" a set of white teeth flashed in the darkness as Dmitri smiled at his two colleagues both whom were dressed in black like himself "I am going to break into the office down the street and see if i can't hack into the main frame" an explosion rocked the street setting off several car alarms in the process as the door entry charge went off, the four men burst into the main hall with assault rifles at the ready, Dmitri had to admit they looked like they could handle themselves maybe they would pull it off after all?
Deciding not to take any chances and climbed down the fire escape and off of the roof where his colleagues would observe the merc's with surveillance gear an record their every move. Dmitri meanwhile ran across the street and down a side alley that lead to the back of the office, pulling the balaclava over his face as he went the last thing he wanted was to be picked up on CCTV.
Once at the back door Dmitri set to work disabling the alarm by unscrewing the console and removing the wiring like he'd been taught back in Russia.
Once he'd successfully disarmed the security alarm He then set about picking the locks using the same tools the CIA did for such jobs amazing what you could find when you knew the right people.
The lock clicked allowing Dmitri to gentle ouch the door open and step into the office building as silently as a ghost.

Deleted User - 819397

The assault team met no resistance in the entry hall, much to their surprise. However, it was quite clear that there was a blockade being put in place on the stairs. The elevator was on the ground floor though, and the security booth for the elevator was empty. The men decided to try the elevator, as it sounded like most of the security team was working on the stairs blockade. They pressed the button to open the elevator, aiming the rifles inside in case there was an ambush...nothing. They rushed inside and hit the proper floor #. The elevator began to move quickly and silently. It appeared that Xenon's security wasn't as good as he thought.

Machiavelli smiled as he watched the men get into the elevator and ride it up from a hidden camera in one of the buttons. The plan Xenon had in place for any small team was working perfectly. He lazily hit a few keys on his laptop, then hit return. Abruptly the floor dropped out of the elevator and the hit team went down the shaft, which had been extended deep underground purely for that purpose. They were dead. The floor folded back up like a cardboard box and returned to the ground floor. Machiavelli then idly flicked through the cameras until he saw a lone man sneak in from the back door. He sent a silent alarm through the building, ordering all units to intercept. Xenon really DID think of everything...the simple dispatch of the main team left the mastermind behind the laptop to watch for a secondary team. Granted, the laptop Xenon had given Machiavelli wasn't Xenon's laptop...not even Machiavelli knew where that lay, and that one had the only copy of their plans. However, it was installed with the same security that Xenon's laptop had, so it was secure. Machiavelli leaned back in his chair. All that remained now was to watch the security team dispatch the secondary intruder.

DeletedUser28032

The two of them sat perched at the edge of the roof with a myriad of surveillance equipment before them watching both the assault on Machiavelli's apartment and Dmitri more subtle entry into the office block.
Paddy watched as the group of Merc's entered the lift, not a tactic he would have personally chosen but then again he wasn't ex-military though it did mean he would lose visual contact with the team whilst they were in the lift "Pixie bring up the CCTV of Machiavelli's floor" Paddy asked quietly as the diminutive woman beside him tapped in the appropriate commands before bringing up a view of the lift door just as it started to open to reveal an empty lift, the team was gone.
Both Pixie and Paddy exchanged shocked looks before furiously tapping in commands in a desperate search for their team "Did we pick up any gunshots? they can't have just disappeared!" Paddy spoke frantically before trying to contact the team leader but to no avail. Realising that the plan had failed and was in danger of turning against the Paddy turned to Pixie with a look of mild panic in his eyes "Get the hell out of here, I'll call Dmitri and tell him its all gone FUBAR" the one time MI6 operative nodded once in understanding before climbing the fire escape and disappearing into the night, whilst Paddy made the call to Dmitri.

Like the now deceased mercenary team Dmitri found the offices reception area completely devoid of guards. Moving quickly he made his way to the main desk where upon he removed a small black box from out of his pocket and placed upon the IN Tray that stood in the centre of the desk before flicking the single switch on its surface. Outside Paddy was cursing in frustration as he found all the CCTV camera's to filled with static, the scrambler more than doing its job leaving him completely in the dark about his partners well being.
Carrying on his memorised route up to the server room, bypassing the lift in favour of taking the stairs, it was all to easy to rig the tiny metal box with explosives or poison gas turning into your coffin.
Pushing open the wooden door that led to the staircore Dmitri drew his pistol from out of his belt, a Stetchkin APB a favourite of his back when he was in Mother Russia's service. With the Silenced machine pistol firmly in his grasp and point out in front of him Dmitri slowly made his way up the stairs, with any luck he'd be able to reach the third floor server room and retrieve what was required without meeting any resistance, all the without realising that the mission in the other building had been blown or that his radio wasn't working.

DeletedUser

The Man lay prone half a mile away surveying the scene before him through the scope of the fifty caliber rifle that rests in front of him. Hannibal watches as the assault team enter the building into the lobby were their faced with no opposition and immediately enter the elevator were the doors close them in. The agent quickly switches his focus to the floor were he can clearly see Machiavelli himself sitting comfortable at his desk. Hannibal switches sights to see the elevator doors open revealing an empty lift and quickly readjust to the view of the lobby just in time to see a lone figure enter the room and move up the stairs. The sight of movement at the edge of the scope view draws his attention were he takes note of the woman and man in over watch position abandoning their post “well I guess their plan’s FUBAR” he says to himself also noticing the man inside not evacuating “must not have heard the withdraw command but that’s not my problem I’ve got a job to do” he reminds himself.
The agent readjusted his position and took sight of his target, adjusting the scope for the distance, wind, and elevation, he puts the crosshairs on the forehead of his target while jacking a round into the semi-auto rifle he lets loose three rounds sounding almost as one as they flew through the air at their target. Hannibal watched through the scope as the first round struck the glass merely spider web cracking it immediately followed by the second which punched a fist sized hole in the extra thick window allowing the third and final round to strike its target true. The Agent quickly disassembles the rifle and stores it into the leather attaché case custom made for it and disappeared down the stairs and into the crowd on the street like a thief in the night not leaving the slightest evidence of his ever being there, not a finger print, a face on a camera, not even a strand of hair. Just a lone Ace of Spades with the word “Machiavelli” printed along the bottom at his shooters nest and a large, nice, well placed bullet hole in the center of the forehead of Machiavelli’s personal portrait that hung just a mere foot and a half above the real Machiavelli’s head.

now for the fun to begin..................

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31931

They found the device Xenon had planted with relative ease. A couple of minutes searching had uncovered it. After looking at it they showed it to James. Sitting back in the apartment James swore quite a few times. "Guys, I have no blooming idea what that is. We have to find Xenon and see what they are planning!" and with that James got out his gun, it was time for things to get nasty. Finding out Xenon's address wasn't hard. They followed the CCTV trail to the house he was staying at and saw he was still there. They saw he hadn't left and set off at once. They pulled up outside the house and with Ben staying out of view Tom went up the front door and rang the doorbell. If that didn't work he would just kick the door down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Xenon heard the knock on the door and frowned. Who could possibly be calling on him? He decided that there was nothing for it but to find out. No one knew who he really was, so there was no danger. Just in case though, he called up two of his fallback "get out of trouble" schemes and held them in reserve. There was no point in not being careful.
Upon reaching the door, he quickly glanced through the peephole. A man with a no-funny-business expression was standing on the doorstep, and a car, still running, was on the street. What struck Xenon as odd though was the car seemed to be leaning to one side slightly, implying someone was still in it. However, they were trying to stay out of sight, which sent off alarm bells in his head. He immediately launched into one of his plans, and opened the door. Wringing his hands nervously and glancing up and down the street as though expecting someone to be coming, he asked the man, "can I help you?"

Machiavelli had been watching his security force work quickly and efficiently to surround the intruder. So long as he didn't turn around and run back the same way he had come, he'd run into his guards who would capture him for interrogation. The path to the rear would soon be covered too. However, the plans went to pieces as a bullet whipped by Machiavelli's head and slammed into the forehead of a picture of the mastermind. Alarms immediately began blaring, and a lock-down went into immediate effect. The broken pane of glass was retracted and a new one put in place. Machiavelli was stunned...Xenon had told him that the glass was bulletproof and blacked-out...what had happened? Remaining outwardly calm, he moved into a side office with no window and called for his Head of Security, Michael.

(Idk if James is still here. If he doesn't reply by the time it comes to continue Machiavelli's story, I'll take control until he shows up again.)

DeletedUser31931

James was brilliant. He didn't crack at all under the pressure and replied with the cover story and said "Hello, I am a low-cost builder and I couldn't help noticing that your house is falling to bits. Although it may not seem like that it really is. Let me inside for a couple of minutes to look around free and then I'll give you an estimate as to how much it would cost you to let me fix it all up."

Deleted User - 819397

Xenon was impressed, but not unduly so. The cover story the man was using was decent, but too many things were still off for it to check out. However, he had to continue on his own path if he was to convince the man of the story (although being an expert at deception he had little doubt in the end result) so he said, "Actually, sir...this isn't my house. It's a friend's house. I'm just watching it for her." He knew the gist of what this would bring around, but he was prepared for it. He knew how this had to play out, and was determined to make sure he came out on top.

DeletedUser28032

The door openly silently on well oiled hinges as Dmitri entered the third floor landing, the Stetchkin trained down at the end of the long dark corridor, doors leading into offices lining either side.
Quietly closing the door behind him rather than risk it slamming shut behind him Dmitri slowly started to make his way down teh corridor in search of the server room where he hoped to find the information he would need to finally take down Machiavelli once and for all.
The sound of voices speaking low in an attempt at stealth came from around a corner followed by the bright lances cast by their torches. Dropping to his knee's Dmitri set his pistol to automatic as he nestled the wire stock into his shoulder "Paddy I've got hostiles approaching....i need and escape route...." Silence, Dmitri tried again still nothing, quickly removing the earpiece he stared in growing horror when he saw that the vital piece of technology had betrayed him, meanwhile the voices grew nearer and nearer.
How many were there? two, three? too many for him to take out by himself, he was on their home ground and they were expecting him.
Jumping up to his feet Dmitri ran to the nearest office door only to find it locked, could he force it? No they were too close keep going He tried the next door along then the next finding them also locked. Cursing under his breath Dmitri kept moving as the torch beams began to shine down his corridor they would see him soon, trying the next door he was finally rewarded, jumping inside Dmitri closed the door and took position below the small frosted window on the offices interior wall and prayed taht they wouldn't think to check the offices.
But no such luck down the hallway he could hear the rattling of handles as the security team slowly amde their way down the corridor, How long was the corridor? Dmitri wondered trying to estimate how long he would have before they reached his door and the game was up.
Tensing every muscle in his body Dmitri watched as the light past his window, the silohouettes of three men walked past and then the handle began to turn. He would get the first one and maybe the second but the third would either send for backup or shoot him dead it would appear that the game is up Dmitri old buddy and you have lost.
A rifle report split the night causing the guards to stop in suprise before tearing down the corridor towards the staircore up which he'd made his earlier ascent.
Wasting as little time as possible Dmitri left his refuge and carried on down the corridor moments after the door leading to the stairs slammed shut, the server room was just around the second corner, he'd have to move quickly there was no telling how long it would take the guards to check out the rifle shot and without backup Dmitri was on his own.